Definition of Equity in the current world

Leftists were the monarchs during the era of divine right?

It used to be that despots would convince us that they were gods, but when that no longer worked, they convinced us that they alone spoke for God, but when that no longer worked, they convinced us that there is no God, thus making themselves God again.

It's a game they like to play.

It used to be that despots would convince us that they were gods, but when that no longer worked, they convinced us that they alone spoke for God, but when that no longer worked, they convinced us that there is no God, thus making themselves God again.

It's a game they like to play.
Since there really is no God I can see where you're coming from.

Last edited:
Since there really is no God I can see where you're coming from.
If there is no God, they get away with their crimes

I think they will answer to God

Thus, if we are ever to have any social justice in the universe, it will depend on the existence of such a God, otherwise, all the posturing is just virtue signaling.

The Left is Ok with Jesus so long as Jesus bows his knee to the DNC for virtually everything.

Otherwise, Jesus is just one more political rival that needs destroyed.
Muslims vote Democrat. That's why they aren't going after the Muslims, yet.

What office is Jesus running for?
He never ran for office while on earth.

When Pilate questioned him he asked him if he was a king. Jesus responded, I am a king but not of the politics of men. His kingdom is above that kingdom. Jesus said that if his kingdoms were of this world, his followers would raise swords to free him but since it was not they did not.

The politics of men bring out the worst in humanity. These people really are the dregs of society, just like the ones that sent Jesus to an unjust death on the cross.

Forum List

Back