Defending the Truth

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
Have you ever noticed how the wicked will defend the wicked while the righteous man (or woman) will defend the truth and expose the wickedness of the wicked?

That revelation did not escape the attention of a certain writer recently who noted that the same law enforcement and political figures who were defending a certain public figure accused by his victims of pedophilia in Europe, were later discovered to have been connected to and / or involved in the very same criminal behavior!

People are not only known by the company they keep but by who and what they are known for defending, making excuses for and justifying when there is no justification.

One of my favorite Psalms addresses this very subject:

Tree%2Bby%2BStill%2BWater.jpg

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1: 1-6

So the next time someone attempts to convince you of their innocence and virtuous ways whilst defending abortion (child sacrifice / Baal worship), rapists, pedophiles, and the diabolical cults / political groups that sanction such wicked behavior give them Psalm 1 and put them on your prayer list.

They need all the prayer they can get.

Ghandi was right, I like your Jesus, I do not like your Christians, your chrisitians are so unlike your jesus.
Actually Ghandi was exposed as a liar when he made that claim. You see, Ghandi didn't like Jesus Christ OR His Followers........

Jesus said,
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

In the end, Gandi was murdered by one of his own. A Hindu.
_________

Defending the truth isn't difficult once you decide to walk in it. Otherwise? You end up being exposed, Fenton.

In one simple quote, Sister Joan Chittister, O.S.B. sums up the hypocrisy of many in the 'pro-life' movement:

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

This quote applies well to many Republican lawmakers who continue to introduce/pass restrictive misogynist laws against woman's reproductive rights. At the same time, the GOP works to shut down women's health clinics, with a special vengeance towards Planned Parenthood (#StandWithPP). You don't hear of these Right Wing anti-choice

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)

How is this an Op Ed?
I'm an Op-ed Contributor and the Op-ed is my opinion (based on facts) of how reliable Scripture is when you consider the actions of the wicked and their end. Did I mention the public figure who was accused of pedophilia died right after being identified by his victim? Yes, he dropped dead before he could even be brought to trial. Suddenly, they say. His death was "sudden."

More evidence of the truth. Like Chaff to the Wind ...

Thank you for your question!

How is this an Op Ed?
I'm an Op-ed Contributor and the Op-ed is my opinion (based on facts) of how reliable Scripture is when you consider the actions of the wicked and their end. Did I mention the public figure who was accused of pedophilia died right after being identified by his victim? Yes, he dropped dead before he could even be brought to trial. Suddenly, they say. His death was "sudden."

May I see a link to that?

In one simple quote, Sister Joan Chittister, O.S.B. sums up the hypocrisy of many in the 'pro-life' movement:

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

This quote applies well to many Republican lawmakers who continue to introduce/pass restrictive misogynist laws against woman's reproductive rights. At the same time, the GOP works to shut down women's health clinics, with a special vengeance towards Planned Parenthood (#StandWithPP). You don't hear of these Right Wing anti-choice

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)
There is no justifiable excuse for the murder of the unborn. Again we see an example of the wicked defending the wicked. People are known not only by the company they keep but by who and what they defend (as stated in the Op-ed). Abortion is murder. Those who defend murder are wicked. No matter who they are. God gives no exemptions on the matter. If you defend the murder of the unborn? You're wicked.

How is this an Op Ed?

Defending the Truth

We find people in America defending the Trump when he lies a lie or changes the lie to something else.

We see them defending and making excuses for Trump's three marriages, for calling his child a 'retard' before workers, when there is absolutely no justification for such defense except for an evil cause.

The Great Advice from the Savior in living correctly remains simple: love thy neighbor as thyself, treat your neighbor as you wish to be treated. Trump simply lashes out (as does the OP) against those who disagree with him. Disagreeing with Trump is not equated with the hyperbole of Baal worship, or human sacrifice, or other horrible things.

So when Trump (or Clinton, for that matter) and their defenders of matters and events that are clearly not righteous, simply put them on your prayer list.

As the OP does rightly suggest, "They need all the prayer they can get."

Ghandi was right, I like your Jesus, I do not like your Christians, your chrisitians are so unlike your jesus.
Actually Ghandi was exposed as a liar when he made that claim. You see, Ghandi didn't like Jesus Christ OR His Followers........

Jesus said,

_________

Defending the truth isn't difficult once you decide to walk in it. Otherwise? You end up being exposed, Fenton.

"Gandi was murdered by one of his own. A Hindu."

And your Jesus? Who murdered him?

I'll stick with a spiritual preceptual reality thanks, all you male dominator god religiosos all sound alike to me. The 3 male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east are all authoritarian systems. Pass.

Jesus said,

_________

I'll stick with a spiritual preceptual reality thanks, all you male dominator god religiosos all sound alike to me. The 3 male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east are all authoritarian systems. Pass.
The Sanhedrin lacked the legal authority to execute Jesus Christ. Pontius Pilate, a Roman Governor, ordered the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and it was carried out by Roman soldiers (crucifixion is a Roman execution - not Jewish).

It is important to point out that God raised Jesus Christ from the grave on the 3rd day and over 500 people were eyewitnesses to the fact that Jesus Christ was resurrected (this is verified in Scripture and also in early writings of both Christian and non-Christian witnesses / testimonies). There were also eyewitnesses to the Lord's ascension into heaven.

Ghandi could not raise himself (or anyone else for that matter!) from the grave nor was he able to escape the judgment of God for rejecting Jesus Christ. I pray that you will reconsider following in Ghandi's footsteps.

Something I should share with you, Fenton. The "future" is not female. Indeed should all females decide to exile themselves to a deserted island, they would be extinct in a relatively short period of time. Thank God for men! God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Pass the word.

How is this an Op Ed?

This is seriously the most poorly written Op Ed I've ever written.

An Op Ed is an opinion piece. Where did you express and defend your opinion? The majority of your "OpEd" was given over to other people's opinions.

How is this an Op Ed?

NO. Go away.

How is this an Op Ed?

This is seriously the most poorly written Op Ed I've ever written.

An Op Ed is an opinion piece. Where did you express and defend your opinion? The majority of your "OpEd" was given over to other people's opinions.

Pillars writes: This is seriously the most poorly written Op Ed I've ever written.

My response: You didn't write this Op-ed. I did. Feel free to apply for a position as an Op-ed Contributor on USMB.

Jesus said,

_________

The Sanhedrin lacked the legal authority to execute Jesus Christ. Pontius Pilate, a Roman Governor, ordered the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and it was carried out by Roman soldiers (crucifixion is a Roman execution - not Jewish).

It is important to point out that God raised Jesus Christ from the grave on the 3rd day and over 500 people were eyewitnesses to the fact that Jesus Christ was resurrected (this is verified in Scripture and also in early writings of both Christian and non-Christian witnesses / testimonies). There were also eyewitnesses to the Lord's ascension into heaven.

Ghandi could not raise himself (or anyone else for that matter!) from the grave nor was he able to escape the judgment of God for rejecting Jesus Christ. I pray that you will reconsider following in Ghandi's footsteps.

Something I should share with you, Fenton. The "future" is not female. Indeed should all females decide to exile themselves to a deserted island, they would be extinct in a relatively short period of time. Thank God for men! God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Pass the word.

Jesus was turned on by his own.

I don't follow in anyone's footsteps love, I merely said I agreed with that single comment attributed to Ghandi.

You have nothing to share with me. Your journey is just that. Yours. And yours is not for me. You may have your male dominator god perceptual reality.

Jesus said,

_________

I don't follow in anyone's footsteps love, I merely said I agreed with that single comment attributed to Ghandi.

You have nothing to share with me. Your journey is just that. Yours. And yours is not for me. You may have your male dominator god perceptual reality.
It was a select group of religious leaders (Jewish) who were against Jesus Christ. The Jews were the first church. The disciples were all Jewish. The New Testament is a Jewish Book. Just as the Old Testament is. The Bible is a Jewish Book. Read the Scriptures.

Jesus said,

_________

It was a select group of religious leaders (Jewish) who were against Jesus Christ. The Jews were the first church. The disciples were all Jewish. The New Testament is a Jewish Book. Just as the Old Testament is. The Bible is a Jewish Book. Read the Scriptures.

They were his and turned on him, I grew up in the church love, fuck your scriptures.

Jesus said,

_________

They were his and turned on him, I grew up in the church love, fuck your scriptures.
You have to be devoted, have affection for someone at some point before you can turn on them. As for growing up in a church? You could grow up in a parking garage too but it still would not make you a car, Fenton.

Who can forgive you of your sins? Only the One who died on the cross as payment for them. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son. God has given you a free will to accept His plan of salvation or not. It is entirely up to you.

There is no plan b.

You have to be devoted, have affection for someone at some point before you can turn on them. As for growing up in a church? You could grow up in a parking garage too but it still would not make you a car, Fenton.

Who can forgive you of your sins? Only the One who died on the cross as payment for them. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son. God has given you a free will to accept His plan of salvation or not. It is entirely up to you.

You're very adept at rationalization, believers must be.

You have to rationalize a male dominator god who requires submission, and then there's that bit with original sin; you're damaged goods just for gettng here. So you must submit to this male dominator god. Gotta fear your god, gotta fear your lucifer, gotta recruit and proselytize and conquer. Gotta convert others, gotta push it out and spread it. Gotta "wage war for the souls of the savages".

Best of luck on your journey, pass.

Forum List

Back