Democrat Gretchen Whitmer Call On Religious Leaders

To join her in a display of public unity.

She's doing her press conference Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

She seemed particularly pissed today that people are protesting her. Today she called Christian, Jewish and Islamic "leaders" to publicly pray for unity -- meaning support -- her.

This is a common tactic of the God hating left to keep the peasants in line. Hitler did it. Stalin did it.

I'll post the video if it becomes available.

Trump did it a few times
View attachment 336476
Trump doesnt preach separation of church and state

Right. He wants a theocracy.

Prove it, surely you can?

View attachment 336487

The religious leaders in Wisconsin should show some unity and announce they're opening the doors for their congregations to hold services this weekend.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Whitmer is the governor of Michigan.

1589577384925.png

My mistake. Fixed it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Andrew "Homo" Cumo wants to keep the state locked down until June now. Nothing like keeping Capitalism at bay in your own state. Typical hypocrite.

Newsom wants to close beaches and other "tourism" because he fears that tourists won't abide by the restriction. It's no wonder why people are flocking elsewhere. Why would I want to visit the filthy streets of San Francisco; and ride on the trolly by a bunch of homeless folks crapping on the sidewalks?

Screw that! I rather visit Arizona and see the Grand Canyon.

To join her in a display of public unity.

She's doing her press conference Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

She seemed particularly pissed today that people are protesting her. Today she called Christian, Jewish and Islamic "leaders" to publicly pray for unity -- meaning support -- her.

This is a common tactic of the God hating left to keep the peasants in line. Hitler did it. Stalin did it.

I'll post the video if it becomes available.
Lol, what was it when tRump called for unity?

She wants to keep churches and other religious faculties closed; but across the street; it's ok to keep the Pot stores open. :rolleyes:

In Michigan, liquor, grass, cigarettes, abortion and lottery tickets are all considered "essential", but worshipping Almighty God is "unessential".
You can worship all you want, from your couch, at home. You've obviously got the Internet. Quit whining over nothing.

Was that your Mao imitation? It was pitch perfect!

Most churches are responsible caring places. so most of them are closed but having service some other way. some churches are distressed no passing of the collection plate.

She wants to keep churches and other religious faculties closed; but across the street; it's ok to keep the Pot stores open. :rolleyes:

In Michigan, liquor, grass, cigarettes, abortion and lottery tickets are all considered "essential", but worshipping Almighty God is "unessential".
You can worship all you want, from your couch, at home. You've obviously got the Internet. Quit whining over nothing.

Was that your Mao imitation? It was pitch perfect!
Yeah, Mao encouraged a lot of religious worship, I'm sure.

And don’t forget the abortion mills. No pandemic will stop the slaughter of unborn kids according to warped liberal thinking...

Most churches are responsible caring places. so most of them are closed but having service some other way. some churches are distressed no passing of the collection plate.

So, in your view, because Drug Pushers aren't caring, that's why they are allowed open? Ditto with liquor stores?

Everything is dying. how can Gretchen tell us that Michigan is resilient and will bounce back? that's not honest. she doesnt have a hint of what's going to happen to Michigan. she sits up there with a straight face saying she knows when of course she doesn't know!

We should shut down Congress and legislators
Why? They can just work remotely. Derp...oh Francis....

Absolutely correct. No reason in hell why Congress can't work remotely ALL of the time, not just during pestilences.

If they stayed in their districts, they would be accessible to their constituents and more in touch with the pain of their people instead of hanging out in Washington.

The Great One, Mark R. Levin , suggested that same thing last year.

Forum List

Back