Democrat Hysteria Undermines Their Own Conspiracy Theory

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
It just gets more ridiculous by the day with the lieberals and their media sycophants.

Now the New York Slimes claims Trump was told in a briefing on Jan, 6, 2017 that Putin had tried to interfere in the election. Claims he was “grudgingly convinced” by the material presented to him.

So what we have here is an outright attempt to slime Trump by Clapper, Brennan, and Comey. They knew Trump was unaware of Russia's interference and the Trump dossier. They knew Hillary had paid for the dossier as one of their own, Orr and his wife were working with Fusion to frame Trump. That little tidbit was not presented to Trump.

So which is it?

Would one our precious snowflakes care to explain as they're now claiming, did Trump find out about it in Jan. 2017 or was Trump "colluding" all along as they have been claiming up until now?

Which also means all of this was known under obie. Since it would be another two weeks before Trump actually took office.

Which also means all of this was known under obie. Since it would be another two weeks before Trump actually took office.

Yes sir, Obummer knew long before and did nothing to stop it, actually he told Rice to have everyone stand down because they were so sure Hillarious was going to win they'd just let her deal with it after the election. So their stupidity led to an outright conspiracy theory to deflect from their incompetence and outright dereliction of duty for political gain.

I agree and my question is why didn't Barry's intelligence agencies and his cyber stop it??

That's the question that needs to be asked.

Trump had no power at all. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was.

When liberals complain that "Trump doesn't admit that Russia attacked us" what I don't think liberals understand is that Russia has been attacking us regularly for 60 or 70 years.

So when liberals complain Trump is probably thinking "no shit Sherlock". The other issue is that if Trump admits/accepts too much the media and the politicians will say "Trump admits Russian collusion".

I agree and my question is why didn't Barry's intelligence agencies and his cyber stop it??

Two reasons:

1) They thought Hillary was going to win so it wasn't a big deal.

2) Obama liked "being President", but didn't like "actually being President" (working and doing the job).

We would have heard exactly 0.0 about the Russian boogeymen had Hillary won. Period. Completely manufactured by the stunned and reeling Democrats the day after Trump saved America.

Two reasons:

2) Obama liked "being President", but didn't like "actually being President" (working and doing the job).

Russian government did NOT want Hillary to win. In fact, everybody was sure that if Clinton had won there would be a war between USA and Russia. They DO NOT want any war.

Question: For President Putin, if I could follow up as well… Why should Americans and why should President Trump believe your statement that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 election

Putin: We heard accusations against the company Concord. As I understand it, this company hired American lawyers, and the accusations against it just fell apart in a US court. Just follow what happens in US courts. This is what you should base your view on, not on rumours. This is the first thing.

the high-profile case, involving [Bill] Browder’s Hermitage Capital company. According to our investigative officers, a group of people – Mr Browder’s business partners – who illegally made over $1.5 billion in Russia did not pay taxes either in Russia or the United States but transferred this money to the United States. They contributed $400 million to Ms Clinton’s election campaign. This is official information included in their reports – $400 million. Well, it was up to them, they might have done this legally, but the gains were ill-gotten.
News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

BTW, for those who think Putin wanted Hillary: if some Russian crooks wanted Hillary to be elected it does NOT automatically mean that Russian officials wanted Hillary to be elected or helped her.
Also:

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin has revealed that he actually wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 US presidential election. Russia, however, did not contribute to Trump’s win by any means, he insisted.
I wanted Trump to win - Putin (VIDEO)

Last edited:

Two reasons:

We would have heard exactly 0.0 about the Russian boogeymen had Hillary won. Period. Completely manufactured by the stunned and reeling Democrats the day after Trump saved America.

Well they all thought Hitlery would win so the Russians hacking the DNC site would have been a nothing, nothing.

Also why didn't Barry's intelligence agencies and cyber stop it?? That's the question everyone should be asking. Trump had no power. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was.

Two reasons:

Russian government did NOT want Hillary to win. In fact, everybody was sure that if Clinton had won there would be a war between USA and Russia. They DO NOT want any war.

Question: For President Putin, if I could follow up as well… Why should Americans and why should President Trump believe your statement that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 election

Putin: We heard accusations against the company Concord. As I understand it, this company hired American lawyers, and the accusations against it just fell apart in a US court. Just follow what happens in US courts. This is what you should base your view on, not on rumours. This is the first thing.

the high-profile case, involving [Bill] Browder’s Hermitage Capital company. According to our investigative officers, a group of people – Mr Browder’s business partners – who illegally made over $1.5 billion in Russia did not pay taxes either in Russia or the United States but transferred this money to the United States. They contributed $400 million to Ms Clinton’s election campaign. This is official information included in their reports – $400 million. Well, it was up to them, they might have done this legally, but the gains were ill-gotten.
News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

BTW, for those who think Putin wanted Hillary: if some Russian crooks wanted Hillary to be elected it does NOT automatically mean that Russian officials wanted Hillary to be elected or helped her.

Putin hates Hitlery after she tried to interfere with the Russian elections.

Hell if he did order the hacking he would have ordered it no matter who her opponent was.

You must remember the far left will take down their own to get at Trump, just look at Weinstein.

Although you would think they would have gone after the original pussy gapper, Bill Clinton!

Now that his enabler lost the election, seems he has lost much favors in the far left religion.

I agree. Obama should have outed Trump as a Russian mole before the election. Even Hillary would have been better that this slow motion train wreck.

I agree. Obama should have outed Trump as a Russian mole before the election. Even Hillary would have been better that this slow motion train wreck.

LMAO Nope. His people should have stopped it. Trump had no power. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was POTUS. Guess he didn't care if the DNC got hacked.

Oh wait. I forgot. They all thought Hitlery would win and hacking the DNC would be a nothing, nothing. Never mind.

Two reasons:

Well they all thought Hitlery would win so the Russians hacking the DNC site would have been a nothing, nothing.

Also why didn't Barry's intelligence agencies and cyber stop it?? That's the question everyone should be asking. Trump had no power. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was.

They don’t care. In fact I’d venture to say they’re grateful Obama did nothing because if he had done something and successfully stopped it they wouldn’t be able to blame Trump for the supposed collusion.

There is an article out in the news today about how 'security experts' believe the soccer ball Putin gave to Trump is 'bugged' with a non-metallic 'bug' capable of running for a month sewn into the leather of the ball.

Wait...I thought Trump was Putin's willing butt-boy / servant......if that's so why would he need to give Trump a 'bugged' soccer ball?

The snowflakes have so many 'conspiracy' plates spinning it is hard for them to keep track of them. :p

B7BBCD04-9730-417F-9929-9361F6750D59.jpeg
It just gets more ridiculous by the day with the lieberals and their media sycophants.

Now the New York Slimes claims Trump was told in a briefing on Jan, 6, 2017 that Putin had tried to interfere in the election. Claims he was “grudgingly convinced” by the material presented to him.

So what we have here is an outright attempt to slime Trump by Clapper, Brennan, and Comey. They knew Trump was unaware of Russia's interference and the Trump dossier. They knew Hillary had paid for the dossier as one of their own, Orr and his wife were working with Fusion to frame Trump. That little tidbit was not presented to Trump.

So which is it?

Would one our precious snowflakes care to explain as they're now claiming, did Trump find out about it in Jan. 2017 or was Trump "colluding" all along as they have been claiming up until now?
Way to look at reality and the facts and blatantly dismiss them.... just like Trump did.

LMAO Nope. His people should have stopped it. Trump had no power. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was POTUS. Guess he didn't care if the DNC got hacked.

Pre-2012 Election:

2014:

Obama (and Hillary) give Putin Crimea, 20% of the US supply of Uranium, a free hand in interfering / hacking, and TOP SECRET classified information off of Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server......

'NUFF SAID!

See how the far left will not admit that Hilary is worse than Trump!

Two reasons:

Here is a small list of hacks under Obama:

List of hacked government agencies grows: State Department, White House, NOAA & USPS

Maybe instead of spending money on "Obama phones" and "shovel ready jobs" Obama should have spent that money on cybersecurity.

Your first point answers your question:

"they all thought Hitlery would win so the Russians hacking the DNC site would have been a nothing, nothing."

Oh wait. I forgot. They all thought Hitlery would win and hacking the DNC would be a nothing, nothing. Never mind.

That is true, Hilary thought she would win so she used an unsecured server in her basement.

If she would have won we know that cyber security would not be a big deal.

So since they do not believe in cyber security, it is hypocritical of them to demand security at all..

Forum List

Back