Democrat Party supporters please explain this.

poorly educated : GIs

donny : covid spreading whore

dude on motorbike : his administration.

damn - what a perfect analogy.

You assume a lot. Anyone can spread COVID. This isn’t a sexually transmitted disease. GIs are some of the bravest people on the planet. Your lack of education and basic intellect is astounding. You’re a great representative of the Democrat (no IC) party.

sooooooooooooooo............. i guess you don't know what 'analogy' means then, 'eh?

& i was being kind. i almost said donny: syphilitic brain suffering whore

after all ' STDs were [his] vietnam'

looky who hijacked his own thread.

Your analogy was off. It made you look stupid. My thread my rules.

no it wasn't off.

trump humpers ( GIs ) saw something flashy & gold plated.

trump humpers ( GIs ) were being seduced because they haven't had any 'love' from the gov'ment/politicians in a long time.

the whore ( donny ) gave them what they thought they wanted

& when they weren't looking - the dude running up behind them ( donny's pschyophants in his admin. ) - ripped them off whilst they were being distracted by the whore.

oh ya - it's spot on.

GIs wanted to use the whore, they weren't seduced LOL. Did you even see the movie? All politicians rip off the citizens. 21% approval rating in Congress. Let me guess, you are only critical of the GOP Legislative Branch. You are a partisan hack. Illogical. Stupid.

of course i saw the movie - i watch it EVERY year along with hubby. btw - all military enlisted or drafted are GIs ... Gov'ment Issue.

but they ain't army. thems Marines. ooorah.

Have another

why do you wanna start up with that again? wtf is wrong with you?

Look at your post and see for yourself. You’re either drunk or insane.

you asked if i even saw the movie.

i answered. we watch it every year on the anniversary of the USMC.

hubby - as i've told you in the past, but apparently you don't remember ... is a Marine.

Marines aren't generally known as GIs - & since t you referred to them as such in the movie - i was correcting you & myself for using that term.

i don't drink except for the occasional microbrew during the summer.

& i ain't cray cray. only those that vote for donny the 2nd time around can be factually referred to as such.

you reverting right back to that bullshit - unprovoked - says much, zoggy.

That was a coherent post. Thank you. My brother in law is an ex Seal. I get it.

i wonder what he must think of donny retweeting the truly insane ramblings about how our gov'ment killed the navy seals that got bin laden per Q-anon's conspiracies? actually saying he retweeted it so ' the american people can make up their own minds'.

what excuse do YOU have for that insane action he took?

He is 100% MAGA. You think I am bad? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I met him he was built like a WWE wrestler. Bad dude. Owns about 15 guns. Trump has a method to his madness. It’s a diversion IMO. You think the biggest issue in this country is Trump. I think its the insane Left. Trump isn’t the one forcing my girls to play trans girls in sports. That impacts me directly.

that didn't answer my question. the dude that killed bin laden is a huge trump humper too & spoke at the convention too i believe. he's mighty pissed at donny for throwing him & his team under the bus for a few votes.

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax
By Ellen Mitchell - 10/14/20 02:21 PM EDT
Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax

And? Like I said distraction. Let me explain it differently. If Trump said trans girls can play with cisgender girls and Biden went the other way, I would vote for Biden. That is how important that issue is to me. Rest are a distant second. Do you understand?

that sad. however - i'm really curious how HE actually feels about donny throwing his brethren 'team' under the bus like that.

it has nothing to do with distraction. donny would sell his own soul for the votes he needs to stay outa prison.

How does that help him get votes? He often retweets stupid shit. That’s one of his fatal flaws.

by placating a bunch of whack jobs - he has their votes. THEIR votes for HIM. you think he cares how many there are? as long as they are

for him.

thinking critically can only help you, zogster.

Whack jobs won’t win it for him. The silent majority will. That’s how he won in 2016. By getting people like me and my parents and friends to vote for him. I do not see us as “whack jobs”. I would bet my life. Yes my life that my critical thinking skills are superior to yours. You heard me correctly. My life.

Yet you always respond to me. Do us all a favor and stop. You add zero to every conversation and you’re mentally ill. Thankfully...well I cannot say it as you would tattle.

Yup, because you can't help yourself...

I respond to you because you are a great example of how crazy the Right Wing has become in this country.
Wrong. Name one thing that is “crazy” about me. I ll patiently wait. I am a father of two girls, I am a business owner, I own a house in Boston MA.

What precisely is crazy? You are the one who said girls sports are irrelevant. You are the one whom the mods deem as the resident USMB nut.

Go tattle, fatty.

anybody voting for donny a second time = koo koo cray cray.
Opinions vary. Anyone who broad brushes people is a horrible human being. I already Told you and you conveniently ignored it. If Trump was pro trans girls playing sports vs biological girls and Biden was against it, I would vote for Biden. Yes, it’s one small issue but to me it’s a critical one when I am raising and coaching two girls. How many times do I have to reiterate this for you to understand it? Please explain. Thank you.

I do not see us as “whack jobs”. I would bet my life. Yes my life that my critical thinking skills are superior to yours. You heard me correctly. My life.

You must not value your life yet...

Sorry, man, most of your posts come off as kind of unhinged... The personal attacks, the threats of violence... you are not in a well place.

Now, I get it... Trump has been a disaster by any metric, but it's hard to admit you made a mistake.

Heck, I took me years to realize what a mistake supporting GW Bush was.. and that guy didn't fuck things up half as bad as Trump has.

I do not see us as “whack jobs”. I would bet my life. Yes my life that my critical thinking skills are superior to yours. You heard me correctly. My life.

You must not value your life yet...

Sorry, man, most of your posts come off as kind of unhinged... The personal attacks, the threats of violence... you are not in a well place.

Now, I get it... Trump has been a disaster by any metric, but it's hard to admit you made a mistake.

Heck, I took me years to realize what a mistake supporting GW Bush was.. and that guy didn't fuck things up half as bad as Trump has.
You are sorry. Show proof that I am “unhinged”. Show proof of threats of violence. I have many posts on here surely you can find one. I never Supported Dubya. I do support Trump. You are insane. You said the only reason that HS girls sports exists is for scholarships. That may be one of the stupidest sayings ever. You also admitted that you hate Jewish people. Lastly, you blame Trump for 100% of all COVID deaths in the world. But I am unhinged?

You are a failed small business owner who helps people write resumes. You’re fat, gray and mostly bald. You don’t have kids so please don’t tell me how to coach and parent mine.

Thank you

Opinions vary. Anyone who broad brushes people is a horrible human being. I already Told you and you conveniently ignored it. If Trump was pro trans girls playing sports vs biological girls and Biden was against it, I would vote for Biden. Yes, it’s one small issue but to me it’s a critical one when I am raising and coaching two girls. How many times do I have to reiterate this for you to understand it? Please explain. Thank you.

If this NON-ISSUE is very important to you, then your priorities are kind of whack, man.

Tell me true. How many Trannies have you met in your life?

I've met maybe, two. One at a bar a friend dragged me to. Another was when I was in the guard, and that guy didn't come out until YEARS later. (It was the cousin of our current governor.)

I just can't get worked up about it... It has little effect on anyone's life that .03% of the population is Transsexual and we have to make allowances...

I can get worked up about that my business dropped about 40% due to Trump Plague this year. I can get worked up that I have to take about ten Covid precautions a day because he fouled up the response so badly.

You are sorry. Show proof that I am “unhinged”.

Well, everything that follows...

Show proof of threats of violence. I have many posts on here surely you can find one. I never Supported Dubya. I do support Trump. You are insane. You said the only reason that HS girls sports exists is for scholarships. That may be one of the stupidest sayings ever. You also admitted that you hate Jewish people. Lastly, you blame Trump for 100% of all COVID deaths in the world. But I am unhinged?

You are a failed small business owner who helps people write resumes. You’re fat, gray and mostly bald. You don’t have kids so please don’t tell me how to coach and parent mine.

Your honor, the Prosecution Rests....

That was really unhinged, buddy.

If this NON-ISSUE is very important to you, then your priorities are kind of whack, man.

Tell me true. How many Trannies have you met in your life?

I've met maybe, two. One at a bar a friend dragged me to. Another was when I was in the guard, and that guy didn't come out until YEARS later. (It was the cousin of our current governor.)

I just can't get worked up about it... It has little effect on anyone's life that .03% of the population is Transsexual and we have to make allowances...

I can get worked up about that my business dropped about 40% due to Trump Plague this year. I can get worked up that I have to take about ten Covid precautions a day because he fouled up the response so badly.
I do not care about adult trannies. I care about fairness in sports and allowing trans girls to compete in physical sports vs biological girls is insanity. I am glad you enjoy picking up trannies in bars. That’s your private life. I had COVID. I am Still here. I am helping others. Blame China and your weak immune system. If you’re under 60 the survival rate is 99.96%.

You are sorry. Show proof that I am “unhinged”.

Well, everything that follows...

Show proof of threats of violence. I have many posts on here surely you can find one. I never Supported Dubya. I do support Trump. You are insane. You said the only reason that HS girls sports exists is for scholarships. That may be one of the stupidest sayings ever. You also admitted that you hate Jewish people. Lastly, you blame Trump for 100% of all COVID deaths in the world. But I am unhinged?

Your honor, the Prosecution Rests....

That was really unhinged, buddy.
Explain how that is “unhinged”. I spoke the truth. Sorry it hurt your feelings, snowflake. Report that. Just because we disagree on importance of issues doesn’t make me unhinged. It makes you illogical.

I do not care about adult trannies. I care about fairness in sports and allowing trans girls to compete in physical sports vs biological girls is insanity. I am glad you enjoy picking up trannies in bars. That’s your private life. I had COVID. I am Still here. I am helping others. Blame China and your weak immune system. If you’re under 60 the survival rate is 99.96%.

Actually, I just kind of laughed at the guy... But frankly, in ten years, nobody is going to care about grammar school sports.... If your biggest worry is you won't get a trophy that will be stuck in an attic and forgotten, your priorities are kind of messed up.

Also noted- you didn't answer the question. How many Trannies have you encountered in life? It seems that if you are basing your whole vote on something that you may never encounter... that's kind of messed up.

Explain how that is “unhinged”.

You just went on a personal three paragraph rant about a person you never met... um, yeah, buddy, that's unhinged.

Actually, I just kind of laughed at the guy... But frankly, in ten years, nobody is going to care about grammar school sports.... If your biggest worry is you won't get a trophy that will be stuck in an attic and forgotten, your priorities are kind of messed up.

Also noted- you didn't answer the question. How many Trannies have you encountered in life? It seems that if you are basing your whole vote on something that you may never encounter... that's kind of messed up.

You just went on a personal three paragraph rant about a person you never met... um, yeah, buddy, that's unhinged.
It’s not about adult trannies it’s about kids. I did answer you and it’s not grammar school it’s middle school. Tough to have conversations when you don’t listen but just write your own diatribe. And it’s not about trophies. It’s about building confidence, teamwork and networking skills at an early age. You have obviously never played high level sports.

It’s not about adult trannies it’s about kids. I did answer you and it’s not grammar school it’s middle school. Tough to have conversations when you don’t listen but just write your own diatribe. And it’s not about trophies. It’s about building confidence, teamwork and networking skills at an early age. You have obviously never played high level sports.
Yo are having a good conversation. However, playing sports is about winning. Sexuality has been dealt with in our nation. However the traditional marriages and divorces is not a good thing in the last half century or so.

It’s not about adult trannies it’s about kids. I did answer you and it’s not grammar school it’s middle school.

Okay, I'm old enough we never made that distinction, but never mind.

You never said how many Trannies, adult or child, you've ever met... Not sure why you are getting upset about something that never happens.

Tough to have conversations when you don’t listen but just write your own diatribe. And it’s not about trophies. It’s about building confidence, teamwork and networking skills at an early age. You have obviously never played high level sports.

NOr would I care to... Frankly, no one would fail to get confidence, teamwork and networking skills because one member of the team was a tranny. This is more about your insecurities.... hating on some people you are likely to never encounter.

It’s not about adult trannies it’s about kids. I did answer you and it’s not grammar school it’s middle school.

Okay, I'm old enough we never made that distinction, but never mind.

You never said how many Trannies, adult or child, you've ever met... Not sure why you are getting upset about something that never happens.

Tough to have conversations when you don’t listen but just write your own diatribe. And it’s not about trophies. It’s about building confidence, teamwork and networking skills at an early age. You have obviously never played high level sports.

NOr would I care to... Frankly, no one would fail to get confidence, teamwork and networking skills because one member of the team was a tranny. This is more about your insecurities.... hating on some people you are likely to never encounter.
Yes they would. Your wins would all be tainted as you would be cheating and again kids aren’t “trannies”.

Trannies are transvestites. You likely hang out with many. I have Never met one nor do I want to. Transgender meanwhile are sick kids who need professional help instead of society feeding into their delusions.

Last edited:
Yes they would. Your wins would all be tainted as you would be cheating and again kids aren’t “trannies”.

All sorts of cheating going on... the teams that fudge a kid's age to keep him playing... the team that recruits good prospects, and so on... Just not getting worked up about a trophy that ends up in someone's attic in five years.

Trannies are transvestites. You likely hang out with many. I have Never met one nor do I want to. Transgender meanwhile are sick kids who need professional help instead of society feeding into their delusions.

Actually, the only Transsexual I've known (not transvesite, who are just cross dressers but still identify with their birth gender), was one Jennifer Pritzker... who used to be James Pritzker and was an officer in the Illinois National Guard when I was in.... They let him cosplay as an army officer because his family had shitloads of money. Now he's cosplaying as a chick... which means he's unlikely to get anyone killed. Basically, he got to play soldier because JB and the rest of the family didn't trust him to actually have a say in running the Hyatt's

All sorts of cheating going on... the teams that fudge a kid's age to keep him playing... the team that recruits good prospects, and so on... Just not getting worked up about a trophy that ends up in someone's attic in five years.

Actually, the only Transsexual I've known (not transvesite, who are just cross dressers but still identify with their birth gender), was one Jennifer Pritzker... who used to be James Pritzker and was an officer in the Illinois National Guard when I was in.... They let him cosplay as an army officer because his family had shitloads of money. Now he's cosplaying as a chick... which means he's unlikely to get anyone killed. Basically, he got to play soldier because JB and the rest of the family didn't trust him to actually have a say in running the Hyatt's
No one cheats in terms of age. We have to produce birth certificates. You’re just grasping at straws. If you allow boys to play against girls, you’re cheating. Plain and simple. And IDC about your boring personal life. If you cannot comprehend that on average boys are significantly bigger, stronger and quicker than girls when it comes to physical sports then this discussion is over. Go troll someone else. Don’t you have a resume to write?

No one cheats in terms of age. We have to produce birth certificates. Y

You tell yourself that buddy.

If you cannot comprehend that on average boys are significantly bigger, stronger and quicker than girls when it comes to physical sports then this discussion is over. Go troll someone else.

Naw, man, it's fun to watch your irrational hate get you worked up into a lather....

It's like telling Dr. Geobbels that some Jews aren't that bad.

No one cheats in terms of age. We have to produce birth certificates. Y

You tell yourself that buddy.

If you cannot comprehend that on average boys are significantly bigger, stronger and quicker than girls when it comes to physical sports then this discussion is over. Go troll someone else.

Naw, man, it's fun to watch your irrational hate get you worked up into a lather....

It's like telling Dr. Geobbels that some Jews aren't that bad.
Hate? You’ve clearly lost the debate. Go troll elsewhere.

Forum List

Back