Defying the DeSantis Free State

Simple concepts, now there's a Freudian slip. I bet you think children should be satisfied with "because I said so" as an explanation.

None of what I have discussed is supported by "I said so".

Instead ... It is supported by the policies and laws that are in place and that defeat people like you ...
Who act like children and think "I want it" is a sufficient reason to believe you should get it.
Another very simple concept you completely mangled in attempts to satisfy your rather juvenile desires.

The people that want to put microphones in the classroom, want to do so
precisely because they want to ensure the policies are being followed as required by law.
If they have a complaint ... then they can take it to the Administration, School board and other elected officials.

Teachers simply don't have a blank check to do whatever they want to with a classroom full of other people's children.
They lost that ability when they were foolish with their desires and forgot who was actually in charge.

Your utter inability to accept that is never going to bolster your request that anyone entertain your ideas seriously.

Last edited:

None of what I have discussed is supported by "I said so".

Instead ... It is supported by the policies and laws that are in place and that defeat people like you ...
Who act like children and think "I want it" is a sufficient reason to believe you should get it.
Another very simple concept you completely mangled in attempts to satisfy your rather juvenile desires.

The people that want to put microphones in the classroom, want to do so
precisely because they want to ensure the policies are being followed as required by law.

Your utter inability to accept that is never going to bolster your request that anyone entertain your ideas seriously.

The policies as required by law can be anything our shitty governor and his Trump loving cronies says it is. You know how this is all supposed to work by now.

Florida member of the GOP wants teachers to wear microphones while teaching.

Sounds like something straight out of China.

"Republican state legislators in Florida are mulling passing a bill that would force teachers to wear microphones in class so that parents could monitor the lessons they're teaching students."

"CBS News reports that the legislation is being pitched by Florida State Rep. Bob Rommel, who says that he believes that teachers can be monitored constantly without any infringements on privacy."

He wants to ban abortions after 15 weeks. LOL! Some freedom huh boys?

The policies as required by law can be anything our shitty governor and his Trump loving cronies says it is. You know how this is all supposed to work by now.

If you don't like your shitty Governor, then protest, support a better candidate or run for Governor yourself.
If you don't like the policies or laws ... Do what is necessary to get them changed.

Support candidates, run for the School Board. State Board of Education or State Legislature ...
Apply for the job of Administrator or the Council that decides the curriculum.
Actually get the fucking power your stupid ass incorrectly assumes you already have ... :thup:

If you want to sit in a puddle of piss and cry about it ...
You have nothing to offer that would compel someone to give you what you want.

Last edited:

If you don't like your shitty Governor, then protest, support a better candidate or run for Governor yourself.
If you don't like the policies or laws ... Do what is necessary to get them changed.

Support candidates, run for the School Board. State Board of Education or State Legislature ...
Apply for the job of Administrator or the Council that decides the curriculum.
Actually get the fucking power your stupid ass incorrectly assumes you already have ... :thup:

If you want to sit in a puddle of piss and cry about it ...
You have nothing to offer that would compel someone to give you what you want.

I don't want anything beyond keeping the unelected, often uneducated, right wing momzillas from dictating the educational standards for everyone just because they don't want their babies exposed to a wider world. They are tragically allowed to socially and economically cripple their own kids but the rest of us would prefer a quality well rounded, fact based education for children. .

I don't want anything beyond keeping the unelected, often uneducated, right wing momzillas from dictating the educational standards for everyone just because they don't want their babies exposed to a wider world. They are tragically allowed to socially and economically cripple their own kids but the rest of us would prefer a quality well rounded, fact based education for children. .

You can put whatever it is you want or don't want in a blender with a banana, some strawberries, Greek yogurt, almond milk and spinach ...
And that will provide you with what some people would consider to be a decent smoothie.

Otherwise ... You are just pissing in the wind ... :thup:

Last edited:

What does education have to do with convincing your kids that they can be any gender they want? They teach this critical race theory and claim it's not CRT even though most of what CRT teaches is what they teach. A close lifelong friend of mine had his kids home schooled. They are all very successful making close to six digits today. My tenants the same. All of their kids are doing just fine and they have a large family. The only reason they didn't go to college is because they didn't and don't have the money. Fact based education, like what? Man has the ability to control the climate?

I'm fine with the process for the most part. I'm not fine with this attempt at a vigilante approach to ridding schools of "liberal indoctrination" AKA all sides of the topic at hand.

Leave your politics out of the classroom and there won't be a problem. That's all the parents want.

You people have been crying about "liberal indoctrination" in schools for years. Just couldn't figure out why your kids didn't turn out to be clones of yourselves. Don't blame the schools, blame your poor example. What kind of narcissistic fool wants their kid to be just like them when they are always extremely unhappy and blindsided by reality?

So kids shouldn't be clones of their parents but clones of leftist teachers?

My cousins husband was brushing his teeth when his then 8 year old daughter entered the bathroom and turned off the water. When he asked her what she was doing she went on some save the water rant. She didn't learn that shit from other kids on the street. They are 15 miles from the great lakes, the largest freshwater supply in the entire world. Why didn't the teacher teach that instead of save the world by shutting off the water and saving a half-bucket of the stuff?

Leave your politics out of the classroom as well. Officially making certain topics forbidden is the same as burning books.

I agree. Leave all politics out of the classroom. Teachers shouldn't be teaching our kids their political views. Parents should be teaching their own kids of their political views. The teacher should be teaching reading, rithmatic and riting. There is plenty of liberal indoctrination they will face in college. But at least they are old enough to say when something is wrong and the students are the one paying the professors salary.

Leave your politics out of the classroom as well. Officially making certain topics forbidden is the same as burning books.

Then perhaps you need to stop trying to make certain topics forbidden ... :thup:
You are the person trying to adjust the politics, policies and laws that govern the classroom.

I agree. Leave all politics out of the classroom. Teachers shouldn't be teaching our kids their political views. Parents should be teaching their own kids of their political views. The teacher should be teaching reading, rithmatic and riting. There is plenty of liberal indoctrination they will face in college. But at least they are old enough to say when something is wrong and the students are the one paying the professors salary.
So we are back at teachers having their hands tied just to satisfy a minority of hard right parents who are trying to raise their kid in an ideological bubble.

Then perhaps you need to stop trying to make certain topics forbidden ... :thup:
You are the person trying to adjust the politics, policies and laws that govern the classroom.

You think so? Let's see, we have a proposed radical change to how Florida teachers do their jobs and I am saying leave them alone and quit trying to muzzle them. Who's doing the adjusting here? Hypocrite.

You think so? Let's see, we have a proposed radical change to how Florida teachers do their jobs and I am saying leave them alone and quit trying to muzzle them. Who's doing the adjusting here? Hypocrite.

The proposal wouldn't exist and certainly wouldn't be a threat unless teachers are not doing what is already required by law and set forth in policy.
There is nothing you can accurately post that will ever change that ... :thup:

So we are back at teachers having their hands tied just to satisfy a minority of hard right parents who are trying to raise their kid in an ideological bubble.

The teacher's hands aren't tied by an ideological bubble ... They are restricted from changing the approved curriculum they were never hired to determine.

The proposal wouldn't exist and certainly wouldn't be a threat unless teachers are not doing what is already required by law and set forth in policy.

That sounds eerely similar to "If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about". It was the rote rationalization you people gave for the patriot act. Meekly accepting surveillance as a fact of life was the most shameful act of cowardice in our nation's history. Thankfully teachers are rather courageous people.

That sounds eerely similar to "If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about". It was the rote rationalization you people gave for the patriot act. Meekly accepting surveillance as a fact of life was the most shameful act of cowardice in our nation's history. Thankfully teachers are rather courageous people.

The policies, laws and any measures necessary to ensure compliance wouldn't be necessary if you weren't trying to circumvent them.

If you need to tell yourself that you are courageous for your struggles against a beast of your own creation ...
That goes back to what we were talking about yesterday in regard to your incompetence in achieving your desires and insecurity issues ... :thup:

Forum List

Back