Democrat Hysteria Undermines Their Own Conspiracy Theory

Which also means all of this was known under obie. Since it would be another two weeks before Trump actually took office.

I agree and my question is why didn't Barry's intelligence agencies and his cyber stop it??

That's the question that needs to be asked.

Trump had no power at all. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was.
I agree. Obama should have outed Trump as a Russian mole before the election. Even Hillary would have been better that this slow motion train wreck.
why didn't he?

Which also means all of this was known under obie. Since it would be another two weeks before Trump actually took office.

I agree and my question is why didn't Barry's intelligence agencies and his cyber stop it??

I agree. Obama should have outed Trump as a Russian mole before the election. Even Hillary would have been better that this slow motion train wreck.
why didn't he?
LoL, because they were the moles.

why didn't he?
I know, they would have been outed. don't you gotta love it. Hey leftists what exactly did russia do?

why didn't he?
I know, they would have been outed. don't you gotta love it. Hey leftists what exactly did russia do?
sitting here thinking about, what exactly did Trump do? He ran for president. Is that the mole piece he ran? I mean exactly what did trump do that they claim? huh?

why didn't he?
sitting here thinking about, what exactly did Trump do? He ran for president. Is that the mole piece he ran? I mean exactly what did trump do that they claim? huh?
It’s just fucking stupid.

why didn't he?
It’s just fucking stupid.
well I know, but no one has ever asked that question that I'm aware of. What did trump do? I mean Trump was on tv almost every fking day up until the election. when did Putin fit in and when did he get into the country? wasn't obammy watching for him?

It just gets more ridiculous by the day with the lieberals and their media sycophants.

Now the New York Slimes claims Trump was told in a briefing on Jan, 6, 2017 that Putin had tried to interfere in the election. Claims he was “grudgingly convinced” by the material presented to him.

So what we have here is an outright attempt to slime Trump by Clapper, Brennan, and Comey. They knew Trump was unaware of Russia's interference and the Trump dossier. They knew Hillary had paid for the dossier as one of their own, Orr and his wife were working with Fusion to frame Trump. That little tidbit was not presented to Trump.

So which is it?

Would one our precious snowflakes care to explain as they're now claiming, did Trump find out about it in Jan. 2017 or was Trump "colluding" all along as they have been claiming up until now?

Which do you value more, Donald Trump being your President, or your COUNTRY?

Those are not mutually exclusive desires.

Forum List

Back