DEM Sen. Joe Manchin steps up, apologizes to ‘ALL Americans’ for Rashida Tlaib’s ‘[bleep]...

We need Manchin as a Democrat-he will influence others in his party to be reasonable. None of them are going to listen to a Republican.

Its good to see a man stand up to clean up a woman's mess...

You know how women are, always messing things up....

That Rashida lady should have done something more presentable like pose nude with other chicks....that is a better way to be a motherfucker....

One Democrat with some scruples, out of how many?

Maybe he needs to reconsider his party affiliation.

Dear God, please wake him up!!!

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan created a firestorm of criticism on Friday after a video that went viral surfaced of her referring to POTUS Donald Trump as a “[bleep]” she and her party will seek to impeach.

Republicans have hammered Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman elected to Congress, for the comment, which was made at a private party for incoming Democrats sponsored by uber-Left-wing group Moveon.org.

But she has remained defiant in the face of the firestorm, claiming she will always “speak truth to power” in refusing to apologize. Her refusal has been supported by Leftists everywhere, including newly-elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

One Democrat, however, has stepped up and pushed back against Tlaib and her comments in offering an apology to the entire country for what she said — Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia.

“I am so sorry. I want to apologize to all Americans, any sitting Congress person, there’s 535 of us there, 100 senators, and 435 Congress people. We should have better manners than that, I assure you,” Manchin said, calling Tlaib’s comment “deplorable.”

Just hours after she was sworn in, Tlaib told the Moveon.org crowd, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the [bleep].”
How many republicans rebuked Trumps potty mouth.....listen, you are a non factor, Joe M is a republican and this entire thread is a joke.

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan created a firestorm of criticism on Friday after a video that went viral surfaced of her referring to POTUS Donald Trump as a “[bleep]” she and her party will seek to impeach.

Republicans have hammered Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman elected to Congress, for the comment, which was made at a private party for incoming Democrats sponsored by uber-Left-wing group Moveon.org.

But she has remained defiant in the face of the firestorm, claiming she will always “speak truth to power” in refusing to apologize. Her refusal has been supported by Leftists everywhere, including newly-elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

One Democrat, however, has stepped up and pushed back against Tlaib and her comments in offering an apology to the entire country for what she said — Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia.

“I am so sorry. I want to apologize to all Americans, any sitting Congress person, there’s 535 of us there, 100 senators, and 435 Congress people. We should have better manners than that, I assure you,” Manchin said, calling Tlaib’s comment “deplorable.”

Just hours after she was sworn in, Tlaib told the Moveon.org crowd, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the [bleep].”
How many republicans rebuked Trumps potty mouth.....listen, you are a non factor, Joe M is a republican and this entire thread is a joke.
To paraphrase Trump...you are a SHITHOLE!....and an American Communist!....I added that last TRUISM!

What is sad is not that some district elected this piece of trash to congress, but that so many mush brained libs are willing to defend her just because she is on their side. The left has truly fallen from any resemblance to a political party and simply become that which we flush in our toilets.

Naw, worst of all is we have a Mother Fucker in the White House who puts kids in Concentration Camps.
Nonsense.
He gases them first then put them in cages to tenderize like veal.
Then eats them.

Gonna go full retard Joe...
Go all the way man.

it was fun and just locker room talk when trump said things like this but let a woman say it and watch yall try to man up and be men ....it really is pathetic and sad...
Dumbass, it is not the fact that she is a woman but that she is an elected official speaking as a Representative.

Go grow a brain why doncah?

Outstanding. Good for him.

Nice to see that there is still some intellectual honesty still alive in DC.

Just remember, kiddies... using bad language is worse than putting kids in Concentration Camps...

talk about fucked up priorities.

Grow up, the US hasn't put any Americans in concentration camps since that beacon of Democratic thought FDR put Japanese Americans in actual concentration camps. Yes, even their kids.

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

I think he saw the handwriting on the wall. Dems can't win if they alienate the independents. They also can't win if they alienate the old school Dems.

Grow up, the US hasn't put any Americans in concentration camps since that beacon of Democratic thought FDR put Japanese Americans in actual concentration camps. Yes, even their kids.

You mean when faced with an actual threat, he locked up the people who might collaborate in case of an invasion?

What is Trump protecting us from, our lettuce getting picked?

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

And then today she attacked the Jews in Congress. This chick is a train wreck.

We need Manchin as a Democrat-he will influence others in his party to be reasonable. None of them are going to listen to a Republican.
Especialy a Republican who calls allies shithole countries.

1. He denied saying that.

2. Some countries are shit holes.

3. Telling the truth about a shit hole, is different that lying about the President.

Forum List

Back