Detroit worker who confronted Biden speaks out

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
https://nypost.com/2020/03/11/construction-worker-speaks-out-after-confrontation-with-joe-biden/

It was a fascinating exchange. Joe can't handle the heat and the hard questions. Not quite the temperament for a president

“He kind of just went off the deep end. … Once he got caught in a lie, I kind of wanted to ask him why he wanted to take our long arms rather than the handguns,” Wayne continued. “To me that’s very skeptical. If you care about human life, wouldn’t you want to go after the tool that’s used the most.”

Good point and the reason WHY is because long guns are what would most be used to defend ourselves from a totalitarian government.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns
Biden told the worker he would ban assault weapons, not confiscate all guns. Biden told the unidentified man that he owns guns because he himself would go hunting with his sons.

The man continued to press Biden on guns, almost physically pushing up against him.

“You’re working for me, man,” the worker told him.

“I'm not working for you, gimme a break, man. Don't be such a horse's a--,” Biden responded.

So if Joe doesn't work for us, who does he work for? We found Putin's man I supposed?

Biden told the worker he would ban assault weapons, not confiscate all guns. Biden told the unidentified man that he owns guns because he himself would go hunting with his sons.

The man continued to press Biden on guns, almost physically pushing up against him.

“I'm not working for you, gimme a break, man. Don't be such a horse's a--,” Biden responded.

So if Joe doesn't work for us, who does he work for? We found Putin's man I supposed?

This should be posted everywhere.

Looks like we got us another Joe the Plummer

https://nypost.com/2020/03/11/construction-worker-speaks-out-after-confrontation-with-joe-biden/

It was a fascinating exchange. Joe can't handle the heat and the hard questions. Not quite the temperament for a president

“He kind of just went off the deep end. … Once he got caught in a lie, I kind of wanted to ask him why he wanted to take our long arms rather than the handguns,” Wayne continued. “To me that’s very skeptical. If you care about human life, wouldn’t you want to go after the tool that’s used the most.”

Good point and the reason WHY is because long guns are what would most be used to defend ourselves from a totalitarian government.
15 minutes and counting.

Is that like senate leader McConnell not working for Obama and America?

I didn't agree with that. so you're in error.

Biden winning the D nomination is yet another proof Americans are dumb.
I still don't believe americans are voting for him. I believe people are paid to vote for him. you know, all of that money that mini mike was referring to? hahaahahahaha, what a stooge.

Currently, Joe holds no elected position, so he works for himself, dumb ass.

You didnt see or hear him say he's going to make Obama a 1 term president??

Not for the immature men who think assault weapons are for playing military.

sure I did, I have no issue with that statement. McConnell is a republican. However, McConnell holding legislation cause he hated obammy wasn't ok with me. he is working for the people like any politician, and not for himself. so his attention was misplaced. I can say that because I have integrity. not one of you fks can say that about your impeachment kooks.

50b4cc7c4bfbc59f1e3e5ea4b33f5a2e877c26df37c6309a0f673b5baf5149c2.jpg

sure I did, I have no issue with that statement. McConnell is a republican. However, McConnell holding legislation cause he hated obammy wasn't ok with me. he is working for the people like any politician, and not for himself. so his attention was misplaced. I can say that because I have integrity. not one of you fks can say that about your impeachment kooks.

I wish you would remind the GOP of that, they are working for their god.

Have to say that's the first time I can say I respect what you posted

I wish you would remind the GOP of that, they are working for their god.
I did, I voted for trump.

Forum List

Back