Democrat Gretchen Whitmer Call On Religious Leaders

To join her in a display of public unity.

She's doing her press conference Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

She seemed particularly pissed today that people are protesting her. Today she called Christian, Jewish and Islamic "leaders" to publicly pray for unity -- meaning support -- her.

This is a common tactic of the God hating left to keep the peasants in line. Hitler did it. Stalin did it.

I'll post the video if it becomes available.

Trump did it a few times
1589572781385.png

She wants to keep churches and other religious faculties closed; but across the street; it's ok to keep the Pot stores open. :rolleyes:
Okay, for one thing, people have prescriptions for pot. But more than that, how many people are allowed in the pot store at once? Does everyone wear a mask? What are the social distancing restrictions? You going to keep a group of 100 church goers six feet apart from each other in the sanctuary? Is it big enough? What about handling the shared hymnals? Potties? Everyone entering and leaving at the same time?

I live in Hicksville, and every single one of our churches has gone to online services. I was amazed all the ministers knew how! Folks miss church--it's as much about sociability as God--but we are all missing a lot of things right now. Saying churches aren't being given the same importance as pot is just plain misinformation. You might as well say Lil Debbies are more important than God, because they sell them at the convenience store, too.

She seemed particularly pissed today that people are protesting her. Today she called Christian, Jewish and Islamic "leaders" to publicly pray for unity -- meaning support -- her.

This is a common tactic of the God hating left to keep the peasants in line. Hitler did it. Stalin did it.

Trump did it a few times
View attachment 336476
Yeah, too bad it didn't work.

She wants to keep churches and other religious faculties closed; but across the street; it's ok to keep the Pot stores open. :rolleyes:

In Michigan, liquor, grass, cigarettes, abortion and lottery tickets are all considered "essential", but worshipping Almighty God is "unessential".
You can worship all you want, from your couch, at home. You've obviously got the Internet. Quit whining over nothing.
OldLady is a Russian asset

Trump did it a few times
View attachment 336476
Trump doesnt preach separation of church and state

Trump did it a few times
View attachment 336476
Yeah, too bad it didn't work.

It worked. The religious nuts fell for it.

Okay, for one thing, people have prescriptions for pot. But more than that, how many people are allowed in the pot store at once? Does everyone wear a mask? What are the social distancing restrictions? You going to keep a group of 100 church goers six feet apart from each other in the sanctuary? Is it big enough? What about handling the shared hymnals? Potties? Everyone entering and leaving at the same time?

Both places could be treated the same. I am sure social distancing can be managed in churches. I am also certain that people will not share a hymnal. Unless, they're already stoned from getting their "prescribed" pot from across the street before they attended church.
Quit making an excuse. You're not helping. Lol

Trump did it a few times
View attachment 336476
Trump doesnt preach separation of church and state

Right. He wants a theocracy.

1589574396925.png

The religious leaders in Michigan should show some unity and announce they're opening the doors for their congregations to hold services this weekend.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

In Michigan, liquor, grass, cigarettes, abortion and lottery tickets are all considered "essential", but worshipping Almighty God is "unessential".

To be honest, ya'll
Everything that you listed is normally accomplished in small groups - it's not so much that they are essential as it is that they are small group practical.

I live in Hicksville, and every single one of our churches has gone to online services. I was amazed all the ministers knew how! Folks miss church--it's as much about sociability as God--but we are all missing a lot of things right now. Saying churches aren't being given the same importance as pot is just plain misinformation. You might as well say Lil Debbies are more important than God, because they sell them at the convenience store, too.

1589575127630.png

So you don't think the communal feeling and spiritual feeling some people obtain from going to a church, temple, etc,... isn't essential to that persons health?

*****SMILE*****

So you don't think the communal feeling and spiritual feeling some people obtain from going to a church, temple, etc,... isn't essential to that persons health?

Geeze, folks....you act like you are trying to save lives here! Lol
People have died from other things...we're all going to die from something. Let people live. If they don't want to take care of themselves - it's on them.
You folks aren't going to get people to abide by the rules. It's call Authoritarianism. And that is what these blue states Governors are doing. As I said, they aren't helping by "saving lives". They are only destroying state commerce. That is why they hate Capitalism.

View attachment 336493

*****SMILE*****

Exercise is essential to a person's health too, but gyms are closed. Entertainment is essential to health too, but i don't see many ball games being played.

Exercise is essential to a person's health too, but gyms are closed. Entertainment is essential to health too, but i don't see many ball games being played.

I don't think MLB will even start any games anytime soon. If I am correct, we will not even have a season this year.

Geeze, folks....you act like you are trying to save lives here! Lol
People have died from other things...we're all going to die from something. Let people live. If they don't want to take care of themselves - it's on them.
You folks aren't going to get people to abide by the rules. It's call Authoritarianism. And that is what these blue states Governors are doing. As I said, they aren't helping by "saving lives". They are only destroying state commerce. That is why they hate Capitalism.
1589576744132.png

Are you addressing my post and calling me an authoitarian?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Both places could be treated the same. I am sure social distancing can be managed in churches. I am also certain that people will not share a hymnal. Unless, they're already stoned from getting their "prescribed" pot from across the street before they attended church.
Quit making an excuse. You're not helping. Lol
In our church, we would have to take out half the pews, because they're not set six feet back from each other. Then having everyone sit six feet apart, we'd get about 1/3 of those half of folks in. You must have really few attendees in a really big church.

And you're right--they wouldn't have to share hymnals with that number of people inside.

But still, everyone shows up and leaves all together and shakes hands with the minister. And can you breathe deeply enough to sing while you're wearing a mask? No potty stop, no coffee hour afterward, no Sunday school, of course.

WHY CAN'T YOU STAY HOME and WORSHIP ON LINE TEMPORARILY? What in hell is your problem?

View attachment 336493

*****SMILE*****

1589577174636.png

I see... So you're saying Whitmer is demanding that people sit around and do things unhealthy for them so they'll be even more unhealthy if they happen to contract the Chinese Plague because that way they're safe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back