DEM Sen. Joe Manchin steps up, apologizes to ‘ALL Americans’ for Rashida Tlaib’s ‘[bleep]...

One Democrat with some scruples, out of how many?

Maybe he needs to reconsider his party affiliation.

Dear God, please wake him up!!!

Read more at
The National Sentinel ^

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan created a firestorm of criticism on Friday after a video that went viral surfaced of her referring to POTUS Donald Trump as a “[bleep]” she and her party will seek to impeach.

Republicans have hammered Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman elected to Congress, for the comment, which was made at a private party for incoming Democrats sponsored by uber-Left-wing group Moveon.org.

But she has remained defiant in the face of the firestorm, claiming she will always “speak truth to power” in refusing to apologize. Her refusal has been supported by Leftists everywhere, including newly-elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

One Democrat, however, has stepped up and pushed back against Tlaib and her comments in offering an apology to the entire country for what she said — Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia.

“I am so sorry. I want to apologize to all Americans, any sitting Congress person, there’s 535 of us there, 100 senators, and 435 Congress people. We should have better manners than that, I assure you,” Manchin said, calling Tlaib’s comment “deplorable.”

Just hours after she was sworn in, Tlaib told the Moveon.org crowd, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the [bleep].”
And then today she attacked the Jews in Congress. This chick is a train wreck.

Muslim trumps Jew, in the Victim Scale, so the libs won't care. Even the jew libs.

Although Dem meltdowns are entertaining, there will be no consequences for this woman. The people who elected her are of the same ilk as those who give us Maxine Waters and Nazi Pelosi.

Last edited:
Just hours after she was sworn in, Tlaib told the Moveon.org crowd, “We’re gonna go in and impeach the [bleep].”
I dont think it is accurate or fair to characterize what she said as an attack.

She perhaps ignorantly used a phrase about dual citizenship that is often used against Jews in antisemitic rhetoric, or maybe she just doesnt care if she offends any Jews.

She is going to be a wealth of antiDimocratic rhetoric if she keeps it up, that much is certain.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Rashida 'Impeach The Mothefvvker' Tlaib, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg

Peace.

it was fun and just locker room talk when trump said things like this but let a woman say it and watch yall try to man up and be men ....it really is pathetic and sad...

Ratchet in the direction of the lowest common denominator for the Dems.
In effect you have just admitted that Trump has molded your party. This is exactly what he set out to do. So as you can see he is winning the battle and you just admitted that.

Jo

Forum List

Back