Democrat governor releases convicted murderer of two. Will convicted murderer kill again?

Hey...shit bird.....

Wow. A written statement? You mean a written statement he signed after they broke his fucking leg?

They didn't submit the statement to the jury, you moron....so it didn't matter to the trial....

His statement was presented in the trial of the other guy... that's the thing.

Of course, you only have the case of the other guy, and even then the evidence wasn't compelling.

Hey...shit bird.....

Wow. A written statement? You mean a written statement he signed after they broke his fucking leg?

They didn't submit the statement to the jury, you moron....so it didn't matter to the trial....

His statement was presented in the trial of the other guy... that's the thing.

Of course, you only have the case of the other guy, and even then the evidence wasn't compelling.

So those two people just shot themselves I guess.

Joeblow, sucking criminal cock for decades.

No, there's just no evidence THIS guy shot them OTHER than a confession they beat out of him after breaking his leg.

No ballistics
No gun
No DNA
No witnesses to the murder

You know, those Constitutional rights you keep claiming to be so fond of.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for WHITE PEOPLE.

No, there's just no evidence THIS guy shot them OTHER than a confession they beat out of him after breaking his leg.

No ballistics
No gun
No DNA

They had the gun and the ballistics. I'm assuming you know enough of the law to know that if you participate in a crime, you don't have to commit the actual acts to be guilty of them in cases of things like murder during the execution of another crime, say a robbery.

What was the color of the victims?

No ballistics
No gun
No DNA

The confession was never submitted to a jury, you shit head.

They had the gun and the ballistics.

No, they didn't have the gun. They had a bullet that these two had fired that matched bullets in the victim, even though it was a "community gun" that anyone had access to.

I'm assuming you know enough of the law to know that if you participate in a crime, you don't have to commit the actual acts to be guilty of them in cases of things like murder during the execution of another crime, say a robbery.

Except the only evidence we have that Reed participated was a confession that Burge's goons beat out of him.

You don't live in Chicago, so you probably don't know the backstory on Cmdr. Burge and how his precinct operated.

Irrelevant to the point. A white person wouldn't have had a bullshit confession beaten out of them.

No, but it was mentioned in court... that was the thing. Without any mention of how it was obtained through torture.

They had the gun and the ballistics.

No, they didn't have the gun. They had a bullet that these two had fired that matched bullets in the victim, even though it was a "community gun" that anyone had access to.

I'm assuming you know enough of the law to know that if you participate in a crime, you don't have to commit the actual acts to be guilty of them in cases of things like murder during the execution of another crime, say a robbery.

Except the only evidence we have that Reed participated was a confession that Burge's goons beat out of him.

You don't live in Chicago, so you probably don't know the backstory on Cmdr. Burge and how his precinct operated.

Irrelevant to the point. A white person wouldn't have had a bullshit confession beaten out of them.

No, but it was mentioned in court... that was the thing. Without any mention of how it was obtained through torture.

"Community gun"

LOL, for someone who gets wet over disarming law abiding people you sure love excusing murdering fucks.

"Community gun"

LOL, for someone who gets wet over disarming law abiding people you sure love excusing murdering fucks.

Well, I like to actually have, you know, evidence before we send someone to jail for 30 years.

There was no actual direct evidence against this guy.

No Gun
Nobody put the gun in his hand
None of his DNA on the victims or the victims' DNA on his clothing.

The only evidence was the confession that Burge's detectives beat out of him AFTER they broke a rod in his femur. He'd have confessed to killing the Lindberg Baby and Sinking the Lusitania after that.

This is the kind of state coercion you normally say you are against.

"Community gun"

Well, I like to actually have, you know, evidence before we send someone to jail for 30 years.

There was no actual direct evidence against this guy.

No Gun
Nobody put the gun in his hand
None of his DNA on the victims or the victims' DNA on his clothing.

The only evidence was the confession that Burge's detectives beat out of him AFTER they broke a rod in his femur. He'd have confessed to killing the Lindberg Baby and Sinking the Lusitania after that.

This is the kind of state coercion you normally say you are against.

They didn't convict him using the confession, they used the evidence you claim doesn't exist.

Any guesses as to the color of the convicted murderer?
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

1617745039472.png

This is why we need the death penalty....democrat party politicians refuse to keep violent killers in prison.......they keep letting them out.

The question today? Will this violent killer, kill again.....?

In 1990, Gerald Reed was convicted of a double murder after signing a confession that he says he was tortured into signing. He was sentenced to life in prison. But today, Reed is a free man after his life sentence was commuted by Governor J.B. Pritzker (D-Ill.).

Reed was granted a new trial in 2018, but a judge ruled prior to a scheduled retrial that his allegedly coerced confession was never used against him in court, so Reed suffered no infringement on his rights. He was awaiting retrial when Pritzker commuted his sentence.

Reed’s co-defendant in the trial is still in prison serving a life sentence. He never alleged any torture at the hands of the police.
-----

The reason Reed’s confession was never used in his trial is that ballistics and other evidence tied him directly to the murders of Pamela Powers and Willie Williams.
-----

Reed reportedly bragged to witnesses after the crime that he killed the couple. That, as well as the ballistics evidence, would have convicted any defendant in the country.

The alleged tortured confession was never used in his trial and the jury never heard it. They convicted Reed based on the evidence.

For all intents & purposes, capital punishment in this country has been abolished.

And, in fact, any kind of meaningful punishment has been abolished.

For example, that gentleman who recently bashed an Asian woman was on parole for MURDERING HIS MOTHER!

I know it is cold comfort to today's victims, but:

1. Some of those horrible individuals who avoid meaningful punishment often pick on the wrong person (such as a fellow hoodlum) and ...

2. In the coming decades as the demographics change in this country, the crime situation will become so bad that the new ethnic majority will reinstate capital punishment.

That happens in many trials.

They should have declared a mistrial the minute the confession was mentioned in court. They didn't. They said, "Hey, totally disregard that cop said he confessed (but didn't mention it was after they broke his leg) and just consider the evidence we presented (no witnesses to the murder, no weapon, no DNA.)

For all intents & purposes, capital punishment in this country has been abolished.

For example, that gentleman who recently bashed an Asian woman was on parole for MURDERING HIS MOTHER!

Yes, he served 19 years of a 15 to life sentence. I'd call that a meaningful punishment. No less than 15, no more than life. He was out on parole, and now he's back in and will never get out again.

1. Some of those horrible individuals who avoid meaningful punishment often pick on the wrong person (such as a fellow hoodlum) and ...

2. In the coming decades as the demographics change in this country, the crime situation will become so bad that the new ethnic majority will reinstate capital punishment.

Or we could address the underlying causes of crime.

Poverty
Addiction
Easy access to guns
Mental illness.

They should have declared a mistrial the minute the confession was mentioned in court. They didn't. They said, "Hey, totally disregard that cop said he confessed (but didn't mention it was after they broke his leg) and just consider the evidence we presented (no witnesses to the murder, no weapon, no DNA.)

Yes, he served 19 years of a 15 to life sentence. I'd call that a meaningful punishment. No less than 15, no more than life. He was out on parole, and now he's back in and will never get out again.

Poverty
Addiction
Easy access to guns
Mental illness.

All the sources we have are from the "he's a choirboy release him criminal fan club"

The MSM as usual doesn't release any contrary information, because like you they are criminal dick sucking cucks.

Poverty
Addiction
Easy access to guns
Mental illness.

All the sources we have are from the "he's a choirboy release him criminal fan club"

The MSM as usual doesn't release any contrary information, because like you they are criminal dick sucking cucks.
You supported Trump correct?

Forum List

Back