Democrat Party supporters please explain this.

Why, should I as a 39 (soon to be 40) year old business owner, family man (two kids in middle school), living in Boston should not be at best annoyed at worst extremely worried if the Democrats win the White House and the Senate?

The Democrat Party:

• Called the riots a Myth and said protests were mostly peaceful when cities were burning. They need to be 100% peaceful. They only proceeded with denouncement once the polls showed them slipping.
  • COVID death rates are highest in Blue States, including mine, MA. I am a COVID survivor and convalescent plasma donor but I don't feel confident in terms of their pandemic response. My kids are 100% remote when the WHO stated that school kids are NOT super spreaders and lockdowns are terrible because they cause their own issues such as loss of business, depression, late diagnosis of medical ailments, etc.
  • They state because I am white I have some sort of privilege and that I am inherently racist. I find that not only abhorrent but borderline unconstitutional as they take away my free speech. My skin color should not determine my beliefs. That is like stating I must be cheap because I am Jewish.
  • Instead of denouncing Antifa they call it an "idea". They are hypocrites in that my kids are not allowed in school but are welcome to protest in large gatherings.
  • They vilify our police force instead of teaching our youth to respect authority.
  • They are pro everyone gets a trophy but that is not how real life works. If there is one opening for a job then one person gets it. Teaching winning and losing is very important and should start at a young age.
  • They call America inherently racist but I am a son of immigrants from the old Soviet Union. When my kids get a little older I will make them watch Schindler's List. They can see what real oppression is. What real hatred is. What real genocide looks like. This is the greatest country in the world and that is what we should be teaching our youth. It is not without warts but what country is?
  • As a Jewish family, Israel support is important to us and I am concerned that the Democrats would rather partner with Iran and the terror states of Palestine rather than side with Israel.
  • I am OK with a change in our healthcare system but I am not sure how nationalizing it will encourage our youth to go into medicine when medical school is so pricey and the doctor compensation would be capped. I truly prefer free markets.
  • I am further concerned that if my kids have conservative views as they get older they will be vilified because those views are suddenly deemed racist by the Left. Overall the word "racist" has lost its meaning. Or if my kids lean left they will follow and become intolerant of those with conservative views.
  • From a financial perspective I am not sure the Democrats understand that raising the minimum wage results in loss of jobs due to robots becoming more economically feasible. Also higher regulations, eliminating fracking and raising taxes will further slow the economy.
  • It is tough for me to understand why the Democrat party is focused on forced teaching of diversity and vilification of white persons. People cannot control their skin color so why focus on it?
  • The bias in the media and censorship of conservative views is dangerous and would be equally dangerous if it were the other way around. Schools should teach kids how to think versus what to think and the media should report facts and allow the viewers to form their opinions versus skewing the facts. This has less to do with if Democrats win but it certainly would further empower an already biased media.
  • Lastly, the transgender debate is frightening. I have two daughters. I have seen firsthand how boys now identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. The advantage the boys had is notable. I cannot get on the same page that gender is a social construct and that biological boys should be allowed in girls locker rooms and be allowed to compete in sports against them. The left turns a blind eye to it and calls concerned parents like myself transphobic. But why is it wrong for me not to want my girls to change in the locker room if a boy is present? Why is it wrong for me to want my girls to compete vs. other females? Female sports finally have some limelight and recognition and now this comes along?

This assumes that Trump loses and the Republicans lose the Senate so please don't make this thread about Trump but address the above topics. I would like to have an honest debate. Doesn't need to be civil but it needs to be honest.

Thank you

As the father of daughters, I don't know how you can support a party which will do so much harm to their future.

Access to birth control, access to universal health care are both more important for women than it is for men, because we have babies. So are reproductive rights. Republicans have done NOTHING for women, but undercut their rights, and their access to health care.

One poster here posted that forcing young people to buy health insurance was stupid. Who needs health care before age 50? Women do. I spent more time at the doctors office and in hospital during my 20's and 30's than at any other time in my life. 3 lives births, prenatal and postnatal care for all, 2 miscarriages, 7 different hospitalizations for live births, D&C's and "female troubles". My experience is not unusual, and I even had vaginal births - no C-Sections.

In regards to doctors salaries - there are no income caps for doctors in single payer countries. Doctors in Canada are mostly in private practice and are not employed by hospitals or the government. Doctors in Canada make less money than they do in the USA, but with single payer, they don't need to hire a third party billing and collection agency to process their insurance claims and collect co-pays. The Receptionist in a medical office prepares the monthly invoice to OHIP, and deposits the check. Administration costs in the USA are in excess of 30% versus less than 7% in Canada.

Our pediatrician had his private practice, with admitting privileges at Sick Kids, but he also taught at the University of Toronto Medical School, and was part owner of a children's after hours clinic not far from where we lived. My GP was older, semi-retired and not taking new patients when I retired. He was my doctor for more than 30 years. His offices were in the Sheraton Hotel, and he had a high end Bay Street, business clientelle.

Many Canadian doctors leave for the USA and come back, saying they make more money in the USA but they keep more of it in Canada, and many doctors here are billing in excess of $1 million, especially those who are part owners in private after hours clinics (better, cheaper faster than hospital emergency wards) or labs.
You’re Canadian.

That doesn't negate the value or the truth of the information provided.
Your opinions aren’t facts. You’re Canadian. Please stop interfering in our elections.

I post facts. Not “opinion” or bullshit talking points.

Your whole line of reasoning about “nobody becoming a doctor” shows your great reasoning skills. We have thousands of doctors in every other first world country in the world and better health care than the USA.

You have daughters but you’re voting for the most anti-woman policies in the world.

As a “consultant” you seem spectacularly lacking in basic common sense.
When did I say "nobody"? I said fewer people. It is happening to nursing now. More people going into business, marketing and tech. Average age for a nurse in the US is 45. Same thing would happen with doctors. We are in a highly capitalist country. Education costs a lot but generally the benefits are great in terms of compensation. You start limiting MDs compensation and you will have significantly fewer of them IMO.

Most anti woman policies = allowing trans girls to play sports with my biological girls.

PS - one of my clients is a travel nurses company. I know a little bit more about the subject matter than some unemployed Canadian, living alone and likely dying alone.

I'm not unemployed, I'm retired. When I was your age, I didn't have time to spend hours posting on a message board. I was working for Bay Street law firms, as a free lance law clerk, and polishing my resume. I have a small home business now and my little home crafting business must be doing better than yours, because I don't have the time you do to post here. I have clients with orders I'm going to work on when I finish this post.

I live alone by choice and because I have the resources to do so, and the good health to live a healthy active life I have always loved. I still spend time with Toronto friends several time a year, and have a whole new group of friends here. Your vision of and elderly, lonely woman made me laugh. Of course you've also called me "fat" on more than one occasion so your assumptions about me have always been utterly laughable.

Last but not least, before the last election, I sat down and went through the Conservative Party platform line by line, to see what they were offering. Then I did the financial analysis of what impact, if any, their platform would have on my income, and what they were offering to my children and their families. I didn't ask a bunch of stangers on a message board to do the work for me.

What kind of "consultant" are you that you need to ask others to give you reasons to vote democrat. Aren't you capable of reading the platform, doing the analysis and coming to your own decision? What kind of a consultant needs to ask others to help him decide?

Gotta go. I have orders to complete.

You - the big time "consultant" are having to ask others why you should vote
I do not provide voting advice. Although my clients know the way I lean. It is called management consulting. M&A, restructuring, debt raise, consolidation, etc.

And my post isn’t literal. I know why I should and will not. It’s like me asking my daughter, why should I buy you that new smart phone you want? I know the answer but I want her to tell me in her own words. Again, IDC about Canadian politics why do you care about US politics?

Welcome to my wheelhouse.

How are you able to do all of these things without being familiar with both knowing the tax implications of your "restructuring" and the implications of the business policies of the candidates? How do you give financial and business advice without being fully aware of the financial and tax implications of the upcoming election, and how it may or may not impact your clients' plans? As a former banker and corporation/commercial law clerk, I executed the restructuring, refinancing, IPO's you're advising. I'm not ignorant of what you claim to be doing. The depth of your knowledge of the consulting business is thin at best.

As a corporate/commercial and real estate law clerk, one of my many areas of expertise was to do the corporate restructuring, amendments to constating documents and/or share structure, directors and shareholders enabling resolutions, purchases and sales of shares, and tax agreements under the Income Tax Act, to give effect to the restructuring.

I also issued the mortgages, debentures, shareholders loans, and other financial restructuring documents, including loan agreements, personal guarantees and mortgages. Having been a bank manager, this was a particular specialty, because I knew and understood bank requirements thoroughly.

Every time you post about your business, you impress me less and less.

Why, should I as a 39 (soon to be 40) year old business owner, family man (two kids in middle school), living in Boston should not be at best annoyed at worst extremely worried if the Democrats win the White House and the Senate?

The Democrat Party:

• Called the riots a Myth and said protests were mostly peaceful when cities were burning. They need to be 100% peaceful. They only proceeded with denouncement once the polls showed them slipping.
  • COVID death rates are highest in Blue States, including mine, MA. I am a COVID survivor and convalescent plasma donor but I don't feel confident in terms of their pandemic response. My kids are 100% remote when the WHO stated that school kids are NOT super spreaders and lockdowns are terrible because they cause their own issues such as loss of business, depression, late diagnosis of medical ailments, etc.
  • They state because I am white I have some sort of privilege and that I am inherently racist. I find that not only abhorrent but borderline unconstitutional as they take away my free speech. My skin color should not determine my beliefs. That is like stating I must be cheap because I am Jewish.
  • Instead of denouncing Antifa they call it an "idea". They are hypocrites in that my kids are not allowed in school but are welcome to protest in large gatherings.
  • They vilify our police force instead of teaching our youth to respect authority.
  • They are pro everyone gets a trophy but that is not how real life works. If there is one opening for a job then one person gets it. Teaching winning and losing is very important and should start at a young age.
  • They call America inherently racist but I am a son of immigrants from the old Soviet Union. When my kids get a little older I will make them watch Schindler's List. They can see what real oppression is. What real hatred is. What real genocide looks like. This is the greatest country in the world and that is what we should be teaching our youth. It is not without warts but what country is?
  • As a Jewish family, Israel support is important to us and I am concerned that the Democrats would rather partner with Iran and the terror states of Palestine rather than side with Israel.
  • I am OK with a change in our healthcare system but I am not sure how nationalizing it will encourage our youth to go into medicine when medical school is so pricey and the doctor compensation would be capped. I truly prefer free markets.
  • I am further concerned that if my kids have conservative views as they get older they will be vilified because those views are suddenly deemed racist by the Left. Overall the word "racist" has lost its meaning. Or if my kids lean left they will follow and become intolerant of those with conservative views.
  • From a financial perspective I am not sure the Democrats understand that raising the minimum wage results in loss of jobs due to robots becoming more economically feasible. Also higher regulations, eliminating fracking and raising taxes will further slow the economy.
  • It is tough for me to understand why the Democrat party is focused on forced teaching of diversity and vilification of white persons. People cannot control their skin color so why focus on it?
  • The bias in the media and censorship of conservative views is dangerous and would be equally dangerous if it were the other way around. Schools should teach kids how to think versus what to think and the media should report facts and allow the viewers to form their opinions versus skewing the facts. This has less to do with if Democrats win but it certainly would further empower an already biased media.
  • Lastly, the transgender debate is frightening. I have two daughters. I have seen firsthand how boys now identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. The advantage the boys had is notable. I cannot get on the same page that gender is a social construct and that biological boys should be allowed in girls locker rooms and be allowed to compete in sports against them. The left turns a blind eye to it and calls concerned parents like myself transphobic. But why is it wrong for me not to want my girls to change in the locker room if a boy is present? Why is it wrong for me to want my girls to compete vs. other females? Female sports finally have some limelight and recognition and now this comes along?

This assumes that Trump loses and the Republicans lose the Senate so please don't make this thread about Trump but address the above topics. I would like to have an honest debate. Doesn't need to be civil but it needs to be honest.

Thank you

As the father of daughters, I don't know how you can support a party which will do so much harm to their future.

Access to birth control, access to universal health care are both more important for women than it is for men, because we have babies. So are reproductive rights. Republicans have done NOTHING for women, but undercut their rights, and their access to health care.

One poster here posted that forcing young people to buy health insurance was stupid. Who needs health care before age 50? Women do. I spent more time at the doctors office and in hospital during my 20's and 30's than at any other time in my life. 3 lives births, prenatal and postnatal care for all, 2 miscarriages, 7 different hospitalizations for live births, D&C's and "female troubles". My experience is not unusual, and I even had vaginal births - no C-Sections.

In regards to doctors salaries - there are no income caps for doctors in single payer countries. Doctors in Canada are mostly in private practice and are not employed by hospitals or the government. Doctors in Canada make less money than they do in the USA, but with single payer, they don't need to hire a third party billing and collection agency to process their insurance claims and collect co-pays. The Receptionist in a medical office prepares the monthly invoice to OHIP, and deposits the check. Administration costs in the USA are in excess of 30% versus less than 7% in Canada.

Our pediatrician had his private practice, with admitting privileges at Sick Kids, but he also taught at the University of Toronto Medical School, and was part owner of a children's after hours clinic not far from where we lived. My GP was older, semi-retired and not taking new patients when I retired. He was my doctor for more than 30 years. His offices were in the Sheraton Hotel, and he had a high end Bay Street, business clientelle.

Many Canadian doctors leave for the USA and come back, saying they make more money in the USA but they keep more of it in Canada, and many doctors here are billing in excess of $1 million, especially those who are part owners in private after hours clinics (better, cheaper faster than hospital emergency wards) or labs.
You’re Canadian.

Your opinions aren’t facts. You’re Canadian. Please stop interfering in our elections.

Your whole line of reasoning about “nobody becoming a doctor” shows your great reasoning skills. We have thousands of doctors in every other first world country in the world and better health care than the USA.

You have daughters but you’re voting for the most anti-woman policies in the world.

When did I say "nobody"? I said fewer people. It is happening to nursing now. More people going into business, marketing and tech. Average age for a nurse in the US is 45. Same thing would happen with doctors. We are in a highly capitalist country. Education costs a lot but generally the benefits are great in terms of compensation. You start limiting MDs compensation and you will have significantly fewer of them IMO.

Most anti woman policies = allowing trans girls to play sports with my biological girls.

PS - one of my clients is a travel nurses company. I know a little bit more about the subject matter than some unemployed Canadian, living alone and likely dying alone.

I'm not unemployed, I'm retired. When I was your age, I didn't have time to spend hours posting on a message board. I was working for Bay Street law firms, as a free lance law clerk, and polishing my resume. I have a small home business now and my little home crafting business must be doing better than yours, because I don't have the time you do to post here. I have clients with orders I'm going to work on when I finish this post.

I live alone by choice and because I have the resources to do so, and the good health to live a healthy active life I have always loved. I still spend time with Toronto friends several time a year, and have a whole new group of friends here. Your vision of and elderly, lonely woman made me laugh. Of course you've also called me "fat" on more than one occasion so your assumptions about me have always been utterly laughable.

Last but not least, before the last election, I sat down and went through the Conservative Party platform line by line, to see what they were offering. Then I did the financial analysis of what impact, if any, their platform would have on my income, and what they were offering to my children and their families. I didn't ask a bunch of stangers on a message board to do the work for me.

What kind of "consultant" are you that you need to ask others to give you reasons to vote democrat. Aren't you capable of reading the platform, doing the analysis and coming to your own decision? What kind of a consultant needs to ask others to help him decide?

I do not provide voting advice. Although my clients know the way I lean. It is called management consulting. M&A, restructuring, debt raise, consolidation, etc.

And my post isn’t literal. I know why I should and will not. It’s like me asking my daughter, why should I buy you that new smart phone you want? I know the answer but I want her to tell me in her own words. Again, IDC about Canadian politics why do you care about US politics?

How are you able to do all of these things without being familiar with both knowing the tax implications of your "restructuring" and the implications of the business policies of the candidates? How do you give financial and business advice without being fully aware of the financial and tax implications of the upcoming election, and how it may or may not impact your clients' plans? As a former banker and corporation/commercial law clerk, I executed the restructuring, refinancing, IPO's you're advising. I'm not ignorant of what you claim to be doing. The depth of your knowledge of the consulting business is thin at best.

As a corporate/commercial and real estate law clerk, one of my many areas of expertise was to do the corporate restructuring, amendments to constating documents and/or share structure, directors and shareholders enabling resolutions, purchases and sales of shares, and tax agreements under the Income Tax Act, to give effect to the restructuring.

I also issued the mortgages, debentures, shareholders loans, and other financial restructuring documents, including loan agreements, personal guarantees and mortgages. Having been a bank manager, this was a particular specialty, because I knew and understood bank requirements thoroughly.

Impossible to guess at the tax implications. Campaign promises aren’t always kept. What specifically would you like to know, Canuck? Feel free to test me. Show one post that shows I do not know what I am talking about. Just one, you crazy Canuck.

Last edited:
Show one post that shows I do not know what I am talking about.

Your posts only show you have anger management problems.... Did too many goyim stick your yarmulke in the toilet while you were still wearing it?
LOL

I am not the one who tattles constantly to the mods. Your actions show that you’re a pussy.

poorly educated : GIs

donny : covid spreading whore

dude on motorbike : his administration.

damn - what a perfect analogy.

You assume a lot. Anyone can spread COVID. This isn’t a sexually transmitted disease. GIs are some of the bravest people on the planet. Your lack of education and basic intellect is astounding. You’re a great representative of the Democrat (no IC) party.

sooooooooooooooo............. i guess you don't know what 'analogy' means then, 'eh?

& i was being kind. i almost said donny: syphilitic brain suffering whore

after all ' STDs were [his] vietnam'

looky who hijacked his own thread.

Your analogy was off. It made you look stupid. My thread my rules.

no it wasn't off.

trump humpers ( GIs ) saw something flashy & gold plated.

trump humpers ( GIs ) were being seduced because they haven't had any 'love' from the gov'ment/politicians in a long time.

the whore ( donny ) gave them what they thought they wanted

& when they weren't looking - the dude running up behind them ( donny's pschyophants in his admin. ) - ripped them off whilst they were being distracted by the whore.

oh ya - it's spot on.

GIs wanted to use the whore, they weren't seduced LOL. Did you even see the movie? All politicians rip off the citizens. 21% approval rating in Congress. Let me guess, you are only critical of the GOP Legislative Branch. You are a partisan hack. Illogical. Stupid.

of course i saw the movie - i watch it EVERY year along with hubby. btw - all military enlisted or drafted are GIs ... Gov'ment Issue.

but they ain't army. thems Marines. ooorah.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you
There is no one running for president in a party named Democrat, now there is in the Democratic Party.

i'm pretty sure oxyboy limbaugh started saying it that way & little dittoheads followed along.
im sure you praise any demonrat station though ....huh? rush is one of the best. youre just brain washed

if by 'best' - you mean a bloated, cancer ridden, draft dodging, anal cysted, hypocrite of the highest order - then you are correct.

he is the best.

You assume a lot. Anyone can spread COVID. This isn’t a sexually transmitted disease. GIs are some of the bravest people on the planet. Your lack of education and basic intellect is astounding. You’re a great representative of the Democrat (no IC) party.

sooooooooooooooo............. i guess you don't know what 'analogy' means then, 'eh?

no it wasn't off.

trump humpers ( GIs ) were being seduced because they haven't had any 'love' from the gov'ment/politicians in a long time.

& when they weren't looking - the dude running up behind them ( donny's pschyophants in his admin. ) - ripped them off whilst they were being distracted by the whore.

oh ya - it's spot on.

GIs wanted to use the whore, they weren't seduced LOL. Did you even see the movie? All politicians rip off the citizens. 21% approval rating in Congress. Let me guess, you are only critical of the GOP Legislative Branch. You are a partisan hack. Illogical. Stupid.

of course i saw the movie - i watch it EVERY year along with hubby. btw - all military enlisted or drafted are GIs ... Gov'ment Issue.

Have another

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

why do you wanna start up with that again? wtf is wrong with you?

The Democrat Party:

Thank you
It’s tough to have a debate when you make so many different points. Would you like to pick one and we can dig in?

You couldn't dig your way out of a worm hole

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

Look at your post and see for yourself. You’re either drunk or insane.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

you asked if i even saw the movie.

i answered. we watch it every year on the anniversary of the USMC.

hubby - as i've told you in the past, but apparently you don't remember ... is a Marine.

Marines aren't generally known as GIs - & since t you referred to them as such in the movie - i was correcting you & myself for using that term.

i don't drink except for the occasional microbrew during the summer.

& i ain't cray cray. only those that vote for donny the 2nd time around can be factually referred to as such.

you reverting right back to that bullshit - unprovoked - says much, zoggy.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

hubby - as i've told you in the past, but apparently you don't remember ... is a Marine.

Marines aren't generally known as GIs - & since t you referred to them as such in the movie - i was correcting you & myself for using that term.

& i ain't cray cray. only those that vote for donny the 2nd time around can be factually referred to as such.

That was a coherent post. Thank you. My brother in law is an ex Seal. I get it.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

i wonder what he must think of donny retweeting the truly insane ramblings about how our gov'ment killed the navy seals that got bin laden per Q-anon's conspiracies? actually saying he retweeted it so ' the american people can make up their own minds'.

what excuse do YOU have for that insane action he took?

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

i wonder what he must think of donny retweeting the truly insane ramblings about how our gov'ment killed the navy seals that got bin laden per Q-anon's conspiracies? actually saying he retweeted it so ' the american people can make up their own minds'.

He is 100% MAGA. You think I am bad? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I met him he was built like a WWE wrestler. Bad dude. Owns about 15 guns. Trump has a method to his madness. It’s a diversion IMO. You think the biggest issue in this country is Trump. I think its the insane Left. Trump isn’t the one forcing my girls to play trans girls in sports. That impacts me directly.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

You’re Canadian.

Impossible to guess at the tax implications. Campaign promises aren’t always kept. What specifically would you like to know, Canuck? Feel free to test me. Show one post that shows I do not know what I am talking about. Just one, you crazy Canuck.

No it's not. Of course you don't know what Trump is planning to do because the Republicans have no platform this election other than "We're with Trump", and Trump really has no plan, he's just making this up as he goes along. Every time he is asked to articulate his plan, he just talks in general terms about how next year is going to be great, and the jobs will come back. Just like saying the virus "will disappear, like magic", Trump seems to think the economy will be restored like magic too.

Biden has articulated his platform and his posting details on his website so it's easy to see what the tax implications are.

I was working on a huge butterfly reorganization involving a farming corporation owned by two brothers which was split in two, severing the partnership. We created two corporations, each owning half the assets and taking on half the debt of the original corporation. The consultant insisted on a specific share structure, and other options in the various agreements splitting the assets, to take into consideration the platforms of the two major parties in the election, and potential tax implications going forward.

At the end of the day we didn't have to do amendments to the share structure, the incorporating documents, or the Dissolution Agreement, for which I was truly grateful. Since this was a friendly split, we were doing both sides. The consultant did the analysis and the split, the accountant double checked the numbers and confirmed the share structure. We made it all happen. The clients saved money on everybody's fees because we didn't have to do any additional amendments when it was finished. Win/win for everyone.

Butterfly's are rare, and a complete technical nightmare. I did 3 in 10 years and none before I started working for the big firms on Bay Street. This was my last one and it went well. The second butterfly I did, the partners were only speaking through their separate lawyers. Our firm drafted the documents because the other small law firm lacked the expertise and staff to do it. Lucky me!

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

He is 100% MAGA. You think I am bad? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I met him he was built like a WWE wrestler. Bad dude. Owns about 15 guns. Trump has a method to his madness. It’s a diversion IMO. You think the biggest issue in this country is Trump. I think its the insane Left. Trump isn’t the one forcing my girls to play trans girls in sports. That impacts me directly.

that didn't answer my question. the dude that killed bin laden is a huge trump humper too & spoke at the convention too i believe. he's mighty pissed at donny for throwing him & his team under the bus for a few votes.

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax
By Ellen Mitchell - 10/14/20 02:21 PM EDT
Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

Bullshit. What sports are your girls required to compete with trans girls? Be specific.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

You’re Canadian.

No it's not. Of course you don't know what Trump is planning to do because the Republicans have no platform this election other than "We're with Trump", and Trump really has no plan, he's just making this up as he goes along. Every time he is asked to articulate his plan, he just talks in general terms about how next year is going to be great, and the jobs will come back. Just like saying the virus "will disappear, like magic", Trump seems to think the economy will be restored like magic too.

Biden has articulated his platform and his posting details on his website so it's easy to see what the tax implications are.

I was working on a huge butterfly reorganization involving a farming corporation owned by two brothers which was split in two, severing the partnership. We created two corporations, each owning half the assets and taking on half the debt of the original corporation. The consultant insisted on a specific share structure, and other options in the various agreements splitting the assets, to take into consideration the platforms of the two major parties in the election, and potential tax implications going forward.

At the end of the day we didn't have to do amendments to the share structure, the incorporating documents, or the Dissolution Agreement, for which I was truly grateful. Since this was a friendly split, we were doing both sides. The consultant did the analysis and the split, the accountant double checked the numbers and confirmed the share structure. We made it all happen. The clients saved money on everybody's fees because we didn't have to do any additional amendments when it was finished. Win/win for everyone.

Butterfly's are rare, and a complete technical nightmare. I did 3 in 10 years and none before I started working for the big firms on Bay Street. This was my last one and it went well. The second butterfly I did, the partners were only speaking through their separate lawyers. Our firm drafted the documents because the other small law firm lacked the expertise and staff to do it. Lucky me!
Still waiting. Ask me for a specific question. I am neither a legal nor an accounting expert but I have both branches covered via my team.

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

that didn't answer my question. the dude that killed bin laden is a huge trump humper too & spoke at the convention too i believe. he's mighty pissed at donny for throwing him & his team under the bus for a few votes.

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

By Ellen Mitchell - 10/14/20 02:21 PM EDT

And? Like I said distraction. Let me explain it differently. If Trump said trans girls can play with cisgender girls and Biden went the other way, I would vote for Biden. That is how important that issue is to me. Rest are a distant second. Do you understand?

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

Bullshit. What sports are your girls required to compete with trans girls? Be specific.

Basketball and LAX. I coach basketball. Saw it 2x there and 1x in LAX. I have Stated this numerous times here.

Forum List

Back