Democrat Platform destroys the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

I don't see how the Bill of Rights or any legislation prevents regulations around gun ownership. We have legal regulations for all of our constitutional rights. Can you explain how the second amendment is different?

You don't understand because you don't know what the phrase "shall not infringe" means. A common Moon Bat aliment.
Do you think a 10 year old should be able to go to the local store and buy an uzi with their skittles? Question sounds crazy but I'm curious if you think that there should be any boundaries... Even common sense ones

I don't see how the Bill of Rights or any legislation prevents regulations around gun ownership. We have legal regulations for all of our constitutional rights. Can you explain how the second amendment is different?

You don't understand because you don't know what the phrase "shall not infringe" means. A common Moon Bat aliment.

If the Dimms couldn't infringe on our rights, their party would be dead by now!

Oh snap.... you sure got them there. Nice one!

Yupp! I did!
They confuse the 1st Amendment right for 'peaceful assembly' with full fledged criminal riots!
This is evident today in the House Oversight Hearing!
Glad that I could oblige you! :smoke:

Yupp! I did!
They confuse the 1st Amendment right for 'peaceful assembly' with full fledged criminal riots!
That entire hearing was an embarrassment. Barr is an embarrassment and so were the partisan hacks from both the left and the right. Vote them all out

Yupp! I did!
That entire hearing was an embarrassment. Barr is an embarrassment and so were the partisan hacks from both the left and the right. Vote them all out

Well for now, this is where we're at.

The filthy ass Democrats have never understood the Bill of Rights, have they?

Elect the asshole Democrats and you get your Constitution rights taken away and they tell you that it is for your own good.

They sure as hell don't understand what the word "infringement" means, do they? Typical for uneducated Liberals.

The only license I need to own a gun is the Bill of Rights. I sure as hell don't need some Democrat Moon Bat politician that have never fired a firearm telling me how to store and keep my firearms.

12020 Democratic Party Platform

Democrats will enact universal background checks, end online sales of guns and ammunition,
close dangerous loopholes that currently allow stalkers and some individuals convicted of assault
or battery to buy and possess firearms, and adequately fund the federal background check
system. We will close the “Charleston loophole” and prevent individuals who have been
convicted of hate crimes from possessing firearms. Democrats will ban the manufacture and sale
of assault weapons and high capacity magazines. We will incentivize states to enact licensing
requirements for owning firearms and “red flag” laws that allow courts to temporarily remove
guns from the possession of those who are a danger to themselves or others. We will pass
legislation requiring that guns be safely stored in homes. And Democrats believe that gun
companies should be held responsible for their products, just like any other business, and will
prioritize repealing the law that shields gun manufacturers from civil liability.

My god, in all this pandemic disaster, 2/3rds of states voted to hold a Constitutional convention and then the 2nd Amendment was revoked??? :)
Why weren't we told? Why wasn't the media all over this? :)
Nothing in this paragraph is anything new and has been stated across multiple bills introduced in the House.
Nothing in this paragraph infringes upon a law abiding citizens right to own and operate a firearm.
A lot of it is just common sense. Especially securing a firearm in your home. We don't need legislation for that. You should be doing that as a matter of course.

Death to the 2nd amendment by 1000 cuts.

Will the robber give you the time to go to your gun safe, unlock it, load your firearm, put a round in the chamber, and then allow you to defend yourself?

Elect the asshole Democrats and you get your Constitution rights taken away and they tell you that it is for your own good.

They sure as hell don't understand what the word "infringement" means, do they? Typical for uneducated Liberals.

The only license I need to own a gun is the Bill of Rights. I sure as hell don't need some Democrat Moon Bat politician that have never fired a firearm telling me how to store and keep my firearms.

Democrats will enact universal background checks, end online sales of guns and ammunition,
close dangerous loopholes that currently allow stalkers and some individuals convicted of assault
or battery to buy and possess firearms, and adequately fund the federal background check
system. We will close the “Charleston loophole” and prevent individuals who have been
convicted of hate crimes from possessing firearms. Democrats will ban the manufacture and sale
of assault weapons and high capacity magazines. We will incentivize states to enact licensing
requirements for owning firearms and “red flag” laws that allow courts to temporarily remove
guns from the possession of those who are a danger to themselves or others. We will pass
legislation requiring that guns be safely stored in homes. And Democrats believe that gun
companies should be held responsible for their products, just like any other business, and will
prioritize repealing the law that shields gun manufacturers from civil liability.

My god, in all this pandemic disaster, 2/3rds of states voted to hold a Constitutional convention and then the 2nd Amendment was revoked??? :)
Nothing in this paragraph is anything new and has been stated across multiple bills introduced in the House.
Nothing in this paragraph infringes upon a law abiding citizens right to own and operate a firearm.
A lot of it is just common sense. Especially securing a firearm in your home. We don't need legislation for that. You should be doing that as a matter of course.

Will the robber give you the time to go to your gun safe, unlock it, load your firearm, put a round in the chamber, and then allow you to defend yourself?

Who does this?
That's why they make bed holsters.

Who does this?

Because in Blue states that's the rules they are going to make so your weapon is basically useless.

Who does this?

Because in Blue states that's the rules they are going to make so your weapon is basically useless.

Blue state laws are meant to be broken.
Especially the ones they can't enforce!

Who does this?

It's just another chip away at our rights.

Who does this?

It's just another chip away at our rights.

Poor blue staters. State's rights an all that horseshit.

Do you think a 10 year old should be able to go to the local store and buy an uzi with their skittles? Question sounds crazy but I'm curious if you think that there should be any boundaries... Even common sense ones

I don't think their should be any laws against firearms.

Only laws against doing illegal things with firearms, like shooting people that aren't a threat to you.

By the way, at ten I was able to shoot and responsibly handle a firearm. If you weren't then that was your problem.

Only laws against doing illegal things with firearms, like shooting people that aren't a threat to you.

By the way, at ten I was able to shoot and responsibly handle a firearm. If you weren't then that was your problem.
Good for you. So you'd be cool with a 711 having uzi's for sale and selling them 10 year olds no questions asked? Lets just be clear. Is that a yes, you'd be fine with that?

Good for you. So you'd be cool with a 711 having uzi's for sale and selling them 10 year olds no questions asked? Lets just be clear. Is that a yes, you'd be fine with that?

What part of "there should be no gun laws" don't you understand?

A 7-11 will sell all kinds of products to 10 year olds that are dangerous.

10 year old will ride in vehicles that are tremendous killers. A responsible parent will drive safely and make sure they wear seat belts. 10 year olds go into swimming pools that are drowning hazards. Responsible parents make sure the kids can swim or watch them if they don't.

A responsible parent will make sure that if a kid has a firearm then they know how to safely used it, like my parents did to me at that age.

If you don't have the responsibility to make your kids safe then that is no reason to take away my Constitutional rights.

It is obvious you understand the concept of responsibility, do you? Most Liberals don't.

The only license I need to own a gun is the Bill of Rights
Sure, just as soon as you join that "well regulated Militia".

Also how do you know what the Democratic party platform will be in 10,000 years?

What part of "there should be no gun laws" don't you understand?

A 7-11 will sell all kinds of products to 10 year olds that are dangerous.

10 year old will ride in vehicles that are tremendous killers. A responsible parent will drive safely and make sure they wear seat belts. 10 year olds go into swimming pools that are drowning hazards. Responsible parents make sure the kids can swim or watch them if they don't.

A responsible parent will make sure that if a kid has a firearm then they know how to safely used it, like my parents did to me at that age.

If you don't have the responsibility to make your kids safe then that is no reason to take away my Constitutional rights.

It is obvious you understand the concept of responsibility, do you? Most Liberals don't.
Correct, but we don't sell cars to 10 year olds or allow them to drive. But I understand we are talking about a God given right thats protected but the constitution so I just wanted to highlight the fact that you think it would be ok to sell an uzi to a 10 year old with no questions asked. Its your right to have at opinion and its my right to think youre crazy and irresponsible for supporting such a thing as it is obviously a crazy and dangerous notion, not to mention a public safety risk that I don't think any city in this country would be willing to take.

Forum List

Back