Democrat Austin Mayor makes video telling residents to stay home...while on vacation in Mexico.

As I've noted many times, people like this need to lead by example. Some do but many are quite hypocritical there.

I love how none of these Simpleton Dimwinger politicians are catching on to how their hypocrisy is getting exposed.

Do as they say, not as they do: Democrat Mayor Asked Austin, TX to 'Stay Home' While Vacationing in Mexico

Actually, city elections in Austin are nonpartisan. Like most cities and municipalities. Of course your "source" is Dimbart so they're prolly ignorant of this too.

And even if they were not, all you'd be holding in your hand would be a Composition Fallacy.

I love how none of these Simpleton Dimwinger politicians are catching on to how their hypocrisy is getting exposed.

Do as they say, not as they do: Democrat Mayor Asked Austin, TX to 'Stay Home' While Vacationing in Mexico

Actually, city elections in Austin are nonpartisan. Like most cities and municipalities. Of course your "source" is Dimbart so they're prolly ignorant of this too.

And even if they were not, all you'd be holding in your hand would be a Composition Fallacy.
He identifies himself as a Democrat, Stupid.

He identifies himself as a Democrat, Stupid.

Linky?

And that would mean ................................................................................... what?

Aren't you gonna tell us his shoe size? His astrological sign? What color his car is?

How to keep a moron busy, chapter 2

Last edited:
As I've noted many times, people like this need to lead by example. Some do but many are quite hypocritical there.

Not many....MOST are total hypocrites.

I thought you were leaving the board? (again)
DEm leaders are (like you) hypocrites at best. Worse yet, they play you for a fool by making the "virus" out to DEADLY and invoking these stupid ruless that they don't follow.

All of them the same...

Although this time I have to wonder if he is at a vacation or meeting his voter base.

DEm leaders are (like you) hypocrites at best. Worse yet, they play you for a fool by making the "virus" out to DEADLY and invoking these stupid ruless that they don't follow.

Are you the OP posting under a sock account? The fallacy was his.

You're lost, Doodles.

You're lost, Doodles.

You couldn't "beat" me on your best day kid. The only "fallacy" here is your pretense of intellectualism.

You're lost, Doodles.

You couldn't "beat" me on your best day kid. The only "fallacy" here is your pretense of intellectualism.

I don't make a habit of conversing with the illiterate. To put it in small words, you "responded" to a point that wasn't even made to you, DUMBASS.

Why are you smearing the source of the story? CNN just got exposed. Why should we listen to them? Liberals mocking the source when their own media outlets of choice have been exposed for the corrupted entities they are for purporting to be legitimate objective journalists is just comical.

In the case of the Democrat Austin Mayor, it is yet another data point of entitled Democrat pols who think they are above the mandates they spew. They are full of shit.

Why are you smearing the source of the story? CNN just got exposed. Why should we listen to them? Liberals mocking the source when their own media outlets of choice have been exposed for the corrupted entities they are for purporting to be legitimate objective journalists is just comical.

In the case of the Democrat Austin Mayor, it is yet another data point of entitled Democrat pols who think they are above the mandates they spew. They are full of shit.

Because it's trying to sell a Composition Fallacy, just like the OP, that's why.
That's dishonest.

Forum List

Back