‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?
What do I think..that you have to be stupid to believe this nonsense. The communist dems always accuse others of what they themselves are doing...they stealing the elections, flooding our borders with illegals, bringing over the afghan refugee terrorists, spending to crash the $$$, is about destroying america in order to rebuild as a communist nation. But listen to the freaks---its Trump when Trump has done nothing.

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

Don't worry, lefties will be doing the counting in 2024. Nothing to worry about.

Democracy should be done. We don’t live in one. It should have never been a thing. We have a republic, for a reason. You morons crying about losing a democracy we never had is fucking hilarious.

Democracy should be done. We don’t live in one. It should have never been a thing. We have a republic, for a reason. You morons crying about losing a democracy we never had is fucking hilarious.
We are a democracy. We are organized as a constitutional republic.
Why do you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation keep spouting this misdirection?

Are you hoping for a revolution??
Warriors for GOD!! (you bring a tear to my eye!!) :)

5p9xco.jpg

Why? Please give your reasons - with credible proof. Most Americans disagree with you.
Yeah, that 38% approval rating is looking good isn’t it? Hahahah!

32% among independents. Less than 30% approval on immigration and the border. 55% disapproval on the economy. And those are leftie sources. Nobody but total morons support Xiden now. Commence crying....

Brit born Hill was Obama's lap dog for several years. Interestingly she spends her time criticizing the former president but is silent about the state of affairs in Biden's foreign policy mess.

Clearly some of you need your parents to monitor what you are listening to and promoting. You are not promoting freedom, the constitution, WHAT IS RIGHT. Can you be so blinded by your Trump/conservative hatred that has been generated by the lying corrupt media that protects politicians and themselves on their gravy train.

Here's some advice for your parents.

British born Fiona Hill hasn't been right on a foreign policy issue in twenty years. Where was she before 9-11? She is a shill for the radical left and possibly a foreign agent.

Actually de4mocracy is done if Republicans take over Congress in 2022. That means radicals like Greene and Boebart will be in charge. They will hold Americans hostage if Biden does not do what they want. That would mean drastic cuts to the social safety net if it even exists after they are through. Immigrants will face deportation over the slightest issue.

Then if Trump wins in 2024, more than our democracy will be in danger. We will go down the path of Nazi Germany. If Republicans control Congress they will do away with the filibuster. They will pass all sorts of right wing legislation. Everyone but white men will lose rights as white men seize control of this country.

Dr. Fiona Hill is an idiot.

She's the one who told Barak Obama not to give Ukraine defensive weapons when Russia invaded.
Obama gave the Ukraine blankets and MREs, Trump gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles, and other weapons.
See the difference?

You are the idiot. You are a right wing fascist idiot.

Any semblance of democracy this country had left, was completely destroyed when the Clintons got in the White House.

The Bushes are nothing more than Dementocrap moles, seeing as they literally attempted to destroy this country.

The Red State Commander, Obozo Biden Laden, unraveled so many laws and amendments, it will take a century to correct and repair.

The Pedophile Puppet, Brainless Beijing Biden, is keeping the world entertained while Obozo Biden Laden continues his unraveling of the United States of America.

If there aren't enough of us willing to destroy the DNC and exterminate the White House infestation BEFORE 2024, there isn't going to BE anything left..............Jinping will have already taken over by then.

So says a right wing fascist. You are the one4s destroying this democracy to keep yourselves in power.

Forum List

Back