Democrat Party supporters please explain this.

poorly educated : GIs

donny : covid spreading whore

dude on motorbike : his administration.

damn - what a perfect analogy.

You assume a lot. Anyone can spread COVID. This isn’t a sexually transmitted disease. GIs are some of the bravest people on the planet. Your lack of education and basic intellect is astounding. You’re a great representative of the Democrat (no IC) party.

sooooooooooooooo............. i guess you don't know what 'analogy' means then, 'eh?

& i was being kind. i almost said donny: syphilitic brain suffering whore

after all ' STDs were [his] vietnam'

looky who hijacked his own thread.

Your analogy was off. It made you look stupid. My thread my rules.

no it wasn't off.

trump humpers ( GIs ) saw something flashy & gold plated.

trump humpers ( GIs ) were being seduced because they haven't had any 'love' from the gov'ment/politicians in a long time.

the whore ( donny ) gave them what they thought they wanted

& when they weren't looking - the dude running up behind them ( donny's pschyophants in his admin. ) - ripped them off whilst they were being distracted by the whore.

oh ya - it's spot on.

GIs wanted to use the whore, they weren't seduced LOL. Did you even see the movie? All politicians rip off the citizens. 21% approval rating in Congress. Let me guess, you are only critical of the GOP Legislative Branch. You are a partisan hack. Illogical. Stupid.

of course i saw the movie - i watch it EVERY year along with hubby. btw - all military enlisted or drafted are GIs ... Gov'ment Issue.

but they ain't army. thems Marines. ooorah.

Have another

why do you wanna start up with that again? wtf is wrong with you?

Look at your post and see for yourself. You’re either drunk or insane.

you asked if i even saw the movie.

i answered. we watch it every year on the anniversary of the USMC.

hubby - as i've told you in the past, but apparently you don't remember ... is a Marine.

Marines aren't generally known as GIs - & since t you referred to them as such in the movie - i was correcting you & myself for using that term.

i don't drink except for the occasional microbrew during the summer.

& i ain't cray cray. only those that vote for donny the 2nd time around can be factually referred to as such.

you reverting right back to that bullshit - unprovoked - says much, zoggy.

That was a coherent post. Thank you. My brother in law is an ex Seal. I get it.

i wonder what he must think of donny retweeting the truly insane ramblings about how our gov'ment killed the navy seals that got bin laden per Q-anon's conspiracies? actually saying he retweeted it so ' the american people can make up their own minds'.

what excuse do YOU have for that insane action he took?

He is 100% MAGA. You think I am bad? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I met him he was built like a WWE wrestler. Bad dude. Owns about 15 guns. Trump has a method to his madness. It’s a diversion IMO. You think the biggest issue in this country is Trump. I think its the insane Left. Trump isn’t the one forcing my girls to play trans girls in sports. That impacts me directly.

that didn't answer my question. the dude that killed bin laden is a huge trump humper too & spoke at the convention too i believe. he's mighty pissed at donny for throwing him & his team under the bus for a few votes.

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax
By Ellen Mitchell - 10/14/20 02:21 PM EDT
Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax

And? Like I said distraction. Let me explain it differently. If Trump said trans girls can play with cisgender girls and Biden went the other way, I would vote for Biden. That is how important that issue is to me. Rest are a distant second. Do you understand?

that sad. however - i'm really curious how HE actually feels about donny throwing his brethren 'team' under the bus like that.

it has nothing to do with distraction. donny would sell his own soul for the votes he needs to stay outa prison.

You assume a lot. Anyone can spread COVID. This isn’t a sexually transmitted disease. GIs are some of the bravest people on the planet. Your lack of education and basic intellect is astounding. You’re a great representative of the Democrat (no IC) party.

sooooooooooooooo............. i guess you don't know what 'analogy' means then, 'eh?

no it wasn't off.

trump humpers ( GIs ) were being seduced because they haven't had any 'love' from the gov'ment/politicians in a long time.

& when they weren't looking - the dude running up behind them ( donny's pschyophants in his admin. ) - ripped them off whilst they were being distracted by the whore.

oh ya - it's spot on.

GIs wanted to use the whore, they weren't seduced LOL. Did you even see the movie? All politicians rip off the citizens. 21% approval rating in Congress. Let me guess, you are only critical of the GOP Legislative Branch. You are a partisan hack. Illogical. Stupid.

of course i saw the movie - i watch it EVERY year along with hubby. btw - all military enlisted or drafted are GIs ... Gov'ment Issue.

Have another

hubby - as i've told you in the past, but apparently you don't remember ... is a Marine.

Marines aren't generally known as GIs - & since t you referred to them as such in the movie - i was correcting you & myself for using that term.

& i ain't cray cray. only those that vote for donny the 2nd time around can be factually referred to as such.

i wonder what he must think of donny retweeting the truly insane ramblings about how our gov'ment killed the navy seals that got bin laden per Q-anon's conspiracies? actually saying he retweeted it so ' the american people can make up their own minds'.

He is 100% MAGA. You think I am bad? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. When I met him he was built like a WWE wrestler. Bad dude. Owns about 15 guns. Trump has a method to his madness. It’s a diversion IMO. You think the biggest issue in this country is Trump. I think its the insane Left. Trump isn’t the one forcing my girls to play trans girls in sports. That impacts me directly.

that didn't answer my question. the dude that killed bin laden is a huge trump humper too & spoke at the convention too i believe. he's mighty pissed at donny for throwing him & his team under the bus for a few votes.

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

And? Like I said distraction. Let me explain it differently. If Trump said trans girls can play with cisgender girls and Biden went the other way, I would vote for Biden. That is how important that issue is to me. Rest are a distant second. Do you understand?

that sad. however - i'm really curious how HE actually feels about donny throwing his brethren 'team' under the bus like that.

it has nothing to do with distraction. donny would sell his own soul for the votes he needs to stay outa prison.

How does that help him get votes? He often retweets stupid shit. That’s one of his fatal flaws.

LOL

I am not the one who tattles constantly to the mods. Your actions show that you’re a pussy.

Naw, man, I report you when you break the rules... eventually, they'll ban you... and everyone will be better off for it. It's not like you add anything to a conversation.
Yet you always respond to me. Do us all a favor and stop. You add zero to every conversation and you’re mentally ill. Thankfully...well I cannot say it as you would tattle.

Yet you always respond to me. Do us all a favor and stop. You add zero to every conversation and you’re mentally ill. Thankfully...well I cannot say it as you would tattle.

Yup, because you can't help yourself...

I respond to you because you are a great example of how crazy the Right Wing has become in this country.
Wrong. Name one thing that is “crazy” about me. I ll patiently wait. I am a father of two girls, I am a business owner, I own a house in Boston MA.

What precisely is crazy? You are the one who said girls sports are irrelevant. You are the one whom the mods deem as the resident USMB nut.

Go tattle, fatty.

Why, should I as a 39 (soon to be 40) year old business owner, family man (two kids in middle school), living in Boston should not be at best annoyed at worst extremely worried if the Democrats win the White House and the Senate?

The Democrat Party:

• Called the riots a Myth and said protests were mostly peaceful when cities were burning. They need to be 100% peaceful. They only proceeded with denouncement once the polls showed them slipping.
  • COVID death rates are highest in Blue States, including mine, MA. I am a COVID survivor and convalescent plasma donor but I don't feel confident in terms of their pandemic response. My kids are 100% remote when the WHO stated that school kids are NOT super spreaders and lockdowns are terrible because they cause their own issues such as loss of business, depression, late diagnosis of medical ailments, etc.
  • They state because I am white I have some sort of privilege and that I am inherently racist. I find that not only abhorrent but borderline unconstitutional as they take away my free speech. My skin color should not determine my beliefs. That is like stating I must be cheap because I am Jewish.
  • Instead of denouncing Antifa they call it an "idea". They are hypocrites in that my kids are not allowed in school but are welcome to protest in large gatherings.
  • They vilify our police force instead of teaching our youth to respect authority.
  • They are pro everyone gets a trophy but that is not how real life works. If there is one opening for a job then one person gets it. Teaching winning and losing is very important and should start at a young age.
  • They call America inherently racist but I am a son of immigrants from the old Soviet Union. When my kids get a little older I will make them watch Schindler's List. They can see what real oppression is. What real hatred is. What real genocide looks like. This is the greatest country in the world and that is what we should be teaching our youth. It is not without warts but what country is?
  • As a Jewish family, Israel support is important to us and I am concerned that the Democrats would rather partner with Iran and the terror states of Palestine rather than side with Israel.
  • I am OK with a change in our healthcare system but I am not sure how nationalizing it will encourage our youth to go into medicine when medical school is so pricey and the doctor compensation would be capped. I truly prefer free markets.
  • I am further concerned that if my kids have conservative views as they get older they will be vilified because those views are suddenly deemed racist by the Left. Overall the word "racist" has lost its meaning. Or if my kids lean left they will follow and become intolerant of those with conservative views.
  • From a financial perspective I am not sure the Democrats understand that raising the minimum wage results in loss of jobs due to robots becoming more economically feasible. Also higher regulations, eliminating fracking and raising taxes will further slow the economy.
  • It is tough for me to understand why the Democrat party is focused on forced teaching of diversity and vilification of white persons. People cannot control their skin color so why focus on it?
  • The bias in the media and censorship of conservative views is dangerous and would be equally dangerous if it were the other way around. Schools should teach kids how to think versus what to think and the media should report facts and allow the viewers to form their opinions versus skewing the facts. This has less to do with if Democrats win but it certainly would further empower an already biased media.
  • Lastly, the transgender debate is frightening. I have two daughters. I have seen firsthand how boys now identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. The advantage the boys had is notable. I cannot get on the same page that gender is a social construct and that biological boys should be allowed in girls locker rooms and be allowed to compete in sports against them. The left turns a blind eye to it and calls concerned parents like myself transphobic. But why is it wrong for me not to want my girls to change in the locker room if a boy is present? Why is it wrong for me to want my girls to compete vs. other females? Female sports finally have some limelight and recognition and now this comes along?

This assumes that Trump loses and the Republicans lose the Senate so please don't make this thread about Trump but address the above topics. I would like to have an honest debate. Doesn't need to be civil but it needs to be honest.

Thank you
It’s tough to have a debate when you make so many different points. Would you like to pick one and we can dig in?

You couldn't dig your way out of a worm hole
Cop out

Why, should I as a 39 (soon to be 40) year old business owner, family man (two kids in middle school), living in Boston should not be at best annoyed at worst extremely worried if the Democrats win the White House and the Senate?

The Democrat Party:

• Called the riots a Myth and said protests were mostly peaceful when cities were burning. They need to be 100% peaceful. They only proceeded with denouncement once the polls showed them slipping.
  • COVID death rates are highest in Blue States, including mine, MA. I am a COVID survivor and convalescent plasma donor but I don't feel confident in terms of their pandemic response. My kids are 100% remote when the WHO stated that school kids are NOT super spreaders and lockdowns are terrible because they cause their own issues such as loss of business, depression, late diagnosis of medical ailments, etc.
  • They state because I am white I have some sort of privilege and that I am inherently racist. I find that not only abhorrent but borderline unconstitutional as they take away my free speech. My skin color should not determine my beliefs. That is like stating I must be cheap because I am Jewish.
  • Instead of denouncing Antifa they call it an "idea". They are hypocrites in that my kids are not allowed in school but are welcome to protest in large gatherings.
  • They vilify our police force instead of teaching our youth to respect authority.
  • They are pro everyone gets a trophy but that is not how real life works. If there is one opening for a job then one person gets it. Teaching winning and losing is very important and should start at a young age.
  • They call America inherently racist but I am a son of immigrants from the old Soviet Union. When my kids get a little older I will make them watch Schindler's List. They can see what real oppression is. What real hatred is. What real genocide looks like. This is the greatest country in the world and that is what we should be teaching our youth. It is not without warts but what country is?
  • As a Jewish family, Israel support is important to us and I am concerned that the Democrats would rather partner with Iran and the terror states of Palestine rather than side with Israel.
  • I am OK with a change in our healthcare system but I am not sure how nationalizing it will encourage our youth to go into medicine when medical school is so pricey and the doctor compensation would be capped. I truly prefer free markets.
  • I am further concerned that if my kids have conservative views as they get older they will be vilified because those views are suddenly deemed racist by the Left. Overall the word "racist" has lost its meaning. Or if my kids lean left they will follow and become intolerant of those with conservative views.
  • From a financial perspective I am not sure the Democrats understand that raising the minimum wage results in loss of jobs due to robots becoming more economically feasible. Also higher regulations, eliminating fracking and raising taxes will further slow the economy.
  • It is tough for me to understand why the Democrat party is focused on forced teaching of diversity and vilification of white persons. People cannot control their skin color so why focus on it?
  • The bias in the media and censorship of conservative views is dangerous and would be equally dangerous if it were the other way around. Schools should teach kids how to think versus what to think and the media should report facts and allow the viewers to form their opinions versus skewing the facts. This has less to do with if Democrats win but it certainly would further empower an already biased media.
  • Lastly, the transgender debate is frightening. I have two daughters. I have seen firsthand how boys now identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. The advantage the boys had is notable. I cannot get on the same page that gender is a social construct and that biological boys should be allowed in girls locker rooms and be allowed to compete in sports against them. The left turns a blind eye to it and calls concerned parents like myself transphobic. But why is it wrong for me not to want my girls to change in the locker room if a boy is present? Why is it wrong for me to want my girls to compete vs. other females? Female sports finally have some limelight and recognition and now this comes along?

This assumes that Trump loses and the Republicans lose the Senate so please don't make this thread about Trump but address the above topics. I would like to have an honest debate. Doesn't need to be civil but it needs to be honest.

Thank you
It’s tough to have a debate when you make so many different points. Would you like to pick one and we can dig in?

You couldn't dig your way out of a worm hole
Cop out
Fireman out

I respond to you because you are a great example of how crazy the Right Wing has become in this country.
BurnLootMurder are your heroes; just Dems behaving badly...nothing new there. Can you explain why you support burning down Minority owned businesses and housing blocks?? Still peeved that Hillary lost?? lmao. GOOD!!!

Greg

no it wasn't off.

oh ya - it's spot on.

Have another

EkQ1mKKXgAAgvkX.jpg

How does that help him get votes? He often retweets stupid shit. That’s one of his fatal flaws.

by placating a bunch of whack jobs - he has their votes. THEIR votes for HIM. you think he cares how many there are? as long as they are

for him.

thinking critically can only help you, zogster.

Wrong. Name one thing that is “crazy” about me. I ll patiently wait. I am a father of two girls, I am a business owner, I own a house in Boston MA.

What precisely is crazy? You are the one who said girls sports are irrelevant. You are the one whom the mods deem as the resident USMB nut.

Go tattle, fatty.

anybody voting for donny a second time = koo koo cray cray.

BurnLootMurder are your heroes; just Dems behaving badly...nothing new there. Can you explain why you support burning down Minority owned businesses and housing blocks?? Still peeved that Hillary lost?? lmao. GOOD!!!

I don't support burning places.

But I'm not surprised it's happening.

Hey, remember when this guy peacefully took a knee?

1603023079186.png

I do. People did nothing. Oh, we did ruin the man's career... and the cops went right on murdering black people. so much for peacefully protesting.

Forum List

Back