Deep State is so desperate to get Trump out, they've resorted to Nazi-like tactics.

10.) AntiSemetic - Check
11.) AntiChristian - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
13.) Anti-American - Check
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, Mr Intellectually dishonest, but

Israel’s Power Is Unlimited
Democrats and Republicans bow to force majeure

1606682491656.png

Four More Years of…

1606682549737.png

Why is that ?

Doesn't anyone else wonder ?

Because Michael Flynn speakum truth???

Flynn is a fucking traitor. And should be treated as such. Let's see what other dirt bags DJT pardons on the way out of the WH.

Flynn is Patriot and the entire DemNazi Party must be eradicated as they are a Plague, a Virus as they are owned by The Chicoms and Ruskies, and Islamic Radicals.

They are the enemy of The People, and they are repeating History with their Nazi tactics when The Nazi Party was born in 1920. 100 Years later The Old Democrat Party is dead and The New DemNazi Party has risen in it's place.

Biden is their illegitimate Fuhrer.

10.) AntiSemetic - Check
11.) AntiChristian - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
13.) Anti-American - Check
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, Mr Intellectually dishonest, but

Israel’s Power Is Unlimited
Democrats and Republicans bow to force majeure

View attachment 423100

Four More Years of…

View attachment 423101
I bet you have pictures of you and daddy satan somewhere, don't you?

Obama-Biden was the most Anti-Israel Anti-Christina administration that has ever been.

I bet you have pictures of you and daddy satan somewhere, don't you?

Obama-Biden was the most Anti-Israel Anti-Christina administration that has ever been
I provided pictures for the intellectually lazy and words for those who like to read- you come back with attack the messenger- typical of a partisan hack-

And by 'coup', you mean the election?
You robots are pretty quick today.

Or......its the same tired shit you've been posting for weeks.

Trump lost the election. Your fantastically complicated conspiracy is as unnecessary as your 911 Truther nonsense.

911 Truther nonsense.
Fuck you clown traitor.

Or.....you're just very susceptible to conspiracy nonsense. Your complicated conspiracies are not only terrible explanations that are unsupported by evidence.......they're unnecessary. As there are far more plausible explanations that are are simpler and fit the evidence better.

For example: Trump, with a low approval rating trying to get re-elected in a damaged economy with massive unemployment......just lost.

It plausible, matches the evidence, and is far, far simpler than your stupidly complicated conspiracy.

Occam's Razor, my friend.

Why is that ?

Because Michael Flynn speakum truth???

Flynn is a fucking traitor. And should be treated as such. Let's see what other dirt bags DJT pardons on the way out of the WH.

Flynn is Patriot and the entire DemNazi Party must be eradicated as they are a Plague, a Virus as they are owned by The Chicoms and Ruskies, and Islamic Radicals.

They are the enemy of The People, and they are repeating History with their Nazi tactics when The Nazi Party was born in 1920. 100 Years later The Old Democrat Party is dead and The New DemNazi Party has risen in it's place.

Biden is their illegitimate Fuhrer.

And now the murder fantasies start again.

47 USB cards missing.....according to who?

Gregory isn't quoting himself. And he said 'as of today'.....meaning that he's not quoting his personal experience on election night either. So who, pray tell, is Gregory's source on how many USB cards are missing?

There's a reason that this 'evidence' wasn't presented in a court of law, or at a government hearing, or under oath.

But instead of the ballroom of a Hyatt hotel.

The fact that chicom democrats have to deal with is half the country considers Beijing Biden an illegitimate president. The election has been rigged and is completely fraudulent. This makes for a country very difficult to govern. If not impossible to govern.

Thankfully President Trump will be reminding the world of the Biden fakery on a daily basis. Chicoms don't seem to like the resistence as much as they used to.

The fact that chicom democrats have to deal with is half the country considers Beijing Biden an illegitimate president. The election has been rigged and is completely fraudulent. This makes for a country very difficult to govern. If not impossible to govern.

Thankfully President Trump will be reminding the world of the Biden fakery on a daily basis. Chicoms don't seem to like the resistence as much as they used to.
Not liking the racist Biden is one thing and I even agree with it.

However you are stating a lie when you claim the election was rigged and fraudulent. You have no evidence of any kind to support that claim.

The fact that chicom democrats have to deal with is half the country considers Beijing Biden an illegitimate president. The election has been rigged and is completely fraudulent.

Nope. You've just been trained to believe that anything you don't like must be 'fake'.

Alas, that's not how reality works.

As January 20th will demonstrate elegantly.

Why is that ?

Thank you posting

I respect General Flynn with all my heart!

He is a true patriot!

He is not a conspiracy theorist at all!

He fought for America and he is one of the best regarded Generals ever!

What he says is the truth!

I don't understand why this is in conspiracy forum.

Forum List

Back