Democrat Austin Mayor makes video telling residents to stay home...while on vacation in Mexico.

I love how none of these Simpleton Dimwinger politicians are catching on to how their hypocrisy is getting exposed.

Do as they say, not as they do: Democrat Mayor Asked Austin, TX to 'Stay Home' While Vacationing in Mexico

Actually, city elections in Austin are nonpartisan. Like most cities and municipalities. Of course your "source" is Dimbart so they're prolly ignorant of this too.

And even if they were not, all you'd be holding in your hand would be a Composition Fallacy.

Why are you smearing the source of the story? CNN just got exposed. Why should we listen to them? Liberals mocking the source when their own media outlets of choice have been exposed for the corrupted entities they are for purporting to be legitimate objective journalists is just comical.

In the case of the Democrat Austin Mayor, it is yet another data point of entitled Democrat pols who think they are above the mandates they spew. They are full of shit.

Because it's trying to sell a Composition Fallacy, just like the OP, that's why.
That's dishonest.

Do you need a list of the Democrat pols who have been busted stepping out of the boundaries they set for everyone else? Or, will you simply make excuses for them?

I love how none of these Simpleton Dimwinger politicians are catching on to how their hypocrisy is getting exposed.

Do as they say, not as they do: Democrat Mayor Asked Austin, TX to 'Stay Home' While Vacationing in Mexico

Actually, city elections in Austin are nonpartisan. Like most cities and municipalities. Of course your "source" is Dimbart so they're prolly ignorant of this too.

And even if they were not, all you'd be holding in your hand would be a Composition Fallacy.

Why are you smearing the source of the story? CNN just got exposed. Why should we listen to them? Liberals mocking the source when their own media outlets of choice have been exposed for the corrupted entities they are for purporting to be legitimate objective journalists is just comical.

In the case of the Democrat Austin Mayor, it is yet another data point of entitled Democrat pols who think they are above the mandates they spew. They are full of shit.

Because it's trying to sell a Composition Fallacy, just like the OP, that's why.
That's dishonest.

Do you need a list of the Democrat pols who have been busted stepping out of the boundaries they set for everyone else? Or, will you simply make excuses for them?

NO, what I need is some justification for a Composition Fallacy.

You have no clue what I'm talking about, do you. Nor does the OP -- that's why he ran away.

He identifies himself as a Democrat, Stupid.

Linky?

And that would mean ................................................................................... what?

Aren't you gonna tell us his shoe size? His astrological sign? What color his car is?

How to keep a moron busy, chapter 2
See the OP, Dumbass.

Linky?

And that would mean ................................................................................... what?

Aren't you gonna tell us his shoe size? His astrological sign? What color his car is?

See the OP, Dumbass.

So you have no answer. After all that time.

/thread

Linky?

See the OP, Dumbass.

/thread
Answer is in the link in the OP.

You really are dumb.

Linky?

See the OP, Dumbass.

/thread

You really are dumb.

That's the same Composition Fallacy you led off with. They can't explain it either.
Which is stupider --- them for setting up that fallacy, or you for parroting it?

Linky?

See the OP, Dumbass.

/thread

You really are dumb.

That's the same Composition Fallacy you led off with. They can't explain it either.
Which is stupider --- them for setting up that fallacy, or you for parroting it?
Do you ever get tired of me owning your stupid ass.

When elected officials have one standard for citizens and another for them, you're being ruled, not governed.

Linky?

See the OP, Dumbass.

/thread

You really are dumb.

Pogo is Pogone.:banana:

Linky?

See the OP, Dumbass.

/thread

You really are dumb.

Where you go Pogo

Looks like my “composition fallacy” was actually “composition fact”, huh Pogo

Linky?

See the OP, Dumbass.

/thread

You really are dumb.

Where you go Pogo

Some of us need to prepare for work and don't live on this board. Who knew.

Nape. Fallacies are fallacies, period. Yours still stands there, rotting.
Sorry Sport, it’s not a fallacy when I proved it. And in the process proved you to be a lying sack of shit. :banana:

You "proved" NOTHING. You propped up a Composition Fallacy that you swallowed like so much bait from Dimbart. Now Dimbart KNOWS they put up a Composition Fallacy and figured anybody stupid enough to be reading Dimbart would swallow it hook line and sinker. And they were right because ---- here you are.

Sorry Sport, it’s not a fallacy when I proved it. And in the process proved you to be a lying sack of shit. :banana:

You "proved" NOTHING. You propped up a Composition Fallacy that you swallowed like so much bait from Dimbart. Now Dimbart KNOWS they put up a Composition Fallacy and figured anybody stupid enough to be reading Dimbart would swallow it hook line and sinker. And they were right because ---- here you are.
Let’s recap:

I posted a link in the OP identifying him as a Dimwinger.

You: He isn’t a Dimwinger.

Me: Here is a second link proving he is a Dimwinger.

You: Nuh-uh.

I would say I “proved” you to be a lying sack of shit moron, but we all already knew that.

”Nuh-uh” isn’t a debate skill, nor an argument. My multiple links prove you are a liar, an idiot, or both. I’m voting Both.

Let’s recap:

I would say I “proved” you to be a lying sack of shit moron, but we all already knew that.

”Nuh-uh” isn’t a debate skill, nor an argument. My multiple links prove you are a liar, an idiot, or both. I’m voting Both.

I didn't say he "isn't" anything. I said you posted a Composition Fallacy, by alleging a political party as a causation. You cannot prove that and there is no such thing as a link to it. Ergo, Composition Fallacy.

Let’s recap:

I didn't say he "isn't" anything. I said you posted a Composition Fallacy, by alleging a political party as a causation. You cannot prove that and there is no such thing as a link to it. Ergo, Composition Fallacy.
Glad to see you finally admit he is a Dimwinger.

Let’s recap:

Glad to see you finally admit he is a Dimwinger.

Aaaaand STILL no answer.
Not that there is one. That's why it's a fallacy, isn't it.

Also still waiting on the mayor's shoe size, astrological sign and what color his car is. I understand they're all causative factors as well.

Forum List

Back