Democrat Gretchen Whitmer Call On Religious Leaders

We should shut down Congress and legislators
Why? They can just work remotely. Derp...oh Francis....

Absolutely correct. No reason in hell why Congress can't work remotely ALL of the time, not just during pestilences.

If they stayed in their districts, they would be accessible to their constituents and more in touch with the pain of their people instead of hanging out in Washington.

The Great One, Mark R. Levin , suggested that same thing last year.
For some reason they won't even approve voting from home when there is an emergency like this.

We should shut down Congress and legislators
Why? They can just work remotely. Derp...oh Francis....

Absolutely correct. No reason in hell why Congress can't work remotely ALL of the time, not just during pestilences.

If they stayed in their districts, they would be accessible to their constituents and more in touch with the pain of their people instead of hanging out in Washington.

The Great One, Mark R. Levin , suggested that same thing last year.
For some reason they won't even approve voting from home when there is an emergency like this.

you mean voting from the cemetery, right?

Why would anyone support that pathetic tyrant in michigan. She needs to removed from office.
But not one of you crybabies can vote for her in Michigan, nor would she ever have any delusions that any of you deplorables would vote for her in a national election. So enjoy your little cry-fest, crybabies...

She's toast. We're not surprised that you love authoritarian tin pot tyrants like whitmer. She's a despicable abomination.

This is like the survival of the fittest. Blue states are killing themselves and Red states are moving toward normalcy. In the end, Blue states will be begging for help and Red states will be thriving. My governor, Wolf, is a total asshole but he'll break before he breaks this state. (I hope)

She's toast.
Hmm, i doubt that. What has happened here is that you are kind of a small minded fool, and the tight shots of 100 protestors have fooled you into thinking there is a major movement in Michigan, a State of 10 million people. What a gullible little guy you are.

The latest poll has 72% of michiganders approving of her handling of this. But a goober like you sees 100 babymen with guns on his FOX church service and gets fooled. Simple as that.

72%. The last time trump saw 72% was when he had his body fat measured.

B
She's toast.
Hmm, i doubt that. What has happened here is that you are kind of a small minded fool, and the tight shots of 100 protestors have fooled you into thinking there is a major movement in Michigan, a State of 10 million people. What a gullible little guy you are.

The latest poll has 72% of michiganders approving of her handling of this. But a goober like you sees 100 babymen with guns on his FOX church service and gets fooled. Simple as that.

72%. The last time trump saw 72% was when he had his body fat measured.
And that is why this union has become unworkable. I don’t want to share a country with a state full of that many commie idiots.

Forum List

Back