Democrat propaganda media once again trying to cover for Jo job killing Biden

All that and the people rejected him!
Wow. I suspect your figures are rubbery and you have deliberately forgotten he was hated at the end.
All that and AMERICANS voted for him by a landslide. I suspect your suspicions are fueled by leftist media propaganda, which you fall for, including the ludicrous notion of Trump being hated. Few presidents were and are loved and admired as much as Trump.

You seem to have your own little bubble...

Trump's approval ratings were consistently low.

He was ridiculed and ostracised by world leaders, US temporarily became a joke on the international stage. No other US President gained so little respect worldwide...

He was loved by his supporters but that was a group of people who lived in there own information bubble and refused to understand facts and evidence...

All that and the people rejected him!
Wow. I suspect your figures are rubbery and you have deliberately forgotten he was hated at the end.
All that and AMERICANS voted for him by a landslide. I suspect your suspicions are fueled by leftist media propaganda, which you fall for, including the ludicrous notion of Trump being hated. Few presidents were and are loved and admired as much as Trump.

I am right and you have no evidence whatsoever to prove your case. Just another hate filled Republican with chip on his shoulder about democracy .
The figures of his victory are now history and will never change. You're the one who won't accept defeat like trump did.

No one is reading PatriotArmy's cut and paste.

Look up the last jobs report, almost 750 thousand jobs, and this report should be a million or more.

Thank you, President Joe.
What kind of fucking moron would post this when the jobs report was released yesterday showing about 250k jobs. A million was projected and that failed spectacularly.

Pay attention you stupid fuck.
Under Trump Unemployment would hit targets... They would a lot of dead Americans but they wouldn't be unemployment...

Trump successfully created space for a half million jobs and that is not counting all the employment he helped created in Hospitals, Undertakers,.....

Fuck lives, jobs are the only thing that matters... Grandma had lived out her usefulness and she can be good lawn fertiliser...

Look up the last jobs report, almost 750 thousand jobs, and this report should be a million or more.

What kind of fucking moron would post this when the jobs report was released yesterday showing about 250k jobs. A million was projected and that failed spectacularly.

Under Trump Unemployment would hit targets... They would a lot of dead Americans but they wouldn't be unemployment...

Trump successfully created space for a half million jobs and that is not counting all the employment he helped created in Hospitals, Undertakers,.....

Fuck lives, jobs are the only thing that matters... Grandma had lived out her usefulness and she can be good lawn fertiliser...

Feeeeeeeeellllingssss.

March 3 2020
“No one reached out to me and said, ‘as a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’” Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said. “And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in.”

"And that doesn't make me noble or brave or anything like that," he continued. "I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me... that what we care about and what we love more than anything are those children."

Dan, like his daddy love $$$ more.

March 3 2020
“No one reached out to me and said, ‘as a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’” Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said. “And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in.”

"And that doesn't make me noble or brave or anything like that," he continued. "I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me... that what we care about and what we love more than anything are those children."

No problem you found one person... Have you got a poll where elderly were willing to die for a few economic growth points...

Have you a formula? How many people are you willing to kill for 1% GDP growth? Have we a break even number?

March 3 2020

No problem you found one person... Have you got a poll where elderly were willing to die for a few economic growth points...

Have you a formula? How many people are you willing to kill for 1% GDP growth? Have we a break even number?
Maybe you should write Dan, evidently he has a poll, a break even number and a formula.

P.O. Box 685085
Austin, Texas 78768
phone: (512) 270-1852
email: [email protected]

It was, after all ...........................HIS idea.

Now he is really loosing it....

Time for Biden to increase mental health support.

With this type of deranged thinking, should they be allowed to own a gun? What they post is not much different to the deranged stuff the El Paso shooter was rambling...

This would be safer for the wider community...
Apparently, YOU are the one who is deranged, and brainwashed by your fake news media. Ho hum.

YES, it does.

That's because, it wasn't Biden that caused the shortage, moron.

I just told you, refineries were shut down, did Biden shut them down to?

Biden didn't shutdown ANY drilling on federal lands, he just stopped issuing new permits for drilling.

Why do oil companies need federal land to drill on?
What a complete IDIOT post. No matter what refineries did, Biden caused the shortage by shutting down Anwar, Keystone, and stopping drilling on federal lands (you said so yourself - lol) And guess why the refineries were shutting down ? Because there wasn't any more oil to refine. I just told you why, assclown.

You're a lying, fucking moron.

“Some producers, especially in the Permian Basin and Panhandle, are experiencing unprecedented freezing conditions which caused concerns for employee safety and affected production,” the state’s energy regulator said on Monday.

Oil refiner Motiva Enterprises said it was shutting its 607,000 barrel-per-day Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, the largest in the United States. Valero Energy Corp and Total SE separately moved to shut their 335,000 and 225,000 bpd plants in Port Arthur, Texas, due to Monday’s severe cold, sources familiar with plant operations said.
Exxon Mobil also began shutting its 369,024 bpd Beaumont refinery and 560,500 bpd Baytown refinery and chemical plant in Texas, sources familiar with plant operations said. Its Baton Rouge, Louisiana, plant also suffered operational issues.

Citgo Petroleum Corp said some units at its 167,500 bpd Corpus Christi, Texas, oil refinery were shutting due to weather-related power disruptions.
Oil pipeline operator Enbridge Inc. said a 585,000 bpd crude oil pipeline that runs from its terminal near Pontiac, Illinois, outside of Chicago, to the largest U.S. oil storage hub in Cushing, Oklahoma, was halted because of power outages.
www.reuters.com/article/us-energy-texas-weather-idUSKBN2AF1QV

No oil to refine? What a lying, retard.

Biden never stopped Oil from drilled on federal land, he stopped NEW permits for drilling on federal land, dipshit.
This fucking retard is going to blame cold weather. LMAO!

This Q NUT is going to blame Biden?
Did you read ANY of these quotes that blamed BIDEN?
NO, you special ed "gradiate" the refineries are blaming the weather.
Trump likes his cult stupid.
He really loves you.
You said Q! Dems love uneducated asshats like you! You’re getting destroyed here boy. But by all means keep digging.

YES, it does.

Biden didn't shutdown ANY drilling on federal lands, he just stopped issuing new permits for drilling.

What a complete IDIOT post. No matter what refineries did, Biden caused the shortage by shutting down Anwar, Keystone, and stopping drilling on federal lands (you said so yourself - lol) And guess why the refineries were shutting down ? Because there wasn't any more oil to refine. I just told you why, assclown.

“Some producers, especially in the Permian Basin and Panhandle, are experiencing unprecedented freezing conditions which caused concerns for employee safety and affected production,” the state’s energy regulator said on Monday.

Oil refiner Motiva Enterprises said it was shutting its 607,000 barrel-per-day Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, the largest in the United States. Valero Energy Corp and Total SE separately moved to shut their 335,000 and 225,000 bpd plants in Port Arthur, Texas, due to Monday’s severe cold, sources familiar with plant operations said.
Exxon Mobil also began shutting its 369,024 bpd Beaumont refinery and 560,500 bpd Baytown refinery and chemical plant in Texas, sources familiar with plant operations said. Its Baton Rouge, Louisiana, plant also suffered operational issues.

Citgo Petroleum Corp said some units at its 167,500 bpd Corpus Christi, Texas, oil refinery were shutting due to weather-related power disruptions.
Oil pipeline operator Enbridge Inc. said a 585,000 bpd crude oil pipeline that runs from its terminal near Pontiac, Illinois, outside of Chicago, to the largest U.S. oil storage hub in Cushing, Oklahoma, was halted because of power outages.

Biden never stopped Oil from drilled on federal land, he stopped NEW permits for drilling on federal land, dipshit.

He really loves you.
You said Q! Dems love uneducated asshats like you! You’re getting destroyed here boy. But by all means keep digging.
Only in your Q NUT, uneducated, gullible, mind, am I getting "destroyed", especially by anyone in the Trump cult.

Better of going after Clinton and her child sex ring being ran out of a pizza joint in DC.

YES, it does.

He really loves you.
Only in your Q NUT, uneducated, gullible, mind, am I getting "destroyed", especially by anyone in the Trump cult.

Better of going after Clinton and her child sex ring being ran out of a pizza joint in DC.
You said Q again! Hahahahaha! You’re being destroyed again boy. Like you are in every thread. Hey asshole, where did I bring up this Q? Seems you’re the one obsessed with him you BlueAnon retard. Little Joey Xiden has managed to fuck up everything he touches.

YES, it does.

He really loves you.

You said Q again! Hahahahaha! You’re being destroyed again boy. Like you are in every thread. Hey asshole, where did I bring up this Q? Seems you’re the one obsessed with him you BlueAnon retard. Little Joey Xiden has managed to fuck up everything he touches.
Didn't have to bring up Q, it's in your comments, moron.
"BlueAnon"? It's called projection and RWNJ's and Q NUTS are as good at that, as their dear leader is.

This idiot doesn't need to bring up Q either.
Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) claimed at a Wednesday hearing about the riot that when supporters of former President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol building to stop the election results from being certified, it was not an insurrection and that it's a "lie" to say it was.

Clyde asserted that television footage from Jan. 6 showed people entering the Capitol and taking videos and pictures "in an orderly fashion" and "if you didn't know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit."

Yep, another retarded Q NUT, bet he claims not to have heard of them either.

Time to get an electric car.
I don't think in principle there should be anything wrong with electric cars, but ...
  1. The batteries are expensive, heavy, high-maintenance, and limited lifespan.
  2. The batteries are are full of extremely toxic, caustic, and corrosive chemicals.
  3. The batteries are high voltage, and present a hazard of electric shock or meltdown in a short circuit when doing repairs and maintenance.
  4. I don't buy cars on loans, leases, or professional service contracts and warranties.
  5. I cannot tolerate the Israeli political extremism that goes along with commercial electric batteries.
I agree with number 5.

Summer gas prices will be very high the media is blaming the lack of truck drivers. But how can that be with all the so called job growth?
Or could it be when Jo shut down the oil industry?

1.3 million jobs created in Bidens first 100 days. Did you just decide to post this steaming pile of shit before checking any facts at all?

And that's just until March. Aprils numbers haven't even come in yet.

You're a loser Trumphumper. Just like your chicken shit messiah, that left town with his tail tucked between his legs.
Hahaha..... you fell for the fake jobs report.
yes they did

Forum List

Back