Democrat propaganda media once again trying to cover for Jo job killing Biden

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Summer gas prices will be very high the media is blaming the lack of truck drivers. But how can that be with all the so called job growth?
Or could it be when Jo shut down the oil industry?

No doubt the so-called truck driver shortage is a ruse designed to cover up the gasoline shortage CAUSED BY BIDEN, and his shutdowns of Anwar, Keystone, and the drilling on federal land.

Hell, with all the illegal aliens that Biden is dumping on the US, and spreading them all over the country, there would likely be a SURPLUS of drivers, and at low wage rates. Just another example of lying, scheming, scamming Democrats doing what they do.

Biden has already created MORE jobs in 2 months than Job Killer Tramp did in 4 years!!!
Oh ? Who said so ? Biden's running dogs ? Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ? Best suckers >> liberal media DUPES.

Actually, nobody in US history will have KILLED more jobs for AMERICANS, than Joe Biden, once he gets done with his illegal alien IMPORTATION/DISTRIBUTION program, spreading them all over the country.

Only question is, what will be the % of jobs still left that Americans can acquire. Will it be more or less than 10% ?

Last edited:
No doubt the so-called truck driver shortage is a ruse designed to cover up the gasoline shortage CAUSED BY BIDEN, and his shutdowns of Anwar, Keystone, and the drilling on federal land.

Hell, with all the illegal aliens that Biden is dumping on the US, and spreading them all over the country, there would likely be a SURPLUS of drivers, and at low wage rates. Just another example of lying, scheming, scamming Democrats doing what they do.

Another FOS RWNJ, Moron.

February 24 2021
Just seven U.S. oil refineries out of the 18 that were down due to the Texas Freeze are operating normally as of Monday, according to Bloomberg.

Those 18 refineries that were down accounted for as much as 5.5 million barrels of crude processing capacity per day.
The restart of Shell’s Deer Park refinery in Texas could take until April, Reuters has reported, citing unnamed sources familiar with the issue.

As a result of the Texas Freeze, according to Energy Information Administration data, weekly U.S. percent utilization of refinery operable capacity dipped to 56% during the week ending February 26—the lowest operable utilization of operable capacity since the EIA began tracking the data in November 1990.
oilprice.com › Energy › Energy-General

That was a result of another RWNJ Greg Abbott, not BIDEN.

RWNJ's whining about oil companies not being able to get new permits for drilling on federal land?

Why can't they use existing permits?
Why can't they drill on state lands?
Why can't they drill on private land?
Why can't they drill on their own land?

Instead RWNJ's want a handout from the "Gubmint".

Another FOS RWNJ, Moron.

February 24 2021
Just seven U.S. oil refineries out of the 18 that were down due to the Texas Freeze are operating normally as of Monday, according to Bloomberg.

Those 18 refineries that were down accounted for as much as 5.5 million barrels of crude processing capacity per day.
The restart of Shell’s Deer Park refinery in Texas could take until April, Reuters has reported, citing unnamed sources familiar with the issue.

As a result of the Texas Freeze, according to Energy Information Administration data, weekly U.S. percent utilization of refinery operable capacity dipped to 56% during the week ending February 26—the lowest operable utilization of operable capacity since the EIA began tracking the data in November 1990.

RWNJ's whining about oil companies not being able to get new permits for drilling on federal land?

Not one word of this refutes what I said about Biden causing there to be less gasoline from his shutdowns of Anwar, Keystone, and the drilling on federal land.

Not a word of it refutes what I said about Biden dumping illegal aliens on the US, and spreading them all over the country, thereby likely having a SURPLUS of drivers, and at low wage rates.

But I won't go calling you a LWNJ moron. I'll just let the readers of this thread see that for themselves. :rolleyes:

Another FOS RWNJ, Moron.

February 24 2021

Not one word of this refutes what I said about Biden causing there to be less gasoline from his shutdowns of Anwar, Keystone, and the drilling on federal land.

Not a word of it refutes what I said about Biden dumping illegal aliens on the US, and spreading them all over the country, thereby likely having a SURPLUS of drivers, and at low wage rates.

But I won't go calling you a LWNJ moron. I'll just let the readers of this thread see that for themselves. :rolleyes:

YES, it does.

That's because, it wasn't Biden that caused the shortage, moron.

I just told you, refineries were shut down, did Biden shut them down to?

Biden didn't shutdown ANY drilling on federal lands, he just stopped issuing new permits for drilling.

Why do oil companies need federal land to drill on?

Summer gas prices will be very high the media is blaming the lack of truck drivers. But how can that be with all the so called job growth?
The thread premise is a lie.

and you're a liar
Where did all the drivers go from last year fucking hit and run chicken shit?

Another FOS RWNJ, Moron.

February 24 2021

YES, it does.

Biden didn't shutdown ANY drilling on federal lands, he just stopped issuing new permits for drilling.

ye it was biden who created the shortage when he stop the keystone pipeline and stop all oil drilling

YES, it does.

What a complete IDIOT post. No matter what refineries did, Biden caused the shortage by shutting down Anwar, Keystone, and stopping drilling on federal lands (you said so yourself - lol) And guess why the refineries were shutting down ? Because there wasn't any more oil to refine. I just told you why, assclown.

Another FOS RWNJ, Moron.

February 24 2021

YES, it does.

ye it was biden who created the shortage when he stop the keystone pipeline and stop all oil drilling

Really, moron?

The completion date for the pipeline was estimated by TransCanada to be 2023, so how is that creating shortages, NOW?

Biden never stopped oil drilling, dufus.

YES, it does.

What a complete IDIOT post. No matter what refineries did, Biden caused the shortage by shutting down Anwar, Keystone, and stopping drilling on federal lands (you said so yourself - lol) And guess why the refineries were shutting down ? Because there wasn't any more oil to refine. I just told you why, assclown.

You're a lying, fucking moron.

“Some producers, especially in the Permian Basin and Panhandle, are experiencing unprecedented freezing conditions which caused concerns for employee safety and affected production,” the state’s energy regulator said on Monday.

Oil refiner Motiva Enterprises said it was shutting its 607,000 barrel-per-day Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, the largest in the United States. Valero Energy Corp and Total SE separately moved to shut their 335,000 and 225,000 bpd plants in Port Arthur, Texas, due to Monday’s severe cold, sources familiar with plant operations said.
Exxon Mobil also began shutting its 369,024 bpd Beaumont refinery and 560,500 bpd Baytown refinery and chemical plant in Texas, sources familiar with plant operations said. Its Baton Rouge, Louisiana, plant also suffered operational issues.

Citgo Petroleum Corp said some units at its 167,500 bpd Corpus Christi, Texas, oil refinery were shutting due to weather-related power disruptions.
Oil pipeline operator Enbridge Inc. said a 585,000 bpd crude oil pipeline that runs from its terminal near Pontiac, Illinois, outside of Chicago, to the largest U.S. oil storage hub in Cushing, Oklahoma, was halted because of power outages.
www.reuters.com/article/us-energy-texas-weather-idUSKBN2AF1QV

No oil to refine? What a lying, retard.

Biden never stopped Oil from drilled on federal land, he stopped NEW permits for drilling on federal land, dipshit.

and you're a liar
Where did all the drivers go from last year fucking hit and run chicken shit?

They were laid off, moron.
They are truck drivers, if they can drive a tanker, they can drive other types of tractor trailers.

Jo job killing Biden
Biden has already created MORE jobs in 2 months than Job Killer Tramp did in 4 years!!!
You moron. Biden hasn’t created a single job. People going back to their old job now that the pandemic lockdown is over isn’t creating anything. By this logic we could do lockdowns every six months and when they lift them we claim another growth spurt. WTF is wrong with you?

YES, it does.

“Some producers, especially in the Permian Basin and Panhandle, are experiencing unprecedented freezing conditions which caused concerns for employee safety and affected production,” the state’s energy regulator said on Monday.

Oil refiner Motiva Enterprises said it was shutting its 607,000 barrel-per-day Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, the largest in the United States. Valero Energy Corp and Total SE separately moved to shut their 335,000 and 225,000 bpd plants in Port Arthur, Texas, due to Monday’s severe cold, sources familiar with plant operations said.
Exxon Mobil also began shutting its 369,024 bpd Beaumont refinery and 560,500 bpd Baytown refinery and chemical plant in Texas, sources familiar with plant operations said. Its Baton Rouge, Louisiana, plant also suffered operational issues.

Citgo Petroleum Corp said some units at its 167,500 bpd Corpus Christi, Texas, oil refinery were shutting due to weather-related power disruptions.
Oil pipeline operator Enbridge Inc. said a 585,000 bpd crude oil pipeline that runs from its terminal near Pontiac, Illinois, outside of Chicago, to the largest U.S. oil storage hub in Cushing, Oklahoma, was halted because of power outages.

Biden never stopped Oil from drilled on federal land, he stopped NEW permits for drilling on federal land, dipshit.
This fucking retard is going to blame cold weather. LMAO!

YES, it does.

This fucking retard is going to blame cold weather. LMAO!

This Q NUT is going to blame Biden?
Did you read ANY of these quotes that blamed BIDEN?
NO, you special ed "gradiate" the refineries are blaming the weather.
Trump likes his cult stupid.
He really loves you.

Another FOS RWNJ, Moron.

February 24 2021

YES, it does.

The question should be, why has the federal government been locking up land in America?

I don’t see anywhere in the constitution where the government has this authority...

Forum List

Back