Sleepy Joe live in hometown Wilmington, Delaware.

1595967198848.png

HAhahahah!!!!!!!

Typical question by whoever the hell the questioners are..

Questioner... "Trump has done a bad job on (A)... what do you think of that?"

He's taking questions from a prepared list of reporters. (Softball pitchers!)

...and he's reading his answers from a teleprompter.

Biden is an airhead!

Biden is an airhead!
He took questions from a total of two (2) reporters.

Biden is definitely not prepared for an interview with Chris Wallace!

Last edited:

Biden is an airhead!

Biden is definitely not prepared fro an interview with Chris Wallace!
Of hell, Wallace would throw nothing but softball questions then beg to kiss his ass.

Biden is an airhead!

Biden is definitely not prepared fro an interview with Chris Wallace!
Of hell, Wallace would throw nothing but softball questions then beg to kiss his ass.

Yeah, Chris Wallace isn't even close to his dad when it comes to being a news man. Mike Wallace was a lib, but he could do a pretty even handed interview. All Chris Wallace is is an actor in the new daytime TV. If not for Fox news Wallace wouldn't have a job.

He is playing 'Old Country Joe" now. Harking back to his younger days that many of the people that live closer to how he did today and that he can't stand as he promotes the Protocols of Prog.

He came out of the basement kids ! Canned questions and teleprompters ready.......

WTF, Angelo! Is there anybody in the room? Does anyone else hear the huge echo and reverberation in the audio? What is there, like ten people there? And who was the cupcake there with big smile on asking him the tough questions-- -- --

Oh Mr. Joe, do you think you'll be able to meet your VP pick?
4524_emojipalm.gif

No, Honey, we're just going to swap pictures at the local FotoMat.
4972_OkPinkSpinningHand.gif

We won't meet until after in office.

The Left hot on the heels asking the BURNING QUESTIONS that plague the nation.
1679_BananoRub.gif

He came out of the basement kids !
Canned questions and teleprompters ready.......

Can't believe some trumper moron posted this fantastic Biden speech and appearance proving he is the perfect guy for replacing the incompetent guy we have now.

Can't believe some trumper moron posted this fantastic Biden speech and appearance proving he is the perfect guy for replacing the incompetent guy we have now.
Where can I find some of your drugs
so I can be so delusional ?
Walgreens. You need prescriptions. None of them make you high or alter your state of mind.

My favorite softball question was "why are you holding press conferences in Delaware" (ans. because that's where I live.....MSM grade = A++++++)

Biden mostly spoke in boilerplate generalities and incessantly rambled barely coherently.
What a crying shame, for the Dimms!
There was no room full of reporters vying for a chance to ask questions. Perhaps the two that did question him were the only two there. I suspect the whole thing was scripted.

When he called their names, he first looked down at the podium (likely at a note pad showing their names). When he called the second one, he even mentioned ABC before looking up.

When answering the questions, he kept looking through the teleprompters (most often the one on his right).

...and he apparently doesn't know the difference between Jacksonville and Tallahassee.

Biden is a sick man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back