Dementia Joe says minorities don't know how to get online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Biden literally just said minorities don't "know how to get online." Can you imagine if Trump had said this? | Not the Bee

We should not be so quick to judge Dementia Joe as an ardent racist for saying black folk do not know how to get online. After all, he appointed a black woman as his VP.

So we should ask the black folk, is this right? Do you have trouble getting online?

Come to think of it, we should really go door to door asking since if most can't get online, they would never see this message. Maybe we should start at the House of Commie Harris.
You and your ilk should vent in the haters forum. I guess you fucks will post this shit forever.
I guess you would still vote for a guy who called blacks "Super Predators". You are one stupid mother fucker...
And you? What a POS.

What is it with these stuttering fucks?

I suppose lying causes some stammering but this is fucking painful to watch. These are supposed to be professional, industrial-grade liars. You want to laugh and point, but your ears are bleeding. This dimwitted ape polled at zero.... with her own kind. They knew something we didn't.

"Our goals are reachable if we keep our goals in sight and don't move the goalposts and let our goals interfere with achieving our goals."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

What a dumbfuck.

No that isn't what he said loon.
He is correct in saying that underserved, poor communities often don't have internet access.
They also may not have a nearby library or a car to get to one.

No that isn't what he said loon.
He is correct in saying that underserved, poor communities often don't have internet access.
They also may not have a nearby library or a car to get to one.
Link to these internet wastelands?

Joe Biden literally just said minorities don't "know how to get online." Can you imagine if Trump had said this? | Not the Bee

We should not be so quick to judge Dementia Joe as an ardent racist for saying black folk do not know how to get online. After all, he appointed a black woman as his VP.

So we should ask the black folk, is this right? Do you have trouble getting online?

Come to think of it, we should really go door to door asking since if most can't get online, they would never see this message. Maybe we should start at the House of Commie Harris.
You and your ilk should vent in the haters forum. I guess you fucks will post this shit forever.
I guess you would still vote for a guy who called blacks "Super Predators". You are one stupid mother fucker...
And you? What a POS.
I was not the one calling blacks Super Predators. Are you really that low of IQ that you would hate on me, but not the guy who called you a super predator?

Dementia Joe?????

People in poor neighbourhoods don't own laptops or have WIFI. Even the older members of my middle class neighbourhood wouldn't be capable of making an appointment for anything online. To honest, I struggle making an appointment to get my nails done, online, and government websites are always the WORST.

Not to mention, not everyone is internet savvy. I have to help my friends with stuff online all of the time. I see this as perfectly normal for large swaths of older people of all races. Anyone over 70 may struggle.

Yeah cuz he admitted he was wrong and apologized, whereas the pussy grabber has yet to admit he's been wrong about anything - ever. He's so senile, he still thinks he won the election.

Yeah cuz he admitted he was wrong and apoligized, whereas the pussy grabber has yet to admit he's been wrong about anything - every.
Bull shit, A prog never admits when they are wrong, they just go on the attack while calling those who accuse them of being a racist, racist. That is how the Rules for Radicals work, and the prog elites have mastered those rules. And what is worse, is dipshits like you and low IQ blacks, fall for those radicals because you are that fucking stupid. Go back to the hole you came out of, Lucifer is wanting your soul.

Dementia Joe?????

People in poor neighbourhoods don't own laptops or have WIFI. Even the older members of my middle class neighbourhood wouldn't be capable of making an appointment for anything online. To honest, I struggle making an appointment to get my nails done, online, and government websites are always the WORST.

Not to mention, not everyone is internet savvy. I have to help my friends with stuff online all of the time. I see this as perfectly normal for large swaths of older people of all races. Anyone over 70 may struggle.
People in poor neighbourhoods don't own laptops or have WIFI.

Poor people have Obamaphones, Stupid.

Last time I checked you can access the internet via cell service.

Yeah cuz he admitted he was wrong and apologized, whereas the pussy grabber has yet to admit he's been wrong about anything - ever. He's so senile, he still thinks he won the election.
Link to this apology?

Watch this..............

How come PROGS project so often? For instance, you know Joe is senile, yet you pretend Trump is due your safe-space.

Say Dragonlady, code for mysterious in thinking, I have a question.

Since you insist poor people don't have internet and computers as your excuse for Xiden, HTF did you conclude that doesn't apply to poor white people too?

Face it lady, you're fucking racist and you support one. Every time he sings color, you soak that shit in, am I right? Distinguishable differences are important to you right, even when they don't apply.

President Biden can say whatever the fuck he wants, he was elected with a huge true mandate. It is a better world when we dont have scum like limbaugh and twice impeached dj thug in it...

1613693855150.png

Here's color conscious Joe in the town hall during another subject, it's an exact quote, nothing missed. Never mind he can't get color out of his head, this is a sign of senility, he does it all the time:

" The idea that we don’t have people in prison systems learning how to be — spending the money — learning how to be mechanics, learning how to be cooks, learning how to have a profession when you get out; the idea that we deny someone, who served their time, access to Pell Grants, access to housing, access to — right now, as you well know, most places you get out of prison, you get 25 bucks and a bus ticket. You end up back under the bridge exactly where you were before.

And the fact is that — the concern in many minority communities is black-on-black, Hispanic-on-Hispanic, not just —

But here’s the deal:
There has to be much more serious –how can I say it? — much more serious determination as to what the background and the attitudes of the recruit is, where — what their views are. There should be much more psychological testing, like you would if you’re going to the intelligence community. What is it? What are the things that make you respond the way you do? Because there is — there is inherent prejudice built into the system as well.

And we also need to provide for — and it’s happening — more African American and more Hispanic police officers. And, by the way, they don’t get it all right either, by a long shot. But every cop, when they get up in the morning and put on that shield, has a right to expect to be able to go home to their family that night. Conversely, every kid walking across the street wearing a hoodie is not a member of a gang and is about to knock somebody off." (Applause.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back