Democrat Neighbor Electrocuted THEN Charged with Trespassing

not just injury but serious bodily injury

so if you fuck em up just a little bit it is ok as well

--LOL

CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE
Sec. 83.001. CIVIL IMMUNITY. A defendant who uses force or deadly force that is justified under Chapter 9, Penal Code, is immune from civil liability for personal injury or death that results from the defendant's use of force or deadly force, as applicable.

PENAL CODE
Sec. 9.44. USE OF DEVICE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. The justification afforded by Sections 9.41 and 9.43 applies to the use of a device to protect land or tangible, movable property if:
(1) the device is not designed to cause, or known by the actor to create a substantial risk of causing, death or serious bodily injury; and
(2) use of the device is reasonable under all the circumstances as the actor reasonably believes them to be when he installs the device.
There, finally someone found an actual governing code that clarifies it. :thup:

Sec. 83.001. CIVIL IMMUNITY. A defendant who uses force or deadly force that is justified under Chapter 9, Penal Code, is immune from civil liability for personal injury or death that results from the defendant's use of force or deadly force, as applicable.
Now that code has nothing to do with booby traps, ya have to look at application.

No, I said what the link said and I said it was....... wait for it........ possible you could be arrested or sued based on the law.
Bullshit, you said it would happen in multiple places, troll.
And I still wasn't citing the law then????!!!!! Could you possibly be any dumber?
You were twisting the interpretation of the law, lol, now you are just lying.
More interpretation I see....... Honestly you can't help yourself rdea....... Damn, I keep forgetting you name.......
Again, you lie, spin and lie some more.

You have not forgotten who I am Clown.
You forgot the comma........ :eusa_whistle:

Now that code has nothing to do with booby traps, ya have to look at application.

it certainly does apply it specifically applies as stated under chaper 9

from the prior post

PENAL CODE
Sec. 9.44. USE OF DEVICE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. The justification afforded by Sections 9.41 and 9.43

Bullshit, you said it would happen in multiple places, troll.
And I still wasn't citing the law then????!!!!! Could you possibly be any dumber?
More interpretation I see....... Honestly you can't help yourself rdea....... Damn, I keep forgetting you name.......

No, you are in the coma

Lol, you are an idiot.

from the prior post

PENAL CODE
Sec. 9.44. USE OF DEVICE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. The justification afforded by Sections 9.41 and 9.43
Look at the first code you posted, the second would contradict the first. :dunno:

Lol, you are an idiot.
Read the first code he posted then read the second and rectify the two. I'm the idiot? :lmao:

No, you are in the coma
i'm surprised you actually know what a comma is let alone be able to spell it.........

PENAL CODE
Sec. 9.44. USE OF DEVICE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. The justification afforded by Sections 9.41 and 9.43 applies to the use of a device to protect land or tangible, movable property if:
(1) the device is not designed to cause, or known by the actor to create a substantial risk of causing, death or serious bodily injury; and
(2) use of the device is reasonable under all the circumstances as the actor reasonably believes them to be when he installs the device.
By the way, thank you for finding that. It wasn't in the link I found. :thup:

from the prior post

PENAL CODE
Look at the first code you posted, the second would contradict the first. :dunno:

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL

No, you are in the coma
i'm surprised you actually know what a comma is let alone be able to spell it.........
Yeah, that is probably like secret knowledge in your social circles, lol
:lmao:

Oh, by the way tag, you're it.........

Thats about all you have left, isnt it?

tag.....roflmao
Tag you're it.........

(And the hysterically funny part is you have no idea why.......)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

from the prior post

PENAL CODE

--LOL

no it doesnt

--LOL
It doesn't? One says you can't, the other says you're immune....... Am I missing something somewhere? :dunno:

from the prior post

PENAL CODE
It doesnt contradict anything, it is just tangential to the main discussion.

No, you are in the coma
Yeah, that is probably like secret knowledge in your social circles, lol

Oh, by the way tag, you're it.........

Thats about all you have left, isnt it?

tag.....roflmao
Tag you're it.........

(And the hysterically funny part is you have no idea why.......)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
No, you will always be "it", troll.

Forum List

Back