Dem Senator: Violent Protestors Against Trump Are Disgusting

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) says she is appalled by protesters responding destructively to President Trump’s inauguration Friday.

“Nothing is more un-American than protesters who are not peaceful – disgusting,” tweeted McCaskill, who backed 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over Trump.

“I understand the angst out there today for all of you throwing stuff at me,” she added. “Sorry, but I believe peaceful protest is always the right way.”

McCaskill also said violent protests run counter to the teachings of civil rights leaders, adding they discredit peaceful demonstrations as well.

“MLK and John Lewis were and are the role models for peaceful protest,” she wrote, referencing Martin Luther King Jr. and the present-day Democratic representative from Georgia, respectively. “But the small group will get all the attention – sigh.”

15894863_10158186111865515_4441817948367440148_n.jpg

She knows that if you want more Trump, this is how you get more Trump. And she doesn’t want more Trump.

Now if you get beaten by these protestors, do you get to play martyr for life like John Lewis?

She's worried about her senate seat and trying to distance herself from the democrook base already.

I think election night 2018, when democrooks have 25 seats, more than half of what they have now, up for election.

The GOP needs 8 of them, and the democrook party becomes even more irrelevant.

I totally agree with Sen McCaskill. Violent protests have no place in our society.

I do; however, disagree with the silly picture at the bottom. What human rights were violated when Tea Party protests sprung up around the nation? Were those temper tantrums as well?

I totally agree with Sen McCaskill. Violent protests have no place in our society.

I do; however, disagree with the silly picture at the bottom. What human rights were violated when Tea Party protests sprung up around the nation? Were those temper tantrums as well?

When were tea party protests violent?

After SEIU thugs showed up.

Tea Party protests were about making political change, not because someone was elected.

When were tea party protests violent?

After SEIU thugs showed up.

I never said they were. I was just wondering if that picture at the bottom of the OP was going to be applied consistently when concerning protest.

She's worried about her senate seat and trying to distance herself from the democrook base already.

I think election night 2018, when democrooks have 25 seats, more than half of what they have now, up for election.

The GOP needs 8 of them, and the democrook party becomes even more irrelevant.

and what about all of that sax and violins that Trump called for at his rallies?

Tea Party protests were about making political change, not because someone was elected.

But I thought protests should only occur when human rights are violated? It appears you disagree with your own picture.

I don't see what they are hoping to gain or accomplish with violent protests. It's a no sum game

But I thought protests should only occur when human rights are violated? It appears you disagree with your own picture.
The type and quality of government is about human rights. What do you think 1776 was about? Cost of tea or human liberty?

the protesters have the COTUS right to say whatever they want in protest of the US government. That is not a freedom to lie about someone, especially those not in the government, nor is it permission to incite riot.

I am all for them protesting if they don't like what Trump has done or said. It is their right. But i do not believe the rioting has a thing to do with protest. it has to do with taking advantage of a situation. They show themselves to be nothing less then the Vandals. They don 't care about Trump, they care about free TVs.

the protesters have the COTUS right to say whatever they want in protest of the US government. That is not a freedom to lie about someone, especially those not in the government, nor is it permission to incite riot.

I am all for them protesting if they don't like what Trump has done or said. It is their right. But i do not believe the rioting has a thing to do with protest. it has to do with taking advantage of a situation. They show themselves to be nothing less then the Vandals. They don 't care about Trump, they care about free TVs.
They were there and violent because the left do not support the peaceful transition of government per the US Constitution, which they hate.

They were there and violent because the left do not support the peaceful transition of government per the US Constitution, which they hate.

Too board of statement. Most support it, the fringe radical do not, like we see on this board.

Forum List

Back