Democrat corruption thread...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi softened her previous criticisms of China’s communist regime as her husband and son scored big business deals in China, Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer’s new book reveals.

The bombshell revelations about Pelosi in Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win also come as the Democrat stalwart is under fire for stock trading returns made by her and her husband that regularly outperform the market. Now, it appears as though her family’s business opportunities in China have influenced her policy views on America’s chief adversary, something sure to fuel the fire to rein in corruption in Congress.

Pelosi’s family, Schweizer reveals, has had millions of dollars on the line when it comes to China, and the Speaker seems to have altered her positions on China’s communist regime from a policy perspective as these investments grew and took shape.

Pedophile Democrats use high school students for Lap Dances
The superintendent said the district “has a tradition of excellence and academics and everything we do, but the incident is being investigated and once the investigation is complete, appropriate action will be taken.”

1643587386163.png

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

Listen to this, about a mother and a daughter, and bear in mind when you hear the beginning of this story, that the daughter was in an “LGBT Equality Lunch Hour Club” when she as in elementary school.

I repeat: When she was in elementary school.

Why are there homosexual clubs in elementary schools? - and if you could hear the tone of my voice as I ask that question my tone would make your blood turn to ice.

Anyway, listen to this story, and realize that it is just another brick in the wall, the wall of evil that Leftists are building in the minds of children, sexual evil, racist evil, Marxist evil, etc…

Antifa teacher who wanted to indoctrinate students to reportedly be fired

A public school teacher in California is reportedly set to be fired after being seen on video praising Antifa and discussing his effort to “turn [students] into revolutionaries” — as parents are expressing outrage at the school district for allowing the “indoctrination” of their children.

In a video captured by conservative media-advocacy group Project Veritas, Gabriel Gipe, who teaches advanced placement government at Inderkum High School in Sacramento, is seen explaining how he pushes his political ideologies on his students.

“I have an Antifa flag on my [classroom] wall and a student complained about that — he said it made him feel uncomfortable. Well, this [Antifa flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that this [Antifa flag] is antithetical to,” Gipe told an interviewer from the group in apparent hidden-camera footage.

“I have 180 days to turn [students] into revolutionaries,” he said — adding that the way to combat teenage apathy is to “Scare the f–k out of them.”

He also admitted to urging students to show up at protests, including right-wing rallies to create an opposition for an extra credit assignment.

1643587533358.png

The Biden family have received 31 million dollars from China...

From a book? Books are a dime a dozen:
Show us something hard, not the wild claims of an author.

Says the moron who believe fake news CNN
Because you say so?

I know, if I disagree I MUST be watching CNN.

So back to the fact that you have noting but the wild claims of an author, which I clearly showed how that is fallacious by pointing to another blowhard author, and all you can do is bleat about CNN.

Try backing your shit up instead.

Forum List

Back