‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?
Luckily you have Biden and Kamala to beat him next time. :laugh:

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

You're both full of it.

Someone or another in the anti-Rumpian crowd would try to act-out the "Sic semper tyrannis" scenario, most likely.

They said that last time Trump was elected and it wasnt true. What makes you think it will be true next time?

Trump was the idiot leader that the little idiots have been waiting for. He didn't create them - he just made them feel relevant/visible. We can't allow the dumbest among us to govern us!
Hopefully, by the time Trump or any other honorable person wins the White House, there will be a bounty on any Fascists and we'll be able to drape them over the right front fender like deer hunters used to do. I'm not joking.

^^ Somebody sounds awfully nervous.

Democracy died in America on Nov. 3, 2020

America today, under the Democrats, is far more authoritarian than Trump ever was. I think this woman is incredibly dishonest.

Democracy = mob rule, that is why our founding fathers created a constitutionally based Republic for America.

OHH WHOO is me we are all DOOMED, DOOMED I say.

Biden's approval number is at 38%, Ace. He lost the Independents.
You just keep telling yourself how sane you are.

Duh, we ain't talkin' about his current poll numbers. We're talkin' about the last election.

BTW, what are Trump's current poll numbers?

Actually, I agree with poster Lakhota on the nod to Fiona Hill.
That woman is impressive.
Impressive tonight in her interview with Judy Woodruff on PBS, and most surely impressive in her testimony at the Congressional hearings.
America is fortunate to attract people, immigrants, of such intelligence and steel.....and then have them working so competently for us.
We are blessed for it.
I will surely look for her new book.

Forum List

Back