Rick Scott Wants to Raise Taxes

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

Everyone should pay some taxes, it keeps them engaged in limiting them. When someone else is paying the bill, it's human to not feel the pain. And you're a racist

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

Tell us oh bright one, the federal statutes and laws regarding tax brackets.

How much income taxes do people who make under 15k pay in this country?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Everyone should pay some taxes, it keeps them engaged in limiting them. When someone else is paying the bill, it's human to not feel the pain. And you're a racist
I say anyone who doesn't pay income taxes OR is benefiting from a government program should not be eligible to vote. It's ridiculous they get to.

Our government which was supposed to be a constitutional republic is a full blown demagoguery right now.

The democrats or world globalists have ruined the country by promising everything to these ignorant idiots and as a result we have to deal with these ignorant buffoons.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
RawStory as your source? Lol! It’s as reliable as Brietbart. I won’t click on the link there are propaganda, and left wing lies. Get a real source and link it. Raw story, Omg! Seriously? 😂

RS is a News aggregator.. it's pretty easy to find other sources with more details.

kaz explains it all. Here you go, racist, just what I said from your article.

"Scott, in his plan, wrote, “All Americans should pay some income tax to have skin in the game, even if a small amount. Currently, over half of Americans pay no income tax.”"

And you expect conservatives to fight that? Scott is completely right, we can't have half our country paying zero taxes, it's what is getting us deeper into this mess. They don't want to cut taxes, they already get money back while paying nothing.

That was clear, simple and straight forward. And you didn't grasp it at all, did you? Be honest. And you're a racist

I say anyone who doesn't pay income taxes OR is benefiting from a government program should not be eligible to vote. It's ridiculous they get to.

Our government which was supposed to be a constitutional republic is a full blown demagoguery right now.

The democrats or world globalists have ruined the country by promising everything to these ignorant idiots and as a result we have to deal with these ignorant buffoons.

Agreed, I even started a thread on that

If we were honest we would admit that both political party's mishandle Our money, And try to put smarter people with a wider view instead of party hacks.

RS is a News aggregator.. it's pretty easy to find other sources with more details.
of junk news, it is given low marks in reliability, however in 2016 it was a heavy source for sharing the Hillary propaganda.

It is a below average propaganda website for the left. I will not use it, I look for reliable sources and not their BS.

Liberals seem to think increasing taxes leads to increased revenues. That doesn’t happen as tax increases generally cause an economic slow-down and a reduction in revenues.
Every time and history shows it. They ignore history

Every time and history shows it. They ignore history
They keep hoping that next time it will be different.

You know what they say about doing the same things over and over always expecting a different result.

Forum List

Back