What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrat gives names and addresses of concealed carry permit holders, to endanger them and their families….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thats illegal. At least in America it is.
In Clown World, it isn't.

If anything happens to those people though, because of this. They can sue the holy fucking hell out of them!!!

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1656489521256.png

I'd be interested if they plastered all the names, pictures, addresses, crimes convicted of, and who their parents are, of all the ANTIFA members in the United States online.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Reaction score
View attachment 663697

I'd be interested if they plastered all the names, pictures, addresses, crimes convicted of, and who their parents are, of all the ANTIFA members in the United States online.

*****SMILE*****

:)
But as we all know, Democrats only harass and bully law-abiding citizens.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
But as we all know, Democrats only harass and bully law-abiding citizens.
What this representative did should be actionable. Anyone who's information was published should take action against the state because it does indeed appear to be retaliation for California losing it's ability to deny permits to anyone it's to deny.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
No worries.
Several states plan to publish the names and address of women who have abortions.
I'm sure leftists will have no issue with this.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is it public info? In CA it is. And it's the only State.

Retrieving public info is one thing.
Using it to infringe on peoples private lives or personal freedoms and safety is another.

I can lookup anybodys license plate. But if I go stab the motherfucker for ramming my car and running off, then I'm liable for using that info for illegal purposes.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No worries.
Several states plan to publish the names and address of women who have abortions.
I'm sure leftists will have no issue with this.
You know, you bring up a good point. You know that Texas law that allows non involved individuals to sue people for $10,000 for having an abortion, helping to assist a woman seeking an abortion, transporting her out of her state where it's unlawful to another state where it not unlawful (ooh, maybe they can sue the airlines for an additional $10,000 each), etc., etc., etc.?

I wonder how they plan on doing that without running afoul of the HIPAA laws?

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Retrieving public info is one thing.
Using it to infringe on peoples private lives or personal freedoms and safety is another.

I can lookup anybodys license plate. But if I go stab the motherfucker for ramming my car and running off, then I'm liable for using that info for illegal purposes.
License plate information is not public and looking up someone's plate without a valid legal basis is not legal.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
License plate information is not public and looking up someone's plate without a valid legal basis is not legal.

I've never had any problems getting license plate information.

Anyway, the laws still hold on the fact that using said information for illegal, deadly, or nefarious reasons IS illegal and can be punished by law.

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently, the lead was much worse...........the goal is to expose these people to attack, theft, and cancelling.......

On Wednesday, it was revealed that the exposures also extended to the Assault Weapon Registry, Handguns Certified for Sale, Dealer Record of Sale, Firearm Certificate Safety, and Gun Violence Restraining Order dashboards.
----
Yeah, thanks to the “unauthorized release of personal information” the AG’s office has provided a shopping list for criminals who are looking to steal guns and ammunition, as well putting who knows how many gun owners at risk of being targeted by abusive ex-partners or criminal defendants who appeared before one of the hundreds of judges whose personal info was made available online. This is really bad, but Bonta, despite saying he’s “angry and deeply disturbed” by the data leak, seems to be fairly nonplussed about the fact that his office has, in essence, doxxed hundreds of thousands of Californians.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is really bad, but Bonta, despite saying he’s “angry and deeply disturbed” by the data leak…

Does anyone seriously believe that this was not deliberate?

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never had any problems getting license plate information.

Anyway, the laws still hold on the fact that using said information for illegal, deadly, or nefarious reasons IS illegal and can be punished by law.
Which state? I know Florida doesn't protect plate information but it's still not public information meaning you can't just login to the Department of Motor Vehicles and run plates on their website in order to see who owns the vehicles.

And there are a few databases that I'm aware of which contain tracking information for license plates but you still are supposed to have a lawful purpose for having access to the databases and running the plates.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List