Defying the DeSantis Free State

If you just need the last word, you could save the bandwidth, log on a week from now, and get it in then.
If you're really concerned about anyone shutting the fuck up ... Then knock yourself out ... Or don't.

Not going to give up now. I'm wondering just how stupidly relentless you can be, I'll put you on ignore later.

Not going to give up now. I'm wondering just how stupidly relentless you can be, I'll put you on ignore later.

You're free to be as stupid and relentless as you want ... And putting me on ignore may help you with your self-esteem issues, so I would encourage it.
Otherwise ... How do you feel about the idea of microphones in the classroom so parents can monitor the lessons?

You posted you would rather the Administration not have to deal with upset parents, and that you believe parents are stupid if they question the school ...
But ... What real problems do you have with parents being interested in their child's education, and how is that not
something the Administration should be concerned about?

You're free to be as stupid and relentless as you want ... And putting me on ignore may help you with your self-esteem issues, so I would encourage it.
Otherwise ... How do you feel about the idea of microphones in the classroom so parents can monitor the lessons?

You posted you would rather the Administration not have to deal with upset parents, and that you believe parents are stupid if they question the school ...
But ... What real problems do you have with parents being interested in their child's education, and how is that not
something the Administration should be concerned about?

You want to return to the topic? That's great. Keep it that way. Being interested in your child's education is good and proper but that's not what this is about. It's to make teachers scared to say anything that might tick off the rage moms further even if it happens to be truth. If they want to protect their babies from reality they should home school them like the rest of the people who want them to live at home until they are 30.

You want to return to the topic? That's great. Keep it that way. Being interested in your child's education is good and proper but that's not what this is about. It's to make teachers scared to say anything that might tick off the rage moms further even if it happens to be truth. If they want to protect their babies from reality they should home school them like the rest of the people who want them to live at home until they are 30.

The teachers are employees ... The school and its Administration serve the community that pays them.

Teachers don't need to be frightened of doing what they are supposed to be doing.
If the Administration cannot handle the concerns of an angry parent, then there is no reason to trust them supervising a whole school of teachers and children,
much less the proper dedication towards ensuring the curriculum is followed correctly.

It's also why school choice and vouchers aren't that popular with people who don't want to hold schools accountable.
If we give the parents the decision as to where their children attend school and their money's worth ...
It possible the school could be reminded of exactly who they are there to serve.

You're the one that tries to make it all about something else.
That something else isn't about the children, the parents, or the school's obligation.

PS ... If you want to stay on topic, make sure you don't wander off again.

Last edited:

The teachers are employees ... The school and its Administration serve the community that pays them.

Teachers don't need to be frightened of doing what they are supposed to be doing.
If the Administration cannot handle the concerns of an angry parent, then there is no reason to trust them supervising a whole school of teachers and children,
much less the proper dedication towards ensuring the curriculum is followed correctly.

It's also why school choice and vouchers aren't that popular with people who don't want to hold schools accountable.
If we give the parents the decision as to where their children attend school and their money's worth ...
It possible the school could be reminded of exactly who they are there to serve.

You're the one that tries to make it all about something else.
That something else isn't about the children, the parents, or the school's obligation.

You're not the first person that thinks we can get a better education system simply by making a teacher's job more thankless and time consuming. How much more should they get paid to listen to parents trying to second-guess the lesson plan? Couldn't pay me enough to listen to some bitch pissed off because I told her baby something that contradicts some flat earth bullshit they hold dear.

You're not the first person that thinks we can get a better education system simply by making a teacher's job more thankless and time consuming. How much more should they get paid to listen to parents trying to second-guess the lesson plan? Couldn't pay me enough to listen to some bitch pissed off because I told her baby something that contradicts some flat earth bullshit they hold dear.

Teacher pay has nothing to do with it.
It's not the teacher's job to manage the concerns of the parent ... That's the Administration's job.
Lesson plans are required of the teachers by the Administration ... Not the parents.

If a teacher cannot manage their classroom, and cannot provide an environment where the Administration isn't constantly having to call them in ...
Then it may be time to look for a new teacher, or better management.

If you want to suggest they couldn't pay you enough to do your job and quit pissing parents off,
then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out if someone was silly enough to hire you as a teacher ... :thup:

Teacher pay has nothing to do with it.
It's not the teacher's job to manage the concerns of the parent ... That's the Administration's job.
Lesson plans are required of the teachers by the Administration ... Not the parents.

If a teacher cannot manage their classroom, and cannot provide an environment where the Administration isn't constantly having to call them in ...
Then it may be time to look for a new teacher, or better management.

If you want to suggest they couldn't pay you enough to do your job and quit pissing parents off,
then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out if someone was silly enough to hire you as a teacher ... :thup:

If you can't see how demeaning it is to force teachers to wear a spy device to allow reactionary parents to monitor the ideological content of their lessons I don't know what else to say. Maybe you would wear something like that but maybe you like getting yelled at for doing your job.

If you can't see how demeaning it is to force teachers to wear a spy device to allow reactionary parents to monitor the ideological content of their lessons I don't know what else to say. Maybe you would wear something like that but maybe you like getting yelled at for doing your job.

It's not the teacher's concern ... Parents are the Administration's concern.
All the teacher has to do is manage their classroom and teach the lesson as required by law.

A parent may get upset with a teacher, but just send the parent to the Administration.
The teacher should do that anyway, because they don't even have the authority to make any changes to the curriculum.

Almost all my friends are teachers, and you don't need to tell me the difficulties they face.
Ideological concerns aren't even the teacher's concerns.
Subject matter is determined by curriculum, which is not determined in the classroom by the teacher.

I didn't get yelled at doing my job, because I was competent and knew my job.
I didn't yell at people I later hired to work for me, because if they couldn't do the job, I just fired them.

Stop making stupid excuses, because you don't even understand how the system works.
You don't even know who is responsible for what is being taught in the classroom, or who is most accountable to the parents.

Last edited:
Police Officers are monitored on duty. Why not monitor the conduct of the people who have the most important jobs in society, teaching our kids? A video camera in classrooms might be an alternative to wearing a mic.

It's not the teacher's concern .. Parents are the Administration's concern.
All the teacher has to do is manage their classroom and teach the lesson as required by law.

Almost all my friends are teachers, and you don't need to tell me the difficulties they face.
Ideological concerns aren't even the teacher's concerns.
Subject matter is determined by curriculum, which is not determined in the classroom by the teacher.

I didn't get yelled at doing my job, because I was competent and knew my job.
I didn't yell at people I later hired to work for me, because if they couldn't do the job, I just fired them.

Stop making stupid excuses, because you don't even understand how the system works.
You don't even know who is responsible for what is being taught in the classroom, or who is most accountable to the parents.

Coming on the heels of an unprecedented year of parents behaving very badly concerning schools I have to include this in the wider picture of the hard right turning schools into political battlegrounds.

Police Officers are monitored on duty. Why not monitor the conduct of the people who have the most important jobs in society, teaching our kids? A video camera in classrooms might be an alternative to wearing a mic.

Some states have laws that forbid parents or public access from actually viewing other students in the classroom.

It's not to stop parents from seeing their kids or what is going on,
but alleviates concerns regarding unauthorized or unwarranted access to juveniles other than your own children.

Coming on the heels of an unprecedented year of parents behaving very badly concerning schools I have to include this in the wider picture of the hard right turning schools into political battlegrounds.

The schools and school district are there to serve the parents and children.
The parents and children are not there to make sure the teachers, staff and Administration have a job.

Get it straight ... If they cannot manage the concerns of the parents paying their salary, then they aren't doing their job.
Your inability to understand something as simple and basic as that ... Is a good example of why the parents are pissed, as they should be ... :thup:

The schools and school district are there to serve the parents and children.
The parents and children are not there to make sure the teachers, staff and Administration have a job.

Get it straight ... If they cannot manage the concerns of the parents paying their salary, then they aren't doing their job.
Your inability to understand something as simple and basic as that ... Is a good example of why the parents are pissed, as they should be ... :thup:

Managing concerns? Is that what you call right wing parents trying to intimidate teachers into avoiding certain topics?

Florida member of the GOP wants teachers to wear microphones while teaching.

Sounds like something straight out of China.

"Republican state legislators in Florida are mulling passing a bill that would force teachers to wear microphones in class so that parents could monitor the lessons they're teaching students."

"CBS News reports that the legislation is being pitched by Florida State Rep. Bob Rommel, who says that he believes that teachers can be monitored constantly without any infringements on privacy."

You want cops recorded. Why not teachers?

Everyone here knows that what you mean by “parents behaving very badly” is their very rightful objection to some of the insane, immoral, and outright evil bullshit with which their children's are being brainwashed—from the racist “Critical Race Theory” bullshit, to the sick and depraved sexual grooming being pushed on them on behalf of of the faggots, trannies, and pedophiles.

And once again, I think it is clear why your kind want to keep the parents in the dark about this shit, and I think it is clear (even though it is against the policies of this forum to come out and say it) what your motive would be in defending it.

Parenst have every right, every reason, and every duty to be very concerned about the sick chit that you and your kind want to push on their children.

Managing concerns? Is that what you call right wing parents trying to intimidate teachers into avoiding certain topics?

How many times do I have to say it ... There is no reason for a teacher to be intimidated.
The teacher is not in control of the curriculum, and they aren't authorized to change it.

What is taught in the classroom should only involve the topics they are authorized to teach ...
According to lesson plan they filed with the Administration.
That's why they file it, so the Administration can handle parents that have a problem with it.

They don't have to avoid any topic they are authorized to teach.
In fact, it's required they teach the topics they listed on their lesson plan, and as they listed them.
It's when they start deciding they are going to introduce topics that they aren't authorized to, that they get in trouble.

If a parent has a problem with topics that are authorized ... Again, that's not the teacher's problem.

Last edited:
Would this be that much different than remote classes when parents got a first hand look at some of the stuff going on in some classrooms.

I think that's how a lot of this began. Before this, all sorts of bullshit was being indoctrinated into children, with parents not really being aware of it. With the remote learning, parents were given much more direct exposure and awareness to what their children were being taught.

Such is the authoritarian, neo-fascist right.
I sent the link to a friend. His sister has been a teacher for 30 years. Authoritarian is exactly the word she used.

Some on this sight must be the worst of human existence. If a Liberal did something like what is proposed they would lose it.

Forum List

Back