Demi is at it again.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Demi Moore Dating Sean Friday: Report : People.com

Yeah yeah, I know...older men date and marry younger women all the time so older women dating younger men should be okey dokey. But it usually isn't.

She has this "thing" about younger men. Why? To not feel old herself? And how long will this one stay once the wrinkles show up and some are already appearing. Enlarge the pic and look at her legs. Wear and tear is going to show up even more in a few years. Will this dude hang around when the body does what the body does as it ages? And then where will she be, mentally? Still searching for the fountain of youth via a guy almost the same age as her daughter?

I just find it..weird.

Demi Moore reportedly spent a wild night partying in Miami Wednesday night. Moore got so intoxicated she slept with someone her own age

Yeah yeah, I know...older men date and marry younger women all the time so older women dating younger men should be okey dokey. But it usually isn't.

She has this "thing" about younger men. Why? To not feel old herself? And how long will this one stay once the wrinkles show up and some are already appearing. Enlarge the pic and look at her legs. Wear and tear is going to show up even more in a few years. Will this dude hang around when the body does what the body does as it ages? And then where will she be, mentally? Still searching for the fountain of youth via a guy almost the same age as her daughter?

I just find it..weird.
I don't think it is any more weird than when men do it, and for the same reasons: she finds younger guys more attractive (probably), it is a way to feel young, it is a way to prove to yourself you are still attractive, she may like to be the older one who is in control, etc. Probably older women date young men for the same reason older men date younger women. It is just that it is more socially/culturally acceptable for men to do it. There isn't any reason why a younger man wouldn't find a woman with a few gray hairs and wrinkles attractive; women find older men with the same attractive. It is a cultural attitude, not necessarily one that is natural. Some people get off on being with someone with life experience, someone who has a natural power and control over his/her career and life. Bruce Willis married a much younger women and no one said a thing. These marriages between older men and younger women don't last, usually, any longer than the ones between older women and younger men.

I don't particularly like Moore; don't watch her movies or think she is anything special. But I do have some thoughts on dating, partnerships and marriages between older women and younger men, older men and younger women. When I was in my mid-40's I was involved with a man 8 years younger. We were very well matched intellectually and personality wise, as well as the obvious. So, I don't really see anything as a problem within ten years. Over that, no matter which partner is 10 or more years older, I think it can be a problem.

Last edited:
I don't much care for her either, but she fell apart when Ashton bailed on her for a woman his own age and she is on that slippery slope again.

My ex was 8 years younger than me, and he wound up cheating on me with a woman his own age so I sic'd my dog on him when he came home, then kicked him out. I don't take sloppy seconds. This new guy will do the same to Demi. And she will fall apart again, go back into rehab then find another young guy only for it to happen yet again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But that is just my opinion.

I don't much care for her either, but she fell apart when Ashton bailed on her for a woman his own age and she is on that slippery slope again.

My ex was 8 years younger than me, and he wound up cheating on me with a woman his own age so I sic'd my dog on him when he came home, then kicked him out. I don't take sloppy seconds. This new guy will do the same to Demi. And she will fall apart again, go back into rehab then find another young guy only for it to happen yet again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But that is just my opinion.

I've read a lot online about older men whose younger wives cheat on them and leave them for younger men. There are a lot of older men now who are divorced from much younger wives, men in their 50s who have small children to raise, child support to pay, etc., whose younger wives left them for men their own age. It happens both ways, which is why I am sceptical about it no matter which partner is older. With the younger man I was with, he was in his late 30's and still wanted a family, whereas I was past that stage in my life, so there never was a possibility for a very long term relationship. We were together for about six months and then life issues, like me moving to another state, ended the relationship.

Look up Maxwell Caulfield and Juliet Mills.

They've been married since 1980, and he his 18 years younger. My cousin married a woman 20 years older and it lasted 20+ years. My grandmother's husband was 10 years younger, and it lasted until his death. They were married for about 25 years until he died of cancer. She lived another 27 years. So, it does happen, and the marriages last as long as others, but it is the exception, not the rule.

Demi Moore reportedly spent a wild night partying in Miami Wednesday night. Moore got so intoxicated she slept with someone her own age

This proves the societal attitude. An older woman with a younger man is a joke. An older man with a younger woman is not only 'normal' but the older man is considered more successful than the average male if he marries a younger woman, even though the marriage might not last.

the guy is just too pasty.....she could do better...young men are good for sport...they are witty and cute and all trendy .....but that grows old quickly....plus older men are more protective etc ....or rather manly...than the new metro guy (metro is just another word for gay)

Had relationships with both older and younger by many years for several years in each relationship. Age is just a number, compatibility in all areas is predominant factor.

One I had been with for years would never disclose their age.....never mattered anyway...
smile_zps6cd7eade.gif

Last edited:

I just find it..weird.

apparently Pavlov's reflex can't be learned by some. It hurts when you got burned. Oh, maybe it is a pleasure for her :rolleyes:

I think she is extremely :cuckoo:

Had relationships with both older and younger by many years for several years in each relationship. Age is just a number, compatibility in all areas is predominant factor.

One I had been with for years would never disclose their age.....never mattered anyway...
smile_zps6cd7eade.gif

that is true except in this particular situation some kind of predicted psychological masochism is obvious.

I just find it..weird.
I don't think it is any more weird than when men do it, and for the same reasons: she finds younger guys more attractive (probably), it is a way to feel young, it is a way to prove to yourself you are still attractive, she may like to be the older one who is in control, etc. Probably older women date young men for the same reason older men date younger women. It is just that it is more socially/culturally acceptable for men to do it. There isn't any reason why a younger man wouldn't find a woman with a few gray hairs and wrinkles attractive; women find older men with the same attractive. It is a cultural attitude, not necessarily one that is natural. Some people get off on being with someone with life experience, someone who has a natural power and control over his/her career and life. Bruce Willis married a much younger women and no one said a thing. These marriages between older men and younger women don't last, usually, any longer than the ones between older women and younger men.

I don't particularly like Moore; don't watch her movies or think she is anything special. But I do have some thoughts on dating, partnerships and marriages between older women and younger men, older men and younger women. When I was in my mid-40's I was involved with a man 8 years younger. We were very well matched intellectually and personality wise, as well as the obvious. So, I don't really see anything as a problem within ten years. Over that, no matter which partner is 10 or more years older, I think it can be a problem.

8 years difference, even 10-13-15 is still not the 24 year difference.

for a fling - probably OK.
But she is very heavy in relationships - at least per reports and she suffered tremendously the previous break up.

Look up Maxwell Caulfield and Juliet Mills.

They've been married since 1980, and he his 18 years younger. My cousin married a woman 20 years older and it lasted 20+ years. My grandmother's husband was 10 years younger, and it lasted until his death. They were married for about 25 years until he died of cancer. She lived another 27 years. So, it does happen, and the marriages last as long as others, but it is the exception, not the rule.

there is also one very important distinction - all those women, except having an age difference which is still much less than 24 years have not been under the extreme light and observation and constant gossip for the whole world to watch.

THAT might be the main negative predictor in such relationships ( and the relationships were the genders are reversed, but the spotlight is present as well)

My Grandma was 23 years younger than my Papa. They were married till he passed away. She never remarried.

smile_zps6cd7eade.gif

that is true except in this particular situation some kind of predicted psychological masochism is obvious.

Demi is definitely demented to the point of a deep seated derailment and a stay in the dippy den.

giphy.gif

come on....she looks better than any teenager or a 20 year old... if the woman looks like this today.... that is all that counts baby . :eusa_angel: :D

Forum List

Back