Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO

Like I said, and have warned you all, The Democrats intend to pull out ALL STOPS to steal this election including actually stealing campaign funds.

It's all good.
when democrats outright steal this election, and publicly brag about it as they celebrate....
they can totally count on the Right to just hang it's head and accept it.

There will be no problem from the Right. it's just what they do (nothing)
That said, you will get a dozen or so Righties upset when they start confiscating their guns. But nothing until that day.
There is absolutely no reason the left should not steal the election.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Like I said, and have warned you all, The Democrats intend to pull out ALL STOPS to steal this election including actually stealing campaign funds.

I thought the Chinese were giving Biden all the money he needed. What's he and Hunter doing stealing a pitiful $2 Mil after they already got $1.5 BILLION from the Chicoms?

:p

Where is the proof that Democrats stole anything?

Remember when the Clinton Campaign hired Pakistani Hackers with Criminal Records? I think Biden did the same.

What ever happened to the Iranian brothers? Did they do a clinton and get a free pass home with all the info they collected from the dnc and entire democrat congress. Also does anyone know what happened to the chinese spy that was Feinsteins driver? Did he get a clintokn as well ? What does our FBI do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back