Definition of Equity in the current world

1664821290855.png

I have not received or gotten less for being white, in fact, it is the same today as it was for the last sixty years.

Equity equals anything Leftists deem necessary for social justice which means treating you as they please.

And they will define all of those terms for you and label everyone properly and in order of importance, so no worries there.
Equity for most of the right--classical liberals, libertarians (small 'L'), conservatives, Patriots--short of endangering or treading on the unalienable or legal rights of others or whatever customs or values are established via social contract, means:

--that the government equally allows every human being his/her unalienable rights and does not interfere with that person being who or what he/she chooses to be, living as he/she chooses to live, aspiring to be whatever he/she chooses to be, speaking/expressing what he/she thinks/believes/hopes.

--nobody is automatically assumed better than or entitled to be more privileged or automatically entitled than anybody else.

--everybody, without prejudice, is allowed to enjoy the benefits and rewards of whatever it is they achieve in life via their own talents/abilities/efforts/initiative despite the fact that some will achieve more than others.

Equity equals anything Leftists deem necessary for social justice which means treating you as they please.

And they will define all of those terms for you and label everyone properly and in order of importance, so no worries there.
They can get fked

Less for white men.

The rest is semantics. At least lets be honest.
I think there's more to it than that. "Social equity" is an attempt to change how we distribute power in society. They want to replace the market with democracy - i.e they want government to decide who wins and who loses.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Democrats motto - “ it ain’t right if it’s white”

Forum List

Back