Dem Congressman takes apart tea party whiner

Nobody claimed that conservative groups were targeted because their claims were unbelievable. That was certainly not the IRS's claims and they were the ones doing the targeting.
The rest of your rant is just incoherent.

Gee, guy, most people don't state the obvious.

The Tea Party was trying to commit fraud. Which is understandable, the Tea Party has been a fraud from day 1.

Seriously, calling yourself "Taxed Enough Already" when most Americans got a tax break from Obama is kind of silly.

Now, if they had called themselved, "Get the N****r out of the White House Party", that would have been honest.

Too bad everybody knows Islamic jihadists have declared war on the USA except Dottie. *sigh*

Dottie, we're in the odd state of being objects of an undeclared war by people who do not like us much. In fact, if you ever defended the USA while in some circles over there, they'd burn a Christian church right after they beheaded you for an appetizer. We don't like it, but that's the way it is. Some of our nation's best warriors know this all too well, and those here who think a light hand will magically work against the threats leveled against our nation are mistaken. Any yielding is never met with any reciprocity except being considered so weak, a larger threat will be exacted next making more and more repugnant demands.

Weakening our military is Obama's biggest mistake. Men and women with military minds that are not misled by trifles know why. They've been there, experienced the treachery first-hand, know good people who died while being deceived into thinking the truce was truth. The truth is truce means cracking the door on more genocide against Americans, Israelis, and anybody who happens to be looking through the crack, namely American troops. :evil:

Sorry for going a little off-topic, but the comparison of a 90-year-old grandma with one who is likely to sympathize with the jihad declared privately on the other side of this planet that threatens every American over there made me bring it up. My apologies. ;)
ummm..... I'm a vet who served over in the Gulf prior to 43's zany/ill-concieved war/s freedombecki while you were sitting stateside drinking your mint julip. :alcoholic: Why do you keep forgetting this. :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: Is it because I'm NOT a rw, kool aid- drinking, historical revisionist like..... well..... you? :eusa_think:

I was an "American troop" you ditzy broad :rolleyes: For the last time, PLEASE stop talking about the military when you haven't served & only know what you know "second/third hand". I served & I don't appreciate your arm chair observations &/or suggestions. :eusa_hand: @freedombecki .

IOW's- SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE MISSY!!! :fu:
Keep your pants on, Drama Comma. Weakening America's military is Obama's biggest mistake.

And he made it all by himself.

weakening it? All by himself huh sugar tits? Do you know anything about prioritization of military assets? :doubt: ANYTHING!!! :mad: I thought as much. Enough w/ your armchair quarterbacking :eusa_hand: You're a making yourself look foolish :redface: O is prioritizing cyber warfare and unmanned aerial aircraft (where the future lies dummy) IN CONSULTATION WITH his national security council. Just because you may know someone in the military doesn't mean jack shiite about military chain of command and prioritization. :thup: Dismissed Private.

Keep digging becki. Go on lol

Last edited:
[
You're spinning like a top. Tea Party organizations applying under 501 (c)(4) status were treated differently than liberal organizations applying for the same status. They were singled out (according to the IRS) for special scrutiny. This scrutiny consisted of using a different procedure when it came to Tea Party and conservative organizations. A procedure that I have no doubt you agree with but is none the less illegal and unethical. When conservative groups are asked about donations when liberal groups aren't, well... this is what's known a corruption. Now Barrack Obama says it wasn't corruption that was at the root of the IRS illegality, Obama says boneheaded decisions were the cause. The same "boneheaded" decisions that you support and defend. Of course Obama also said that you could keep your doctor and insurance plan so I'm going to take Obama's appraisal about the IRS with a grain of salt.
Oh by the way, not one Tea Party organization applying for 501(c)(4) status has been brought up on charges of fraud. Your rationale for excusing fraud (as long as it's the right kind of fraud) seems to be based on some sort of emotional need fed by reactionary hyper-partisanship... not reality.

Um, yeah, they were treated to extra scrutiny because their claims were unbelievable.

When your answer to an uninsured man is "LET HIM DIE!!!!", it's really hard for any reasonable person to think you are a social welfare agency.

In fact, the Tea Party claiming to be Social Welfare is kind of like Jeff Dahmner trying to claim he's a Sous Chef. you'd really need to take such claims with a grain of salt.

Now, yeah, Obama is kind of a wuss and trying to just get along. Frankly, Hillary would have charged these fuckers with fraud and outed the Koch Brother's mistresses. Which is frankly, the only way we should deal with you people at this point.

^ that

Nobody claimed that conservative groups were targeted because their claims were unbelievable. That was certainly not the IRS's claims and they were the ones doing the targeting.
The rest of your rant is just incoherent.

Gee, guy, most people don't state the obvious.

The Tea Party was trying to commit fraud. Which is understandable, the Tea Party has been a fraud from day 1.

Seriously, calling yourself "Taxed Enough Already" when most Americans got a tax break from Obama is kind of silly.

Now, if they had called themselved, "Get the N****r out of the White House Party", that would have been honest.

Your argument is unraveling of course. It usually does. Every statement you pretended was a fact, I have debunked. You still insist that the Tea Party was trying to commit fraud even though the IRS never accused them of trying to commit fraud. You even claim that most Americans got a tax break from Obama when Obamacare is the largest tax increase this country has ever seen. To pretend otherwise is kind of silly.
Then lastly, in a futile attempt to hold onto an ever unraveling thought process that gets frayed every time a FACT gets in the way ... you just gotta play the race card. It's really all you have in the end, isn't it? The fact that you blame the jews for everything under the sun makes your race card defecation even dumber than usual.

Your argument is unraveling of course. It usually does. Every statement you pretended was a fact, I have debunked. You still insist that the Tea Party was trying to commit fraud even though the IRS never accused them of trying to commit fraud. You even claim that most Americans got a tax break from Obama when Obamacare is the largest tax increase this country has ever seen. To pretend otherwise is kind of silly.
Then lastly, in a futile attempt to hold onto an ever unraveling thought process that gets frayed every time a FACT gets in the way ... you just gotta play the race card. It's really all you have in the end, isn't it? The fact that you blame the jews for everything under the sun makes your race card defecation even dumber than usual.

Most Americans got a tax break when the TEA party was formed. And sorry, man, I haven't seen that ObamaCare Tax increase and neither has anyone else outside Wingnut Fantasy Land.

Fact was, the IRS gave the Teabaggers scrutiny because they merited scrutiny. And now they are codifying the scrutiny into the tax code so they can't pull that shit again.

In short.

YOU LOSE.

Oh,I blame the ZIONISTS (not the Jews, who are kind of embarrassed by the whole Zionism thing at this point) for the wars in the Middle East. Which they are totally responsible for.

You haven't seen any tax increases with Obamacare? You do know that Obamacare IS a tax right?
You can also repeat yourself as often as you want ( your version of a debate) but it doesn't change the fact that the Tea Party didn't do anything wrong when the IRS targeted Tea Party affiliated groups. If you want to disagree with the IRS and simply depend on a warped visceral hatred of all things conservative then go ahead. No big deal. The facts are still on my side.
As for your warped visceral hatred of all things Zionist I'm going to agree with MLK on this point...
"When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking about anti-semitism"
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited:
You haven't seen any tax increases with Obamacare? You do know that Obamacare IS a tax right?
You can also repeat yourself as often as you want ( your version of a debate) but it doesn't change the fact that the Tea Party didn't do anything wrong when the IRS targeted Tea Party affiliated groups. If you want to disagree with the IRS and simply depend on a warped visceral hatred of all things conservative then go ahead. No big deal. The facts are still on my side.
As for your warped visceral hatred of all things Zionist I'm going to agree with MLK on this point...
"When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking about anti-semitism"
- Martin Luther King Jr.

ObamaCare is only a tax if you are someone who refuses to buy health insurance.

The Tea Party exists. That's wrong enough for me. Another bunch of poor dumb white people dancing to the strings of Plutocrats. Fact is they tried to commit fraud, and they got caught. Most of these groups STILL didn't get their exemption and never will.

Actually, a lot of Jews are embarrassed by Zionism. If Dr. King had lived to see what Israel has turned into, he'd be the first one standing up for the Palestinians.

- Martin Luther King Jr.
Except there is no proof King ever uttered that quote.

Holy cow, you are right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs]It's a faaaaaake - YouTube[/ame]

CAMERA: Hoax: Martin Luther King's "Letter to an anti-Zionist Friend"

Fraud fit for a King: Israel, Zionism, and the misuse of MLK | The Electronic Intifada

It always amazes me when Wingnuts try to hijack Dr. King for their own purposes.

But as Abraham Lincoln once said, "90% of all quotes on the internet are fake!"

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holy cow, you are right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs]It's a faaaaaake - YouTube[/ame]

CAMERA: Hoax: Martin Luther King's "Letter to an anti-Zionist Friend"

Fraud fit for a King: Israel, Zionism, and the misuse of MLK | The Electronic Intifada

It always amazes me when Wingnuts try to hijack Dr. King for their own purposes.

But as Abraham Lincoln once said, "90% of all quotes on the internet are fake!"

Holy cow! You're an idiot! I know the usual anti semitic types tried to denounce Martin Luther King's quote as a fraud just as you pretend that the IRS charged the Tea Party groups with fraud. The anti-semitic types try to conflate a widely circulated hoax letter with Martin Luther King's comments at Harvard University. You're so angry that truth becomes just another thing to be angry about. You really need to relax. Perhaps meet a nice girls at the next Aryan Nation dance.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Tea Party exists. That's wrong enough for me. Another bunch of poor dumb white people dancing to the strings of Plutocrats. Fact is they tried to commit fraud, and they got caught. Most of these groups STILL didn't get their exemption and never will.

Actually, a lot of Jews are embarrassed by Zionism. If Dr. King had lived to see what Israel has turned into, he'd be the first one standing up for the Palestinians.

Sorry, but you're not really making any sense. Obamacare is a tax EVEN if you refuse to buy health insurance (which in now mandatory).
I'm also not really concerned what an anti-semite thinks about Israel. That's a conversation not worth having.

left-wing nutjobs blaming all PROGRESSIVE FAILURES; and the failed left-wing president's failures on the tiny Tea Party

then having the gall to call others whiners?

bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaaa!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sorry, but you're not really making any sense. Obamacare is a tax EVEN if you refuse to buy health insurance (which in now mandatory).
I'm also not really concerned what an anti-semite thinks about Israel. That's a conversation not worth having.

dont mind ol LWNJ Joe; he's a racist o-bot

the Tea Party isnt the reason obama is a failure; isnt the reason the Left-wing agenda has failed

- Martin Luther King Jr.

So anti-Zionists are now anti-Semites?

Take it from a Jew. There are more of us opposed to the neocon ways of Israel than favor it. Far more....

So anti-Zionists are now anti-Semites?

Take it from a Jew. There are more of us opposed to the neocon ways of Israel than favor it. Far more....

there are?

i feel Israel will be around long after you and all of those opposed to Israel's "neocon" ways are long gone

hee hee

the only Jews embarrassed by Zionism are on the lunatic far-Left; or, ironically on the far-Right; the anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews; who are pretty much the Taliban of Jews

idiots and hypocrites

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Dear JoeB: Obama took advantage of the hybrid/dual set up of this system, to sell it as both a tax and not a tax, depending on context and political convenience.

1. to pass it through Congress, it was pushed as YOU stated "not a tax" but reforms on health care

2. to pass it by the Supreme Court it WAS SOLD AS A TAX, this was the only reason the Court found it Constitutional, because it did NOT on the commerce clause.
So it was ruled constitutional as a tax, where the tax is imposed on all people and the EXEMPTIONS are for purchasing health insurance "that meets the requirements in the bill" and/or "religious exemptions" which equate to federal govt regulating on the basis of religion, deciding which views count or don't count.

And clearly there is discrimination here where people "who believe in other ways for paying for health care" DON'T COUNT as an exempted view, where "belief in the free market" does NOT COUNT as a legal way to pay to avoid the tax. So free choice how to pay for health care is punished with a tax, without any proof or due process to show this person had ill, criminal or fraudulent intent "not to pay."

Joe, if your argument were so, that it is ONLY A TAX ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN HEALTH INSURANCE MANDATES, that is CLEARLY discrimination by religion/creed:
1. you are approving a tax only on people of a specific religious or political view, ie who believe in Constitutional or natural liberty to pay for health care without federal mandates forcing insurance as the only way to avoid the tax (or else be Amish or approved religions)
2. you are approving "taxation without representation" by imposing this tax on people who did not agree to the terms of the business contract with private insurance

so by your interpretation, this is clearly targeting a particular group to punish with a tax that isn't applied to people with other beliefs; despite the vocal and established protests and objections that prove the people being taxed did not consent and aren't represented.

Joe is this really what you believe in?
Imposing a tax on just the people who dissent because of conflicting beliefs,
ignoring the fact this is taxation without representation?

Would you support a prolife bill taxing people who believe in choosing abortion,
while prolife people who would never have abortions anyway aren't affected?

Really? Because many prolife people might like that idea, and not have to pay for any birth control, abortions or consequences of sex outside of marriage for the purpose of procreation.

Joe do you really want to support a trend of taxing people based on their religious beliefs
while exempting others? Because that's what this sounds like to me. Scary!

Last edited:
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Hi Paperview: I tried to look this one up, and it seems a yes/no situation.
Yes, it appears he said that to someone,
but the interpretation may be more subtle than how people use this out of context.

From what I understand, there are EXTREME Zionists called
"post-millenial dispensationalists" who are into the Apocalypse/Armageddon
being an all out war to destroy the planet to bring the coming of Christ.
They are the equivalent of Jihadists, which the Muslims denounce as not Islam.
So these EXTREMISTS are as far off the map, and disowned by JudeoChristians.
They literally want to wipe out Muslims and bring Christ to preach at the dome of
the rock by violence.

So unless we agree WHICH ZIONISTS we are criticizing,
we are not talking about the same thing. Just like people
who blame Muslims when they mean Jihadists terrorists,
and end up campaigning against "all Muslims" which isn't accurate.

This causes similar confusion if people are against "Jihadists,"
does this mean they are against Muslims? We need to distinguish
better which particular political factions we are referring to.

=============================================
Douglas Anthony Cooper: Sorry, Dr. King Did Not Consider You An Enlightened Anti-Zionist. Deal With It.

HuffPost said:
It is painful to be called an anti-Semite by a deceased saint. Yet the dead speak, even when we wish they'd keep their thoughts to themselves. There is a tremendous effort to deny that Martin Luther King ever said these words: "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism."

Unfortunately, he did. He said them at a dinner party in Cambridge (as quoted by Seymour Martin Lipset in Encounter magazine, December 1969, p. 24)

In fact, the complete quotation has a much sharper tone: Dr. King took a zero-tolerance approach to anti-Zionism:

One of the young men present happened to make some remark against the Zionists. Dr. King snapped at him and said, "Don't talk like that! When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism!"

Martin Luther King's quotations have been examined pitilessly by historians: his family in particular is careful to discredit words falsely attributed to him. One document in particular, "Letter to an anti-Zionist Friend," is unquestionably a hoax. The quotation recorded by Lipset, however, is undisputed. To be precise, it is "undisputed" in the only sense that matters: we know that he in fact said it.

here is my favorite quote from Dr. King Jr.:

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated."

I like it because 1. it identifies fear as the common cause instead of blaming any one person or group since we are all affected by this factor of fear and separation 2. this applies to any form of prejudice dividing people, not just racial or religious, but any conflict causing people to take sides and demonizing the other out of fear 3. this problem can be solved. fear can be overcome with love, ignorance by understanding, anger and greed for control by compassion and mutual correction, sharing credit for common solutions.

So this factor of fear and unforgiveness can be isolated and addressed, removed from the equation so the sides can balance their interests at stake and work things out. Thank you and others here for making that process work.

Last edited:
[

Holy cow! You're an idiot! I know the usual anti semitic types tried to denounce Martin Luther King's quote as a fraud just as you pretend that the IRS charged the Tea Party groups with fraud. The anti-semitic types try to conflate a widely circulated hoax letter with Martin Luther King's comments at Harvard University. You're so angry that truth becomes just another thing to be angry about. You really need to relax. Perhaps meet a nice girls at the next Aryan Nation dance.

The truth is Dr. King never would have advocated white people from Europe driving brown people off their own land because "God" said so.

It would make a mockery of everything he stood for.

Truth is, he never said such a thing.

Forum List

Back