Democrat President Carter: Absentee Ballots Easiest Way to Commit Fraud

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
President Carter has spent much of the past three decades monitoring elections in other countries for signs of corruption.
He co-chaired a bipartisan commission that in 2005 labeled absentee ballots the easiest way to commit election fraud.

The Disastrous Consequences of Mail-In Elections

How easy would it be to request and fill out a ballot for someone that the requester knows has moved out of the state and thus would likely never check if his name was still being used to vote in Wisconsin?
This potential is why the bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, which was co-chaired by former President Jimmy Carter, determined in 2005 that “absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”
In 2018, that potential became reality when a Republican operative working on behalf of Republican congressional candidate Mark Harris was indicted for allegedly “scheming to illegally collect, fill in, forge, and submit mail-in ballots from voters in two rural North Carolina counties.”

Commission on Federal Election Reform

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

• Banned
. . . it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won. . . . .

Then shut the fuck up asshole. It is NOT over and Trump won and Democrats cheated.

Goodbye, Libtard anus.

THREAD TOPIC:

President Carter has spent much of the past three decades monitoring elections in other countries for signs of corruption.
He co-chaired a bipartisan commission that in 2005 labeled absentee ballots the easiest way to commit election fraud.

How easy would it be to request and fill out a ballot for someone that the requester knows has moved out of the state and thus would likely never check if his name was still being used to vote in Wisconsin?
This potential is why the bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, which was co-chaired by former President Jimmy Carter, determined in 2005 that “absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”
In 2018, that potential became reality when a Republican operative working on behalf of Republican congressional candidate Mark Harris was indicted for allegedly “scheming to illegally collect, fill in, forge, and submit mail-in ballots from voters in two rural North Carolina counties.”

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

Biden hasn't even been asked about cheating yet. How can you be sure there was none?

Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.

What's a "Biden"?

Oh, I remember: Wasn't he some asshole who ran for President? I seem to remember hearing something about him awhile back.

Wasn't he also the guy whose crackhead son fucked his own sister in law and 14 year old niece? And the same guy who took millions of dollars from Russia, China, and Ukraine?

My oh my, just what is this world coming to?

Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.

Biden hasn't even been asked about cheating yet. How can you be sure there was none?
I formulated that form letter response because I am not interested in validating your fantasy world with an argument. Trump has had ample time to make the case the election was stolen and failed. Now it's all just the petty revenge of a small man that hates America for rejecting him.

The leftists know the election was stolen. They're just lying to themselves. It's what they do.

Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.

I formulated that form letter response because I am not interested in validating your fantasy world with an argument. Trump has had ample time to make the case the election was stolen and failed. Now it's all just the petty revenge of a small man that hates America for rejecting him.

Less than 3 weeks since the election isn't "ample time" in my book. And like I said, Sleepy Joe hasn't even been questioned.

. . . it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won. . . . .

Then shut the fuck up asshole. It is NOT over and Trump won and Democrats cheated.

Goodbye, Libtard anus.

THREAD TOPIC:

Perhaps so but that still isn’t evidence that it happened in this case

What's a "Biden"?
Oh, I remember: Wasn't he some asshole who ran for President? I seem to remember hearing something about him awhile back.
Wasn't he also the guy whose crackhead son fucked his own sister in law and 14 year old niece? And the same guy who took millions of dollars from Russia, China, and Ukraine?

My oh my, just what is this world coming to?

LOL

Carter said it is potentially not that it is. Which makes this an unclean OP report yourself..

Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.

LIAR. Jill asks him often what that smell is under his nose ? A gurl knows her own scent

Forum List

Back