Defying the DeSantis Free State

Uh Yeah ... That's kind of an empty statement when you wouldn't remember it if you hadn't learned it in the first place.
The ability to actually use what you learned and know to make a more reasonable statement might be worth a bit more ... :thup:

Quit being boring.

Maybe I can find some crayons for you ... Just don't eat them ... :thup:
Later we can talk about how you wouldn't remember something you forgot.

Maybe you can get back on the topic? Do you even remember the topic?

Maybe you can get back on the topic? Do you even remember the topic?

I remember the topic and replying to your responses supports my general view in the importance of a proper education.

If you want me to explain that to you ... We're probably going to need a white board, some markers,
and I don't mind if your parents want to listen in ... :thup:

I remember the topic and replying to your responses supports my general view in the importance of a proper education.

If you want me to explain that to you ... We're probably going to need a white board, some markers,
and I don't mind if your parents want to listen in ... :thup:

Everyone hates you and says bad things about you behind your back.

That's the thing unlike you it's not a high school popularity contest for her.

Thanks ... You did an excellent job ... :thup:

I was struggling trying to figure out how to explain
the superiority of peer-based self-confidence over socially enforced self-esteem to that nitwit.

Thanks ... You did an excellent job ... :thup:

I was struggling trying to figure out how to explain
the superiority of peer-based self-confidence over socially enforced self-esteem to that nitwit.

Never mind that. Explain why you would rather trade insults with some random person on the internet than discuss the topic. Does everyone in real life ignore you?

I'm sorry ... Were you insulted?

You couldn't insult me even if you knew anything about me. You are nothing but words on a screen. As easily dimissed as a popup ad should you even slightly annoy me.

You couldn't insult me even if you knew anything about me. You are nothing but words on a screen. As easily dimissed as a popup ad should you even slightly annoy me.

You don't need to tell me you aren't insulted.
And ... If you dismiss something, that doesn't mean you feel compelled to respond ... :thup:

Florida member of the GOP wants teachers to wear microphones while teaching.

Sounds like something straight out of China.

"Republican state legislators in Florida are mulling passing a bill that would force teachers to wear microphones in class so that parents could monitor the lessons they're teaching students."

"CBS News reports that the legislation is being pitched by Florida State Rep. Bob Rommel, who says that he believes that teachers can be monitored constantly without any infringements on privacy."

what’s wrong with recording lessons? actually could be great for kids that are home sick or miss a class for another reason

excellent idea

You don't need to tell me you aren't insulted.
And ... If you dismiss something, that doesn't mean you feel compelled to respond ... :thup:

I'll play get in the last word with you. It's the most unimaginative and lazy kind of trolling but I'm not doing anything right this minute. I already knew you were the kind that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up already.

I'll play get in the last word with you. It's the most unimaginative and lazy kind of trolling but I'm not doing anything right this minute. I already knew you were the kind that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up already.

If you just need the last word, you could save the bandwidth, log on a week from now, and get it in then.
If you're really concerned about anyone shutting the fuck up ... Then knock yourself out ... Or don't.

If there's anything you would like to discuss that better addresses the topic ... Feel Free

Forum List

Back