Biden supporters: WHY did you vote for this...person?

Because nobody hides in the basement better than that stuttering shit clown.

After being forced to quit 2 previous presidential campaigns for "lying" and "plagiarism" respectively, he gets trounced in the early primaries and his campaign is completely broke on the 3rd attempt.

Never fear, the F-curve is near.

election theft f-curve 2.jpg

From outhouse to the most popular human being to ever knuckledrag this planet. 139 million registered voters in the country... and all 155 million of them showed up to vote! It was the Dominion Miracle. Ballots appeared at 4am. Counting was halted at midnight. Water pipes broke. Windows were covered. Ballots were discovered. Votes were switched electronically. God was smiling on this demented pedophile that showered with his 11-year old daughter and had already taken $100 Million in bribes.... we just didn't know it yet.

It's a story that will bring you goosebumps, and tears of joy...... if you like to fuck kids.

#3 He was a moderate Democrat with a solid resume in government. He knows how things work and how to get things done.
Why did you say he "was" a moderate? Is he dead? Or is he no longer moderate?

In your own words, what did he do in his 50 years in govt? He locked up thousands of black "predators", I'll spot you that one.... what else?

Was it his empathy for the N's, as he called them?

He wasn't Trump. Reason number #1. Anybody else?
He doesn’t cheat on his wife. He does not defraud charities. He does start fake universities to cheat kids. Does not cheat on his taxes. And if he loses an election, he won’t whine or try to overturn the government or encourage his supporters to trash the Capitol or hang his Veep.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Your turn. What makes you retards to vote for the orange douche bag?

Because he was not Trump.
It just ain't all that complicated. But they don't get it, as adoring of the orange con man as they are.

If they'd just jettison this cult (and their rejection of Jordan for Speaker sure was a hopeful sign), I can go back to voting third party. That sure would be nice.

This isn't about politics. It's about who and what we are.

Last edited:
Why did you say he "was" a moderate? Is he dead? Or is he no longer moderate?

In your own words, what did he do in his 50 years in govt? He locked up thousands of black "predators", I'll spot you that one.... what else?

Was it his empathy for the N's, as he called them?
He's an old man from a different era so I give him a good bit of slack for any racial faux pas. Like I did for my dad.

I think your example was perfect, he was tough on crime. He didn't sign up for Medicare for All or the Green New Deal during the campaign.

Forum List

Back