Dem Congressman takes apart tea party whiner

[

Sorry, but you're not really making any sense. Obamacare is a tax EVEN if you refuse to buy health insurance (which in now mandatory).
I'm also not really concerned what an anti-semite thinks about Israel. That's a conversation not worth having.

Guy, really getting bored with chasing you down whatever crazy rabbit holes you are running down...

I have no problem with "semites". I find the concept of not supporting Zionism as "anti-Semitism" to be ludicrous, as the Arabs/Palestinians are also a Semitic people. So you guys throw around insults that you don't even know the meaning of the words.

Let's call Zionism what it is- Apartheid. Go into a country, conquer the native people, treat them as second class citizens until they finally throw you out or overthrow you.

What give Zionism that extra dollop of stupid is that they think a Magic Fairy In the Sky told them this was cool.

[

Dear JoeB: Obama took advantage of the hybrid/dual set up of this system, to sell it as both a tax and not a tax, depending on context and political convenience.

1. to pass it through Congress, it was pushed as YOU stated "not a tax" but reforms on health care

2. to pass it by the Supreme Court it WAS SOLD AS A TAX, this was the only reason the Court found it Constitutional, because it did NOT on the commerce clause.
So it was ruled constitutional as a tax, where the tax is imposed on all people and the EXEMPTIONS are for purchasing health insurance "that meets the requirements in the bill" and/or "religious exemptions" which equate to federal govt regulating on the basis of religion, deciding which views count or don't count.

And clearly there is discrimination here where people "who believe in other ways for paying for health care" DON'T COUNT as an exempted view, where "belief in the free market" does NOT COUNT as a legal way to pay to avoid the tax. So free choice how to pay for health care is punished with a tax, without any proof or due process to show this person had ill, criminal or fraudulent intent "not to pay."

Joe, if your argument were so, that it is ONLY A TAX ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN HEALTH INSURANCE MANDATES, that is CLEARLY discrimination by religion/creed:
1. you are approving a tax only on people of a specific religious or political view, ie who believe in Constitutional or natural liberty to pay for health care without federal mandates forcing insurance as the only way to avoid the tax (or else be Amish or approved religions)
2. you are approving "taxation without representation" by imposing this tax on people who did not agree to the terms of the business contract with private insurance

so by your interpretation, this is clearly targeting a particular group to punish with a tax that isn't applied to people with other beliefs; despite the vocal and established protests and objections that prove the people being taxed did not consent and aren't represented.

Joe is this really what you believe in?
Imposing a tax on just the people who dissent because of conflicting beliefs,
ignoring the fact this is taxation without representation?

Would you support a prolife bill taxing people who believe in choosing abortion,
while prolife people who would never have abortions anyway aren't affected?

Really? Because many prolife people might like that idea, and not have to pay for any birth control, abortions or consequences of sex outside of marriage for the purpose of procreation.

Joe do you really want to support a trend of taxing people based on their religious beliefs
while exempting others? Because that's what this sounds like to me. Scary!

Emily, you are making John sound relatively coherent, and that's an accomplishment.

Let's put this all in the proper prespective. I think the mechanism for ObamaCare is kind of a mess. We should have gone to a single payer system and been done with it, instead of building yet another level on top of the already convoluted system of employers, insurers and government subsidies and tax credits to make it all work.

I also get a bit tired of people trying to find "religious" reasons to not comply with the law. Take for instance, Hobby Lobby. They, really, really hate Abortion, so that they won't pay for IUD's or Morning After pills for their employees. But Hobby Lobby gets 93% of its product from vendors that manufacture in China, where they've performed 300 million abortions and enforce a brutal "one-Child" policy where women are compelled to abort their second pregnancies or face fines and worse. Sex Selection Abortions are common. But Hobby Lobby doesn't care about this.

ObamaCare is a patch over an already dysfunctional system that treats health care like a consumer commodity instead of a public service, which is how the rest of the world treats it, and rightfully so.

[

Sorry, but you're not really making any sense. Obamacare is a tax EVEN if you refuse to buy health insurance (which in now mandatory).
I'm also not really concerned what an anti-semite thinks about Israel. That's a conversation not worth having.

Guy, really getting bored with chasing you down whatever crazy rabbit holes you are running down...

I have no problem with "semites". I find the concept of not supporting Zionism as "anti-Semitism" to be ludicrous, as the Arabs/Palestinians are also a Semitic people. So you guys throw around insults that you don't even know the meaning of the words.

Let's call Zionism what it is- Apartheid. Go into a country, conquer the native people, treat them as second class citizens until they finally throw you out or overthrow you.

What give Zionism that extra dollop of stupid is that they think a Magic Fairy In the Sky told them this was cool.

You might think that people who worship a "magic fairy in the sky" is stupid but claiming that domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is a hero is insane.
You have a problem with Zionism but not domestic terrorism (as long as it's the right kind of terrorism). Grasp irony much?
You claim "Zionism" has created all the wars in the middle east. Trust me, you're an anti-semite. You're not really fooling anybody.

Last edited:
[

Holy cow! You're an idiot! I know the usual anti semitic types tried to denounce Martin Luther King's quote as a fraud just as you pretend that the IRS charged the Tea Party groups with fraud. The anti-semitic types try to conflate a widely circulated hoax letter with Martin Luther King's comments at Harvard University. You're so angry that truth becomes just another thing to be angry about. You really need to relax. Perhaps meet a nice girls at the next Aryan Nation dance.

The truth is Dr. King never would have advocated white people from Europe driving brown people off their own land because "God" said so.

It would make a mockery of everything he stood for.

Truth is, he never said such a thing.

Except that he did. You really shouldn't attempt to describe people through the prism of your own irrational hatred. It cheapens the people you defend.

Last edited:
the only Jews embarrassed by Zionism are on the lunatic far-Left; or, ironically on the far-Right; the anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews; who are pretty much the Taliban of Jews

idiots and hypocrites

:eusa_eh:

you are one strange little man. The ultra Orthodox jews oppose the forcible existence of a jewish state because their books say that they shall have no earthly kingdom.

back to topic people!!!

You might think that people who worship a "magic fairy in the sky" is stupid but claiming that domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is a hero is insane.

Never said he was a hero. I just don't wet myself because he blew up an ugly statue.

You have a problem with Zionism but not domestic terrorism (as long as it's the right kind of terrorism). Grasp irony much?

Again, Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he killed Russians and a "Terrorist" when he killed Americans. It's just a matter of labels and you know it.

You claim "Zionism" has created all the wars in the middle east. Trust me, you're an anti-semite. You're not really fooling anybody.

Yes, it causes wars when the people who BELONG in the Middle East don't want these EUROPEAN invaders on their land.

A bunch of "Semites" (Arabs are Semites, too!) killing each other over whose magic sky fairy has the biggest dick is kind of silly.

[

Except that he did. You really shouldn't attempt to describe people through the prism of your own hatred. It cheapens the people you defend.

Except he didn't. That letter is a hoax.

Seriously, fuck the Zionists. A happy day when their fellow "Semites" Drive their asses into the sea.

Nobody is talking about the hoax letter. We're talking about what King said in a college. Trying to conflate the two in a silly attempt at revisionism is obvious and dull.

[

Except that he did. You really shouldn't attempt to describe people through the prism of your own hatred. It cheapens the people you defend.

Seriously, fuck the Zionists. A happy day when their fellow "Semites" Drive their asses into the sea.

Nobody is talking about the hoax letter. We're talking about what King said in a college. Trying to conflate the two in a silly attempt at revisionism is obvious and dull.

Whatever, guy, was never said. Never recorded. Never on a letter. Completely contradicts everything we know about the man.

I supposed that he should be flattered that wingnuts who went around calling him a "communist" 30 years ago are trying to make him one of their own today.

Never said he was a hero. I just don't wet myself because he blew up an ugly statue.

Again, Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he killed Russians and a "Terrorist" when he killed Americans. It's just a matter of labels and you know it.

Yes, it causes wars when the people who BELONG in the Middle East don't want these EUROPEAN invaders on their land.

A bunch of "Semites" (Arabs are Semites, too!) killing each other over whose magic sky fairy has the biggest dick is kind of silly.

You do know jews were kicked out of Israel, right? Oh God, what did I start? I'm having a discussion about Israel with an "anti-Zionist". Forget I said anything.
Really? You're going to pretend that Bill Ayers only blew up a statue? Didn't I already force you to admit he had done a hell of a lot more than that? I know I did.

Whatever, guy, was never said. Never recorded. Never on a letter. Completely contradicts everything we know about the man.

I supposed that he should be flattered that wingnuts who went around calling him a "communist" 30 years ago are trying to make him one of their own today.

Why do you just keep repeating yourself? Yes, some on the right called King a communist. So did some on the left (even though they meant it as a compliment).
I'm glad that we finally managed to move on from the hoax letter though. That was getting annoying.

[quot

You do know jews were kicked out of Israel, right? Oh God, what did I start? I'm having a discussion about Israel with an "anti-Zionist". Forget I said anything.
Really? You're going to pretend that Bill Ayers only blew up a statue? Didn't I already force you to admit he had done a hell of a lot more than that? I know I did.

Guy, you wingnuts are the only ones who still give a fuck what Bill Ayers and Jane Fonda did.

The JUDEANS got kicked out of Palestine by the Romans, because they kept rebelling against Roman rule. The ARABS let them move back in.

And then the British set them up to be their imperial proxies.

Sorry, you lose claims after 2000 years. You really do.

Point is, that was Arab Land for 1500 years. The Zionists are European invaders, and unwelcome ones at that. The Arabs WILL eventually drive them out, and we will all be better off for it.

Why do you just keep repeating yourself? Yes, some on the right called King a communist. So did some on the left (even though they meant it as a compliment).
I'm glad that we finally managed to move on from the hoax letter though. That was getting annoying.

Well, you haven't "moved on". You got your ass handed to you by Paperview, and you keep insisting King was a Zionist.

pretty funny; the left cant stop whining about the Tea Party; but thinks they can be "taken apart" by one whiny Dem.

lol

Well, you haven't "moved on". You got your ass handed to you by Paperview, and you keep insisting King was a Zionist.

you cant hand anybody's ass to them; your whole agenda is failing as we speak; and you leader has never been a leader

you probably wont see the day when anybody is driven into the see; so happy days are right now! lol

anyway the whole agenda of the Left is failing; and it is only a matter of time before failed progressives are driven back to their ivory towers

you probably wont see the day when anybody is driven into the see; so happy days are right now! lol

anyway the whole agenda of the Left is failing; and it is only a matter of time before failed progressives are driven back to their ivory towers

I probably won't because I'm old.

But Israel is doomed. Demagraphics are not their friend, and eventually, the Arabs WILL be the majority.

As for the Liberal Conservative thing, Conservatives haven't won an honest election since 1988.

There just aren't enough angry old white guys to keep it afloat.

I probably won't because I'm old.

But Israel is doomed. Demagraphics are not their friend, and eventually, the Arabs WILL be the majority.

As for the Liberal Conservative thing, Conservatives haven't won an honest election since 1988.

There just aren't enough angry old white guys to keep it afloat.

When Blacks, Hispanics, and Women become the 1%, it won't be white guys who are the only conservatives.

Libs better continue their Free Cheese Programs to keep minority groups from gaining wealth.

Forum List

Back