Democrat Austin Mayor makes video telling residents to stay home...while on vacation in Mexico.

Looks like my “composition fallacy” was actually “composition fact”, huh Pogo

Nape. Fallacies are fallacies, period. Yours still stands there, rotting.
Sorry Sport, it’s not a fallacy when I proved it. And in the process proved you to be a lying sack of shit. :banana:

You "proved" NOTHING. You propped up a Composition Fallacy that you swallowed like so much bait from Dimbart. Now Dimbart KNOWS they put up a Composition Fallacy and figured anybody stupid enough to be reading Dimbart would swallow it hook line and sinker. And they were right because ---- here you are.
Let’s recap:

I posted a link in the OP identifying him as a Dimwinger.

You: He isn’t a Dimwinger.

Me: Here is a second link proving he is a Dimwinger.

You: Nuh-uh.

I would say I “proved” you to be a lying sack of shit moron, but we all already knew that.

”Nuh-uh” isn’t a debate skill, nor an argument. My multiple links prove you are a liar, an idiot, or both. I’m voting Both.

I didn't say he "isn't" anything. I said you posted a Composition Fallacy, by alleging a political party as a causation. You cannot prove that and there is no such thing as a link to it. Ergo, Composition Fallacy.
Glad to see you finally admit he is a Dimwinger.

Aaaaand STILL no answer.
Not that there is one. That's why it's a fallacy, isn't it.

Also still waiting on the mayor's shoe size, astrological sign and what color his car is. I understand they're all causative factors as well.
You really have gone off the rails, Buttercup. :itsok:

Not only the austin mayor but many other lib mayors and governors having a good ol time doing whatever as they order and keep the boot on the throats of the populace. Precisely the reason to ignore all of their decrees and orders.

Forum List

Back