Defamation: Spreading false rumors online can lead to BIG trouble.

534864.gif

the day i let internet bullshit get to me ...to the point that i would even consider a lawyer is the day i realize how fucked i have become and that studies are right...the longer you are on the net the more depressed one becomes and apparently the more sucked into a cyber world of nothing ....one becomes

when one takes trolls so seriously that they consider court action...then they need to step away...simple as that.....do you really think the net is productive in any way....or perhaps i should say ...message boards..what does one get from chatting on a message board....entertainment at best.....people are putting way too much into threads on a message board...

when one takes trolls so seriously that they consider court action...then they need to step away...simple as that.....do you really think the net is productive in any way....or perhaps i should say ...message boards..what does one get from chatting on a message board....entertainment at best.....people are putting way too much into threads on a message
pussies on the net

30le780.gif
Yeah . They usually fight in packs and with email alerts for help.

what the hell are you going on about.....now you are paranoid......packs and email alerts....wtf.....you really need to step away or simply realize you are too invested in this mess
Not invested in anything. Just pointing out that there is a reason cyberstalking laws were created.

Netflix can be yer friend. Sometimes people just suck. Watch what you say and if it gets too gnarly..walk away. Like, it ain't as if yer life is over when battling with a complete stranger.

when one takes trolls so seriously that they consider court action...then they need to step away...simple as that.....do you really think the net is productive in any way....or perhaps i should say ...message boards..what does one get from chatting on a message board....entertainment at best.....people are putting way too much into threads on a message
pussies on the net

30le780.gif
Yeah . They usually fight in packs and with email alerts for help.

what the hell are you going on about.....now you are paranoid......packs and email alerts....wtf.....you really need to step away or simply realize you are too invested in this mess
Not invested in anything. Just pointing out that there is a reason cyberstalking laws were created

yes there is a reason...cyber pussies like you and mad

but i digress you are saying there are packs and email alerts...do go on...who are these packs and where do i get these email alerts that you seem to be so sure of.....till you are called on it

People don't want to be held accountable for their behavior. That's why they like the protection of being anon online. And that's why they don't want people to seek legal action. With social media being so popular you can definately expect these laws to expand. Some states actually have task forces set up to investigate cyberstalking accusations.

Ever read the rants and raves in Craigslist when bored? How about Yelp? Talk about slander and defamation. But it is still alive and well.

I feel so left out. No alerts, no pms, no secret hidey holes to plot and plan.

:spinner:
No? Never heard if such a thing? Pretty sure you melted down about someone else having said hidey holes in the past. Interesting.

I feel so left out. No alerts, no pms, no secret hidey holes to plot and plan.

:spinner:
No? Never heard if such a thing? Pretty sure you melted down about someone else having said hidey holes in the past. Interesting.
Oh yeah, I used to be in the loop and was actually in that hidey hole for a while. Actually, two hidey holes. Stupid shit so I bailed. But that was then. This is now. No meltdown on my end either. Some just can't handle the truth. :lol:

Forum List

Back