Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Yes, all subsidies ballooned under covid. What are you arguing exactly?
That was before covid. Tariffs

Some yes, some no. What's your point?
Handouts

Again, never thought Trump was a conservative. So OK, you're telling me something I already knew and no one is disputing. I've never heard anyone say Trump is a conservative
Trump is not an political ideologue, he is more of a pragmatic centrist. That's one of the huge reasons why he is by far the greatest president in our lifetimes.
81 million Americans disagree with you

Actually it's in the 70s of millions since you said people. You mean 81 million ballots disagree with him with all the fraudulent ones the Democrats included when they stole the election
"Medicare should be eliminated as should all government wealth redistribution schemes. Particularly at the Federal level"

Yes, that's what I said. And?

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

He has no idea what the hell he’s talking about.
What specifically did i say that isn't true?

What specifically did you say that had a point?
So nothing I said was untrue. Thanks

Nothing you've said has a point. I don't really assess true until I know what your point was. But if you want to claim that, whatever

A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Yes, Joe is clearly just exploiting blacks for government handouts. Particularly he wants free healthcare and free retirement. In fairness, he doesn't just hate blacks, he hates everyone. It's pretty funny how he claims to want to help black people when he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He also insists he doesn't have a bad attitude in real life. That's even funnier than his nonsense about race

Handouts

Again, never thought Trump was a conservative. So OK, you're telling me something I already knew and no one is disputing. I've never heard anyone say Trump is a conservative
Trump is not an political ideologue, he is more of a pragmatic centrist. That's one of the huge reasons why he is by far the greatest president in our lifetimes.

Actually it's in the 70s of millions since you said people. You mean 81 million ballots disagree with him with all the fraudulent ones the Democrats included when they stole the election
But the fact
that Fox programs pressed guests for evidence and attempted to investigate the allegations as the
story unfolded just reinforcesations because it was confident they were true; it
was covering them because it was confident they
the conclusion that a reasonable viewer would readily have

understood that Fox was not covering those allegwere newsworthy—as

Wow, I watch Fox and never saw those shows. When were they on?
MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN SUPPORT OF FOX DEFENDANTS’ MOTION TO
DISMISS PURSUANT TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT AND CPLR §§3211(a)(1), (a)(7),
and (g)
Paul D. Clement (pro hac vice forthcoming)
Erin E. Murphy (pro hac vice forthcoming)
K. Winn Allen, P.C. (pro hac vice forthcoming)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004
Telephone: 202.289.5000
Email: [email protected]

Handouts

"Medicare should be eliminated as should all government wealth redistribution schemes. Particularly at the Federal level"

81 million Americans disagree with you.

What about this one? Is there a point yet?
That you got played

That's nice. And that what proves what, Grasshopper?
That you got played

OK, thanks

A few years ago, in our first encounter here, JoeB and I were going at it for several days as he was insisting Dark people are dumb and need help not falling for Whitey tricking them into being our slaves.
The man is a racist through and through, but like most of my and my wife's family they're too emotionally disturbed and mentally ill to realize it.

Handouts

But the fact
that Fox programs pressed guests for evidence and attempted to investigate the allegations as the
story unfolded just reinforcesations because it was confident they were true; it

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

I've never heard of any of those people. What shows were they on? When were they on them?

Handouts

Correction. 81 million ballots disagree with me. The number of Americans was in the 70 millions before Democrats starting voting over and over

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

I've never heard of any of those people. What shows were they on? When were they on them?
Those are fox's lawyers

Handouts

Correction. 81 million ballots disagree with me. The number of Americans was in the 70 millions before Democrats starting voting over and over
Politico: Poll: Taxing The Rich Favored Over Medicare Cuts
Most Americans oppose the big spending cuts that many in Washington see as necessary to bring down the budget deficit, a new poll suggests, but they do support one idea for deficit reduction that President Barack Obama has pushed for years raising taxes on the rich. Only small slivers of the group of Americans surveyed for a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Wednesday said they support cuts to Medicare and Medicaid 21 percent and 30 percent, respectively and cuts to defense spending get the support of 42 percent of those surveyed. Seventy-eight percent of Americans are opposed to Medicare cuts, while 69 percent are opposed to Medicaid cuts (Epstein, 4/20

He has no idea what the hell he’s talking about.
What specifically did i say that isn't true?

What specifically did you say that had a point?
So nothing I said was untrue. Thanks

Nothing you've said has a point. I don't really assess true until I know what your point was. But if you want to claim that, whatever
So you don't know if anything I said is untrue.

Handouts

"Newsmax subsequently found no evidence that such allegations were true. Many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final," the company said in a statement published online that will also be broadcast.

The Toll Of Conspiracy Theories: A Voting Security Expert Lives In Hiding
ELECTIONS
The Toll Of Conspiracy Theories: A Voting Security Expert Lives In Hiding
Dominion Voting Systems Employee Sues Trump Campaign And Allies, Alleging Defamation
ELECTIONS
Dominion Voting Systems Employee Sues Trump Campaign And Allies, Alleging Defamation
Coomer filed a defamation lawsuit against Newsmax in Colorado state court on Dec. 22. He withdrew that suit earlier Friday, ahead of Newmax's apology. In a news release, Coomer's attorneys said the "claims asserted against Newsmax have been dismissed (April 30) in a filing with the court which further states that a settlement has been reached. Terms of the settlement were not disclosed.

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

Those are fox's lawyers

So let's try this again. You said it was on fox shows. Which shows? I never saw that

Handouts

“Analyzed under these factors, and even assuming, arguendo, that each of the statements alleged in the complaint could be proved true or false, no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” the filing reads.

Powell’s attorneys—Jesse Binnall, Lawrence Joseph and Howard Kleinhendler—said her comments “all concern the 2020 presidential election, which was both bitter and controversial,” and that they “were made as an attorney-advocate for her preferred candidate and in support of her legal and political positions

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

Those are fox's lawyers

So let's try this again. You said it was on fox shows. Which shows? I never saw that
Fox's lawyers are lying?

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

Those are fox's lawyers

Fox's lawyers are lying?

Non-sequitur

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

96. On November 12, 2020, Mr. Giuliani appeared on Lou Dobbs Tonight to spread the
disinformation campaign to millions of people. (Lou Dobbs Tonight, November 12,2020 (Exhibit
1)).5
At the time of his appearance, Mr. Giuliani had presented no evidence that the 2020 U.S.
election had been rigged or stolen. He provided no such evidence to Mr. Dobbs and Mr. Dobbs
had seen no such evidence. But, Mr. Dobbs was in alignment with the false story that Mr. Giuliani
and Ms. Powell wanted to spread.
Mr. Dobbs: Let’s talk about, just for a moment, an update on Dominion and
how important do you believe the concerns that are being expressed of a
number of states about the ability of these machines not to be hacked?
Mr. Giuliani: Well, first of all, the machines can be hacked. There’s no
question about that. Their machines can be hacked, but it’s far worse than
that. Dominion, Dominion is a company that’s owned by another company
Smartmatic, through its intermediary company Indra. Smartmatic is a
company that was formed way back in 2004, 2003, 2004. You’re gonna be
astonished when I tell you how it was formed. It was formed really by three

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

Those are fox's lawyers

Fox's lawyers are lying?

Non-sequitur
Question

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

Those are fox's lawyers

251. One of Fox News’s most prominent anchors likewise acknowledged that Ms.
Powell had not provided any evidence to support any of her claims about Smartmatic. On
November 19, Tucker Carlson wrote an article titled: “Tucker Carlson: Time for Sidney Powell to
show us her evidence.” (11/19/20 Tucker Carlson Article (Exhibit 136)). He wrote the following:
For more than a week, Powell has been all over conservative media with the
following story: This election was stolen by a collection of international
leftists who manipulated vote tabulating software in order to flip millions of
votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden. The other day on television, Powell
said of Trump that when the fraud is finally uncovered, “I think we’ll find he
had at least 80 million votes.” In other words, rigged software stole about
seven million votes in this election.
On Sunday night, “Tucker Carlson Tonight” texted her after watching one of
her segments. What Powell was describing would amount to the single
greatest crime in American history. Millions of votes stolen in a day,
democracy destroyed, the end of our centuries-old system of self-
government. Not a small thing.

Handouts

But the fact

and (g)
KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
Washington, DC 20004

Those are fox's lawyers

110. On November 16, Mr. Dobbs continued his part in spreading the disinformation
campaign on Lou Dobbs Tonight. (Lou Dobbs Tonight, November 16, 2020 (Exhibit 15)). At the
time of the broadcast, Mr. Dobbs had seen no evidence that Smartmatic’s election technology and
software were used to rig or steal the election. Smartmatic had only been used in Los Angeles
County, making it impossible for Smartmatic to have influenced the outcome of the election.
Nonetheless, he started his show by stating: “Dominion has connections to U.K based Smartmatic,
a voting technology company established in 2000 that had ties to Venezuela’s Hugo Chávez.” And
then he made sure everyone understood that Smartmatic had stolen the election.
Mr. Dobbs: This is a nation that has just been wronged mightily. Only an
idiot would try to claim that there were no irregularities, that there were no
anomalies, that there were insufficient evidence and documents suggesting

Forum List

Back