dem spills the beans on illegal McConnell bugging !!

Allegations were that LBJ's black bag squad bugged Barry Goldwater's plane but the media ignored it at the time because it was the way the dirty political game was played back then. Next thing you know the left wing media pretends outrage over a 2nd rate burglary during the Nixon administration. The media should be all over the McConnell bugging but alas they aren't. Anybody think Holder's "justice dept" will do the right thing and the media will pay attention?

Sorry, nothing coming from the "rightsphere.com" is real news.

Ruh-roh! Looks like Mother Jones might have some ‘explaining to do. A report just came out which says lefty Super PAC Progress Kentucky was responsible for recording/bugging/whatever of Sen Mitch McConnell’s office. From WFPL:

A report? The one that says the meeting took place in a room with the door open, and they heard what they were saying? Oh, the horror! I would tape it too, if I heard the turtle being a douche - just as I would have taped Romney when he was being a douche.

"Morrison and Reilly did not attend the open house, but they told Conway they arrived later and were able to hear the meeting from the hallway.

“They were in the hallway after the, I guess after the celebration and hoopla ended, apparently these people broke for lunch and had a strategy meeting, which is, in every campaign I've been affiliated with, makes perfect sense,” says Conway. “One of them held the elevator, the other one did the recording and they left. That was what they told to me from them directly.”

Other sources have corroborated this series of events to WFPL. The meeting room door is next to the elevators on that floor. McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton has told multiple media outlets the door was shut and locked on Feb. 2. But the door has a vent at the bottom and a large gap underneath.

“Apparently the gentlemen overheard the conversation and decided to record it with a phone or recording device they had in their pocket. Could've been an iPhone, could've been a Flip camera or something like that,” Conway say.

Sources tell WFPL the portion of the meeting that was recorded came at the end of the strategy session.

It's unclear why Reilly and Morrison held onto the tape for so long. Kentucky law says it is a felony “to overhear, record amplify or transmit any part of a wire or oral communication of others without the consent of at least one party thereto by means of any electric, mechanical or other device."

But if the conversation was audible from a hallway, it's disputable whether recording qualifies as eavesdropping."

Last edited:
Of course you won't hear a peep from the left since they believe that the end justifies the means.
Holder's justice dept won't do shit because they work for the left and the media will not play it up
because they are this Administration's Pravda

Progress Kentucky official resigns amid McConnell bugging case...
:tongue:
Progress Kentucky official resigns
4/11/13 - Pressure is growing Thursday afternoon on a liberal super PAC in Kentucky accused of surreptitiously recording a strategy session held by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Jacob Conway, the Jefferson County Democratic Party’s executive committee member who originally accused Progress Kentucky of making the recording, told NBC News he was on his way to talk to the FBI about the allegations. And the group’s treasurer confirmed he had quit his position after the audio was published. “At this time based on advice of both friends and counsel, I will be not be making a public statement available until everything has been reviewed by an attorney at this time,” Douglas L. Davis told NBC News. “I have resigned my position as treasurer and did not and do not condone any allegations of illegal activity that might have taken place.”

Conway told Louisville’s NPR affiliate earlier Thursday that two Progress Kentucky employees bragged to him about recording the meeting through a door in McConnell’s office. Conway said Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison told him they snuck into McConnell’s freshly-opened campaign office February 2, not long after McConnell held an open house for GOP activists and media members. They heard the meeting going on through a closed door and recorded it. “When I guess they heard the tasteless and offensive and tacky things the McConnell campaign was saying, they decided to record it,” Conway told Fox News in a later live phone interview. “They told me about it later that day, or maybe it was the next day. I don’t really remember, it was a couple months ago.”

McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton told the radio station the door in question has a large gap at the bottom and a vent the duo could’ve recorded the meeting through. The audio of the meeting, which shows the McConnell campaign discussed potential candidate Ashley Judd’s mental health, was eventually leaked to Mother Jones, a liberal magazine, and posted earlier this week. The McConnell campaign immediately accused “the Left” of engaging in “Nixonian” tactics and “bugging” their office. They requested the FBI investigate the matter, and FBI officials met with McConnell staffers on Wednesday.

MORE

Progress Kentucky official resigns amid McConnell bugging case...
:tongue:
Progress Kentucky official resigns
4/11/13 - Pressure is growing Thursday afternoon on a liberal super PAC in Kentucky accused of surreptitiously recording a strategy session held by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Jacob Conway, the Jefferson County Democratic Party’s executive committee member who originally accused Progress Kentucky of making the recording, told NBC News he was on his way to talk to the FBI about the allegations. And the group’s treasurer confirmed he had quit his position after the audio was published. “At this time based on advice of both friends and counsel, I will be not be making a public statement available until everything has been reviewed by an attorney at this time,” Douglas L. Davis told NBC News. “I have resigned my position as treasurer and did not and do not condone any allegations of illegal activity that might have taken place.”

Conway told Louisville’s NPR affiliate earlier Thursday that two Progress Kentucky employees bragged to him about recording the meeting through a door in McConnell’s office. Conway said Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison told him they snuck into McConnell’s freshly-opened campaign office February 2, not long after McConnell held an open house for GOP activists and media members. They heard the meeting going on through a closed door and recorded it. “When I guess they heard the tasteless and offensive and tacky things the McConnell campaign was saying, they decided to record it,” Conway told Fox News in a later live phone interview. “They told me about it later that day, or maybe it was the next day. I don’t really remember, it was a couple months ago.”

McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton told the radio station the door in question has a large gap at the bottom and a vent the duo could’ve recorded the meeting through. The audio of the meeting, which shows the McConnell campaign discussed potential candidate Ashley Judd’s mental health, was eventually leaked to Mother Jones, a liberal magazine, and posted earlier this week. The McConnell campaign immediately accused “the Left” of engaging in “Nixonian” tactics and “bugging” their office. They requested the FBI investigate the matter, and FBI officials met with McConnell staffers on Wednesday.

MORE
somebodies ass needs to go to jail over this .

Forum List

Back