Democrat in GA Senate runoff, Raphael Warnock is a straight up Marxist.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sorry, Dems, you are not winning the Senate with this guy.

Better than average shot to take the completely useless tool Loeffler. Of the two races, Warnock has the best chance.

Better than average shot to take the completely useless tool Loeffler. Of the two races, Warnock has the best chance.

Y'know, it's okay to not support the Communist. You won't burst into flame. I promise.

So you live in Georgia?

So you live in Georgia?

Apparently the OP cannot figure out where he lives. :itsok:

So you live in Georgia?

Obama was lying on 60 minutes last night. His eyes were jutting sideways. Which is a dead giveaway. And you can almost sense the massive tax increases the morons are going to pay.

So you live in Georgia?

Obama was lying on 60 minutes last night. His eyes were jutting sideways. Which is a dead giveaway. And you can almost sense the massive tax increases the morons are going to pay.

And this is in what way an answer to my question to the OP as to whether he lives in Georgia?

The content of your post is complete folderol anyway. It was a waste of time and bandwidth. Of course, so was everything the OP posted here, which I guess is why he ran away.

He was asked if he attended a Fidel Castro speech and he refused to answer. That means YES.

Warnock is a straight up communist.

What a fucking maroon.

I attended a speech by Margaret Thatcher. Does that make me British?

I also attended a speech by The Dick Cheney. Does that make me an asshole?

Let's see what else -- I attended a speech by Milton Friedman. Does that make me an economist?

I attended another speech by James Carville and Mary Matalin. Does that make me bipartisan?

I attended a speech by Alberto Gonzales. Does that make me Hispanic?

I attended a speech by P.J. O'Rourke. Does that make me funneh?

I attended a speech by Robert Bork. Does that make me a failed nominee for the Supreme Fucking Court?

And would it confirm that I attended *ANY* of these speeches, if you asked me and I didn't answer? Dumb shit.

Hard to believe the depths to which partisan hacks will willingly fling themselves even if it makes them look friggin' dumb as a post.

So you live in Georgia?

And this is in what way an answer to my question to the OP as to whether he lives in Georgia?

The content of your post is complete folderol anyway. It was a waste of time and bandwidth. Of course, so was everything the OP posted here, which I guess is why he ran away.

Being the retarded monkey you are are you fail to see the OP simply ignoring your idiotic question. See dumbfuck, those of us with brains can utilize critical thinking and extrapolation. That leaves you out. If your stupidity about living in Georgia is so important, explain why YOUR side is asking people to lie about wanting to move to Georgia just to vote in the run off? Ask an adult to explain these things to you retard.

That's the new mantra of Republicans

HE'S A MARXIST!!!!

Pure bullshit but hey...they got nothin else

Hard to believe the depths to which partisan hacks will willingly fling themselves even if it makes them look friggin' dumb as a post.
Calm down. There is plenty more about this Marxist BLM hack that will come out other than what speech he attended. Just do a little research if you are interested.

It is sad that democrat candidates nowadays are retarded, mentally ill Europhobes.

He was asked if he attended a Fidel Castro speech and he refused to answer. That means YES.

Warnock is a straight up communist.
ho57ua4ejra51.jpg

So you live in Georgia?

Being the retarded monkey you are are you fail to see the OP simply ignoring your idiotic question. See dumbfuck, those of us with brains can utilize critical thinking and extrapolation. That leaves you out. If your stupidity about living in Georgia is so important, explain why YOUR side is asking people to lie about wanting to move to Georgia just to vote in the run off? Ask an adult to explain these things to you retard.

I don't have a "side" other than truth and logic, Diaperash.

It ain't that complex, even for an intellect of your limitations ---- I axed the OP a question (twice), (which by the way wasn't you anyway) ---- and he ran away. That's it. Fade to black, roll credits. I'm afraid your white-knight fantasy has made you nothing except stuck to your sheets.

Calm down. There is plenty more about this Marxist BLM hack that will come out other than what speech he attended. Just do a little research if you are interested.

I don't live in Georgia. It's none of my concern.

Forum List

Back