Defending the Truth

In one simple quote, Sister Joan Chittister, O.S.B. sums up the hypocrisy of many in the 'pro-life' movement:

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

This quote applies well to many Republican lawmakers who continue to introduce/pass restrictive misogynist laws against woman's reproductive rights. At the same time, the GOP works to shut down women's health clinics, with a special vengeance towards Planned Parenthood (#StandWithPP). You don't hear of these Right Wing anti-choice

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)
There is no justifiable excuse for the murder of the unborn. Again we see an example of the wicked defending the wicked. People are known not only by the company they keep but by who and what they defend (as stated in the Op-ed). Abortion is murder. Those who defend murder are wicked. No matter who they are. God gives no exemptions on the matter. If you defend the murder of the unborn? You're wicked.

I agree with the Catholic nun, and who are you to tell me I'm wicked. You do not know the mind of God, and don't pretend you do. I imagine your pro the death penalty, and also anti welfare and HI for all, and I did not say available for all, I said healthcare for all.

You are just pro birth, and frankly its non of your business what another women does.

Ghandi was right, I like your Jesus, I do not like your Christians, your chrisitians are so unlike your jesus.
Actually Ghandi was exposed as a liar when he made that claim. You see, Ghandi didn't like Jesus Christ OR His Followers........

Jesus said,
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

In the end, Gandi was murdered by one of his own. A Hindu.
_________

Defending the truth isn't difficult once you decide to walk in it. Otherwise? You end up being exposed, Fenton.

"Gandi was murdered by one of his own. A Hindu."

And your Jesus? Who murdered him?

I'll stick with a spiritual preceptual reality thanks, all you male dominator god religiosos all sound alike to me. The 3 male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east are all authoritarian systems. Pass.
The Sanhedrin lacked the legal authority to execute Jesus Christ. Pontius Pilate, a Roman Governor, ordered the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and it was carried out by Roman soldiers (crucifixion is a Roman execution - not Jewish).

It is important to point out that God raised Jesus Christ from the grave on the 3rd day and over 500 people were eyewitnesses to the fact that Jesus Christ was resurrected (this is verified in Scripture and also in early writings of both Christian and non-Christian witnesses / testimonies). There were also eyewitnesses to the Lord's ascension into heaven.

Ghandi could not raise himself (or anyone else for that matter!) from the grave nor was he able to escape the judgment of God for rejecting Jesus Christ. I pray that you will reconsider following in Ghandi's footsteps.

Something I should share with you, Fenton. The "future" is not female. Indeed should all females decide to exile themselves to a deserted island, they would be extinct in a relatively short period of time. Thank God for men! God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Pass the word.

Jesus was turned on by his own.

I don't follow in anyone's footsteps love, I merely said I agreed with that single comment attributed to Ghandi.

You have nothing to share with me. Your journey is just that. Yours. And yours is not for me. You may have your male dominator god perceptual reality.
It was a select group of religious leaders (Jewish) who were against Jesus Christ. The Jews were the first church. The disciples were all Jewish. The New Testament is a Jewish Book. Just as the Old Testament is. The Bible is a Jewish Book. Read the Scriptures.

You don't know that, let me tell you, Abraham had 8 sons by 3 women, and Moses said the first one inherits, and by the way none of them , Abraham, Moses or the 8 sons were jews. (this is of course according to the Scriptures, since its not in the history books)

Ghandi was right, I like your Jesus, I do not like your Christians, your chrisitians are so unlike your jesus.
Actually Ghandi was exposed as a liar when he made that claim. You see, Ghandi didn't like Jesus Christ OR His Followers........

Jesus said,
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

In the end, Gandi was murdered by one of his own. A Hindu.
_________

Defending the truth isn't difficult once you decide to walk in it. Otherwise? You end up being exposed, Fenton.

"Gandi was murdered by one of his own. A Hindu."

And your Jesus? Who murdered him?

I'll stick with a spiritual preceptual reality thanks, all you male dominator god religiosos all sound alike to me. The 3 male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east are all authoritarian systems. Pass.
The Sanhedrin lacked the legal authority to execute Jesus Christ. Pontius Pilate, a Roman Governor, ordered the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and it was carried out by Roman soldiers (crucifixion is a Roman execution - not Jewish).

It is important to point out that God raised Jesus Christ from the grave on the 3rd day and over 500 people were eyewitnesses to the fact that Jesus Christ was resurrected (this is verified in Scripture and also in early writings of both Christian and non-Christian witnesses / testimonies). There were also eyewitnesses to the Lord's ascension into heaven.

Ghandi could not raise himself (or anyone else for that matter!) from the grave nor was he able to escape the judgment of God for rejecting Jesus Christ. I pray that you will reconsider following in Ghandi's footsteps.

Something I should share with you, Fenton. The "future" is not female. Indeed should all females decide to exile themselves to a deserted island, they would be extinct in a relatively short period of time. Thank God for men! God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Pass the word.

Your first paragraph is true, the Romans took the death penalty away from the Jews due to them stoning everyone and their brother, and Jesus took away stoning. Your Jesus must of been part Roman.

In one simple quote, Sister Joan Chittister, O.S.B. sums up the hypocrisy of many in the 'pro-life' movement:

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

This quote applies well to many Republican lawmakers who continue to introduce/pass restrictive misogynist laws against woman's reproductive rights. At the same time, the GOP works to shut down women's health clinics, with a special vengeance towards Planned Parenthood (#StandWithPP). You don't hear of these Right Wing anti-choice

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)
There is no justifiable excuse for the murder of the unborn. Again we see an example of the wicked defending the wicked. People are known not only by the company they keep but by who and what they defend (as stated in the Op-ed). Abortion is murder. Those who defend murder are wicked. No matter who they are. God gives no exemptions on the matter. If you defend the murder of the unborn? You're wicked.

I agree with the Catholic nun, and who are you to tell me I'm wicked. You do not know the mind of God, and don't pretend you do. I imagine your pro the death penalty, and also anti welfare and HI for all, and I did not say available for all, I said healthcare for all.

You are just pro birth, and frankly its non of your business what another women does.
Every Catholic nun I have ever met was against the murder of babies. I suppose you can find whatever you are looking for to bolster your mistaken beliefs. The world is full of people who will sell their soul for 15 minutes of fame (including the religious).

Every Catholic nun I have ever met was against the murder of babies. I suppose you can find whatever you are looking for to bolster your mistaken beliefs. The world is full of people who will sell their soul for 15 minutes of fame (including the religious).

Yes she is , she is merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the right wing Christians group, you know those who demand birth of the baby and could give 10 craps about it once its on earth. I am pro choice, not only for the rich elties that can fly into another state and afford birth control pills, but for all. I am not their keeper. Are you aware that abortion went down due to PP, because why they also do vasectomies and hand out BC pills. I am much more concerned about the spread of HIV, Cervical CA and VD's than I am an abortion here or there from someone who sees no way out.

Our young Rep Representative here has a wife who had an abortion in HS and now pro life. Hypocrite. How nice for Trump to say buy American and hire American, when he has done neither in the past, another hypocrite.

Yes she is , she is merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the right wing Christians group, you know those who demand birth of the baby and could give 10 craps about it once its on earth. I am pro choice, not only for the rich elties that can fly into another state and afford birth control pills, but for all. I am not their keeper. Are you aware that abortion went down due to PP, because why they also do vasectomies and hand out BC pills. I am much more concerned about the spread of HIV, Cervical CA and VD's than I am an abortion here or there from someone who sees no way out.

Our young Rep Representative here has a wife who had an abortion in HS and now pro life. Hypocrite. How nice for Trump to say buy American and hire American, when he has done neither in the past, another hypocrite.
No, she is merely trying to make a name for herself. She is out of step with the beliefs of the Roman Catholic people. You can find whatever you are looking for out there usually if you search hard enough. It proves nothing.

Have you ever noticed how the wicked will defend the wicked while the righteous man (or woman) will defend the truth and expose the wickedness of the wicked?

That revelation did not escape the attention of a certain writer recently who noted that the same law enforcement and political figures who were defending a certain public figure accused by his victims of pedophilia in Europe, were later discovered to have been connected to and / or involved in the very same criminal behavior!

People are not only known by the company they keep but by who and what they are known for defending, making excuses for and justifying when there is no justification.

One of my favorite Psalms addresses this very subject:

Tree%2Bby%2BStill%2BWater.jpg

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1: 1-6

So the next time someone attempts to convince you of their innocence and virtuous ways whilst defending abortion (child sacrifice / Baal worship), rapists, pedophiles, and the diabolical cults / political groups that sanction such wicked behavior give them Psalm 1 and put them on your prayer list.

They need all the prayer they can get.

did you get banned from USPoliticsOnline for repeating yourself over two hundred and fifty times; simply because those of the opposing view had nothing but fallacy?

Have you ever noticed how the wicked will defend the wicked while the righteous man (or woman) will defend the truth and expose the wickedness of the wicked?

That revelation did not escape the attention of a certain writer recently who noted that the same law enforcement and political figures who were defending a certain public figure accused by his victims of pedophilia in Europe, were later discovered to have been connected to and / or involved in the very same criminal behavior!

People are not only known by the company they keep but by who and what they are known for defending, making excuses for and justifying when there is no justification.

One of my favorite Psalms addresses this very subject:

Tree%2Bby%2BStill%2BWater.jpg

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1: 1-6

So the next time someone attempts to convince you of their innocence and virtuous ways whilst defending abortion (child sacrifice / Baal worship), rapists, pedophiles, and the diabolical cults / political groups that sanction such wicked behavior give them Psalm 1 and put them on your prayer list.

They need all the prayer they can get.
did you get banned from USPoliticsOnline for repeating yourself over two hundred and fifty times; simply because those of the opposing view had nothing but fallacy?
To the best of my knowledge I have neither seen the website nor written on it (ever).

No, she is merely trying to make a name for herself. She is out of step with the beliefs of the Roman Catholic people. You can find whatever you are looking for out there usually if you search hard enough. It proves nothing.

She, the reps. wife is not a RC, she is a Baptist.

Forum List

Back