Defying the DeSantis Free State

It's very much the teacher's problem when they have to worry about saying something contrary to wrongheaded righting dogma, speaking the truth contrary to wrongheaded righting dogma, or stating facts contrary to wrongheaded righting dogma – and being punished the consequence of speaking the truth or disseminating facts.

Any employee that has trouble doing what their boss tells them to do will have problems and will get in trouble.

They are hired to teach a class ... And if they don't like teaching what is required ...
I guess they ought to start looking for a position at a place that will let them teach whatever their little heart desires.

Private schools have teachers ... They might want to start looking there ... :thup:

Being monitored by the school administration is one thing. Letting parents do the monitoring in real time is another. The political motive behind this makes it a weapon rather than a safeguard. The intent is frighten teachers into not saying anything that might conflict with the far right.

It cannot be used as a weapon if the teacher is doing their job as required ... :thup:
That's why they put the protections for the teachers in place.

What you continue to fail to understand is that teachers simply cannot do whatever they want.
No one has given them the authority to make decisions they aren't capable of making ...
that don't involve the job they were hired to do in the first place.

If they want to be an Administrator, Board Member, or Elected Official that gets to select what is taught ...
They need to apply for that job or get elected.

You don't go to the fry cook for brain surgery.

Last edited:

Any employee that has trouble doing what their boss tells them to do will have problems and will get in trouble.

They are hired to teach a class ... And if they don't like teaching what is required ...
I guess they ought to start looking for a position at a place that will let them teach whatever their little heart desires.

Private schools have teachers ... They might want to start looking there ... :thup:

The parents that want a rigid right wing ideological slant to their child's education should be the ones looking for alternatives.

The parents that want a rigid right wing ideological slant to their child's education should be the ones looking for alternatives.

They don't have to, and they are already paying to the service.
Their employees are required to do their job or go look for another one.

The fact you make them pay ...
is exactly what takes away your ability to make them do what you want.

It has nothing to do with right-wing anything. Parents just want to make sure that their children are not indoctrinated with a teachers political, social or racial views on anything. It's not why they sent them to school. As for people who want to teach their kids with higher moral standards a school has to offer, they home school their children.

This is just a proposed bill that likely won't see the light of day. However the concept that parents be totally be shut out of their child's education is not acceptable either.

Being monitored by the school administration is one thing. Letting parents do the monitoring in real time is another. The political motive behind this makes it a weapon rather than a safeguard. The intent is frighten teachers into not saying anything that might conflict with the far right.

So where do you get idea that it's only the far right that cares about what is being taught to their kids?

This is all part of the critical race theory backlash bullshit. Slavery never again being taught is the goal but first they need an enforcement mechanism.

That may be what you want to make it about ...
But that's not what the requirements is.

If you feel the need to teach your children Critical Race Theory or anything that isn't approved in the required Curriculum ...
Maybe you ought to look into having Sunday School.

That may be more productive than just thinking you have an enforcement mechanism that you really don't have.

It has nothing to do with right-wing anything. Parents just want to make sure that their children are not indoctrinated with a teachers political, social or racial views on anything. It's not why they sent them to school. As for people who want to teach their kids with higher moral standards a school has to offer, they home school their children.

This is just a proposed bill that likely won't see the light of day. However the concept that parents be totally be shut out of their child's education is not acceptable either.
No one is shut out of their child's education. This is an effort to make education not be a threat to ignorant, narrow-minded political views.

No one is shut out of their child's education. This is an effort to make education not be a threat to ignorant, narrow-minded political views.

You seem to be the one with narrow minded political views.
They are pretty much all you have to offer.

They cloud your ability to understand some of the simplest concepts.
You ramble on just because you cannot do what you want ...
And your political nonsense just doesn't hold water when it comes to what the rules are, or how things actually get done.

You seem to be the one with narrow minded political views.
They are pretty much all you have to offer.

They cloud your ability to understand some of the simplest concepts.
You ramble on just because you cannot do what you want ...
And your political nonsense just doesn't hold water when it comes to what the rules are, or how things actually get done.

You people have been crying about "liberal indoctrination" in schools for years. Just couldn't figure out why your kids didn't turn out to be clones of yourselves. Don't blame the schools, blame your poor example. What kind of narcissistic fool wants their kid to be just like them when they are always extremely unhappy and blindsided by reality?

You people have been crying about "liberal indoctrination" in schools for years. Just couldn't figure out why your kids didn't turn out to be clones of yourselves. Don't blame the schools, blame your poor example. What kind of narcissistic fool wants their kid to be just like them when they are always extremely unhappy and blindsided by reality?

You might want to reserve the "you people" arguments for someone it may actually apply to.
Like I mentioned, you don't have anything to offer that isn't political nonsense.

All I have offered are policies and laws that govern the actual process
I have explained how they are established to protect the teacher as much as anyone else.

You rant on and on about reality and have the audacity to refer to someone as narcissistic ...
simply because they would tell you to go fuck yourself in the face of your own narcissism.

The people that actually share your views ...
Are not going to make you their poster child in the attempts to secure a better education for all ... :thup:

You might want to reserve the "you people" arguments for someone it may actually apply to.
Like I mentioned, you don't have anything to offer that isn't political nonsense.

All I have offered are policies and laws that govern the actual process
I have explained how they are established to protect the teacher as much as anyone else.

You rant on and on about reality and have the audacity to refer to someone as narcissistic ...
simply because they would tell you to go fuck yourself in the face of your own narcissism.

The people that actually share your views ...
Are not going to make you their poster child in the attempts to secure a better education for all ... :thup:

The "process" will never hold together under a continual onslaught of parental complaints about minor ideological differences. That's the intent.

The "process" will never hold together under a continual onslaught of parental complaints about minor ideological differences. That's the intent.

Well ... If you need to give up and go back to the drawing board ...
And come up with a better process ... There's no one stopping you.

You might want to learn how to color between the lines ...
Instead expecting people to just agree with your nonsense and then somehow be compelled to do what you want them to.

Well ... If you need to give up and go back to the drawing board ...
And come up with a better process ... There's no one stopping you.

You might want to learn how to color between the lines ...
Instead expecting people to just agree with your nonsense and then somehow be compelled to do what you want them to.

I'm fine with the process for the most part. I'm not fine with this attempt at a vigilante approach to ridding schools of "liberal indoctrination" AKA all sides of the topic at hand.

I'm fine with the process for the most part. I'm not fine with this attempt at a vigilante approach to ridding schools of "liberal indoctrination" AKA all sides of the topic at hand.

If you were actually fine with the process, then you wouldn't be bitching about it all the time.

You don't even understand that you are the vigilante that wants to break the process.
The policies and laws currently in place are actually what establishes the process in the first place.

You just don't get it ... You have nothing to back up your side of the discussion other than desire.
No one is required to provide you with what you desire.

These are all very simple basic concepts ... :thup:

Last edited:

If you were actually fine with the process, then you wouldn't be bitching about it all the time.

You don't even understand that you are the vigilante that wants to break the process.
The policies and laws currently in place are actually what establishes the process in the first place.

You just don't get it ... You have nothing to back up your side of the discussion other than desire.
No one is required to provide you with what you desire.

These are all very simple basic concepts ... :thup:

Simple concepts, now there's a Freudian slip. I bet you think children should be satisfied with "because I said so" as an explanation.

Florida member of the GOP wants teachers to wear microphones while teaching.

Sounds like something straight out of China.

"Republican state legislators in Florida are mulling passing a bill that would force teachers to wear microphones in class so that parents could monitor the lessons they're teaching students."

"CBS News reports that the legislation is being pitched by Florida State Rep. Bob Rommel, who says that he believes that teachers can be monitored constantly without any infringements on privacy."

We need to stop the Liberal/Progressive brainwashing of our students. It is destructive to our nation.

Of course the stupid Moon Bats don't want it to stop so they will oppose monitoring it.

Forum List

Back