Demi is at it again.

one thing... I don't understand why some women like younger men.... I simply can't

I always loved older men.

ok carry on

The whole cougar thing is a contrivance. Live and let live....

Exactly. The term itself is pejorative, insulting. It doesn't matter who the older or younger partner is. We should not be insulting people with partners who are not the same age, whether it is the man or woman with a younger partner.

The whole cougar thing is a contrivance. Live and let live....

Exactly. The term itself is pejorative, insulting. It doesn't matter who the older or younger partner is. We should not be insulting people with partners who are not the same age, whether it is the man or woman with a younger partner.

Just a bunch of pickle noses who want to start trouble. Bottom line: every relationship is a journey with pitfalls and pleasures. Age does not matter.

Demi Moore Dating Sean Friday: Report : People.com

Yeah yeah, I know...older men date and marry younger women all the time so older women dating younger men should be okey dokey. But it usually isn't.

She has this "thing" about younger men. Why? To not feel old herself? And how long will this one stay once the wrinkles show up and some are already appearing. Enlarge the pic and look at her legs. Wear and tear is going to show up even more in a few years. Will this dude hang around when the body does what the body does as it ages? And then where will she be, mentally? Still searching for the fountain of youth via a guy almost the same age as her daughter?

I just find it..weird.

Why?

Because her relationship won't last forever?

How many relationships that are age appropriate (as YOU define it) folks don't last forever?

Hint: the answer is MOST of them.

Forum List

Back