in wide-ranging 40 minute interview, Trafalgar Polls President Talks Key Midterm Races, And Who Will Win Back House And Senate

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
around 33 days till the midterms, early voting already started in a bunch of states...i'll summarize the video later on for those who can't watch the whole thing

Without even looking at it, I'll predict a crushing defeat for the Democrats on all fronts.

This should then quite soon result in Biden declaring that he won't be running again.

And all of it then becomes a pretty good chance of America's democracy falling to fascism.

around 33 days till the midterms, early voting already started in a bunch of states...i'll summarize the video later on for those who can't watch the whole thing

It's no big deal since political gridlock will continue no matter which side is in power.

Without even looking at it, I'll predict a crushing defeat for the Democrats on all fronts.

This should then quite soon result in Biden declaring that he won't be running again.

And all of it then becomes a pretty good chance of America's democracy falling to fascism.
Do I need to practice goosestepping?

Falling to fascism? Seriously?
That's kind of what is happening in Canada with Trudeau and his overreach with being an authoritarian.

It's no big deal since political gridlock will continue no matter which side is in power.
I think Biden should declare a National Ban on all Diesel and Gasoline powered Vehicles, Including Airplanes and Jets, you know to SAVE THE PLANET since we are all Gonna DIE in just 8 years according to the Green Cult Earth Worshipping Loonies.

We can ride bicycles or take a train to Hawaii when they want to go on vacation.

That is sure to net him 81 Million Votes in 2024 when we are all walking to the polls or hitching a ride on a friend's bicycle.
1664819148323.png

• Banned
The latest from Fivethirtyeight's A- rated poll Trafalgar has Smiley lacking 1 point being within the margin of error from Murray. Previously (in other polls) she was tracking 11-20 points behind

I'll not hold my breath, but wouldn't that be great!

FbwP55EWYAQ3ndU

Falling to fascism? Seriously?
That's kind of what is happening in Canada with Trudeau and his overreach with being an authoritarian.
I hope it's not so for America, but I see far too many indications. However, I see some promising changes happening as Trump is personally taken down by the law.

But unfortunately, the culture of fascism is being taken up by copycats and lookalikes.

I don't see any indications of fascism evolving from Canada's Liberal party.

That's a threat that can be looked for developing out of Canada's far right party.

They don't keep their agenda a secret! Fortunately they're a dying fringe that was born out of the trucker protest extremism.

I think Biden should declare a National Ban on all Diesel and Gasoline powered Vehicles, Including Airplanes and Jets, you know to SAVE THE PLANET since we are all Gonna DIE in just 8 years according to the Green Cult Earth Worshipping Loonies.

We can ride bicycles or take a train to Hawaii when they want to go on vacation.

That is sure to net him 81 Million Votes in 2024 when we are all walking to the polls or hitching a ride on a friend's bicycle.
View attachment 704960
I'd use gasification first.

Zeldin 43.4% up from Siena July 39% (& Hochul 47.8% down from 53%) in poll by independent & proven accurate Trafalgar Group. This year, Real Clear Politics called Trafalgar “the most accurate pollster of the cycle among those firms that polled multiple senate & governor races.”

Fb0QxzdXkAERuYL

PENNSYLVANIA SENATE POLLING TRENDS By Trafalgar Group

August 18
(D) John Fetterman 48.6% (+4.9)
(R) Mehmet Oz 43.5%

September 15
(D) John Fetterman 47.7% (+1.8)
(R) Mehmet Oz 45.9%

3.1 point shift towards Dr. Oz

The FBI/DOJ are sitting on the October surprise, but the rule of law in America has been put on hold by Trump's totally corrupt judge.

I hope it's not so for America, but I see far too many indications. However, I see some promising changes happening as Trump is personally taken down by the law.

But unfortunately, the culture of fascism is being taken up by copycats and lookalikes.

I don't see any indications of fascism evolving from Canada's Liberal party.

That's a threat that can be looked for developing out of Canada's far right party.

They don't keep their agenda a secret! Fortunately they're a dying fringe that was born out of the trucker protest extremism.
Trudeau's response to the truck drivers peaceful protest and their bank accounts frozen tells a different story than
what you're laying down. It WAS an overreach. just sayin'

Republicans who like Trump are not consolidating around Colorado GOP Senate Nominee Joe O'Dea

You know that makes absolutely no sense. Right?...lol

Terrific article by the always great Split-Ticket: Trafalgar's polling has been much more friendly to Republicans than other pollsters. Here's what they are doing differently.

Forum List

Back