Democrat Gretchen Whitmer Call On Religious Leaders

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
To join her in a display of public unity.

She's doing her press conference Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

She seemed particularly pissed today that people are protesting her. Today she called Christian, Jewish and Islamic "leaders" to publicly pray for unity -- meaning support -- her.

This is a common tactic of the God hating left to keep the peasants in line. Hitler did it. Stalin did it.

I'll post the video if it becomes available.

Last edited:

She seemed particularly pissed today that people are protesting her. Today she called Christian, Jewish and Islamic "leaders" to publicly pray for unity -- meaning support -- her.

This is a common tactic of the God hating left to keep the peasants in line. Hitler did it. Stalin did it.

I've got about 8 inches of something here to support Gretchen with. Fuck the bitch.

She wants to keep churches and other religious faculties closed; but across the street; it's ok to keep the Pot stores open. :rolleyes:
Yep, and she found a few useful idiots to appeal to their "gods" to give authority to her position. I was listening on the radio and had to turn it off. It was offensive.

These ar the same hypocrites who constantly preach separation of church and state!

She's a Bitch-monster control freak and will make every attempt to harm those who oppose her.
Wait and see.....

JO

She's a Bitch-monster control freak and will make every attempt to harm those who oppose her.
Wait and see.....

JO

She's definitely not going to get re-elected and I think she senses this.

Wait and see.....

JO

Shes still got 2 years. They usually hope people will have short memories

Wait and see.....

JO

I think she is hoping for the 2nd Fiddle Job to Sleepy Joe. Could give her an opportunity to get a Contributor position at CNN during Trump's 2nd term.

Wait and see.....

JO

She's foundering like a beached whale.

Wait and see.....

JO

Normally I would agree....because they do have short memories.....but no one is ever going to forget this.

JO

Wait and see.....

JO

Normally I would agree....because they do have short memories.....but no one is ever going to forget this.

JO
I honestly believe this virus will push a lot of blue states red.

God, give us CALIFORNIA and New York!

She wants to keep churches and other religious faculties closed; but across the street; it's ok to keep the Pot stores open. :rolleyes:

In Michigan, liquor, grass, cigarettes, abortion and lottery tickets are all considered "essential", but worshipping Almighty God is "unessential".
You can worship all you want, from your couch, at home. You've obviously got the Internet. Quit whining over nothing.

Forum List

Back