DEM Sen. Joe Manchin steps up, apologizes to ‘ALL Americans’ for Rashida Tlaib’s ‘[bleep]...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
One Democrat with some scruples, out of how many?

Maybe he needs to reconsider his party affiliation.

Dear God, please wake him up!!!

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan created a firestorm of criticism on Friday after a video that went viral surfaced of her referring to POTUS Donald Trump as a “[bleep]” she and her party will seek to impeach.

Republicans have hammered Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman elected to Congress, for the comment, which was made at a private party for incoming Democrats sponsored by uber-Left-wing group Moveon.org.

But she has remained defiant in the face of the firestorm, claiming she will always “speak truth to power” in refusing to apologize. Her refusal has been supported by Leftists everywhere, including newly-elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

One Democrat, however, has stepped up and pushed back against Tlaib and her comments in offering an apology to the entire country for what she said — Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia.

“I am so sorry. I want to apologize to all Americans, any sitting Congress person, there’s 535 of us there, 100 senators, and 435 Congress people. We should have better manners than that, I assure you,” Manchin said, calling Tlaib’s comment “deplorable.”

Just hours after she was sworn in, Tlaib told the Moveon.org crowd, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the [bleep].”

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan created a firestorm of criticism on Friday after a video that went viral surfaced of her referring to POTUS Donald Trump as a “[bleep]” she and her party will seek to impeach.

Republicans have hammered Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman elected to Congress, for the comment, which was made at a private party for incoming Democrats sponsored by uber-Left-wing group Moveon.org.

But she has remained defiant in the face of the firestorm, claiming she will always “speak truth to power” in refusing to apologize. Her refusal has been supported by Leftists everywhere, including newly-elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

One Democrat, however, has stepped up and pushed back against Tlaib and her comments in offering an apology to the entire country for what she said — Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia.

“I am so sorry. I want to apologize to all Americans, any sitting Congress person, there’s 535 of us there, 100 senators, and 435 Congress people. We should have better manners than that, I assure you,” Manchin said, calling Tlaib’s comment “deplorable.”

Just hours after she was sworn in, Tlaib told the Moveon.org crowd, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the [bleep].”
Worst of all, that's how she talks to her son who is but a child!

it was fun and just locker room talk when trump said things like this but let a woman say it and watch yall try to man up and be men ....it really is pathetic and sad...

It's pretty sad this woman was elected in the first place. However, look at her district, and it's no surprise.

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

Outstanding. Good for him.

Nice to see that there is still some bravery and intellectual honesty alive in DC.

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

That's good to know.

it was fun and just locker room talk when trump said things like this but let a woman say it and watch yall try to man up and be men ....it really is pathetic and sad...
Sounds like you desperately need to be grabbed by your pussy...ROTFLMFAO!

It's pretty sad this woman was elected in the first place. However, look at her district, and it's no surprise.
She ran unopposed....The district is full of Muslim DemonRAT scum, thanks to the American Communists and their immigration policies!

So it's bad when Trump says it, but different when she says it because reasons?

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

Just hours

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

after she was sworn in, Tlaib told the Moveon.org crowd, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the [bleep].”

Forum List

Back